Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

She looks so sad in that picture and I know why too.I still cannot believe she has to be the nice strong-determined one in the drama. Ijust want her to have some attitude like Jina from Padam Padam. I also don't like how she has no one who can hold their own against her when she is acting against the female actress.she is naturally comedic and I must say her crying scenes are epic she just always amazes me.I am so bummed no HJM fans stay on the RTP board.I do laugh at that comments on Viki because the people always spazz about her beauty and acting.Someone even annoyed the other commentors because that was all they kept screaming on the screen. zherlthsh  did you see my earlier wuestion i asked you before and one last thing thank you so much for all the new posts1 I also wanted to know what Han ji min dc,Rooftop prince thread in Korean, and any other updates in Korean so I can translate and read. basically forums because it gets kinda boring waiting 6 days without something new to read on her.

I am a fan of HJM, and a silent reader on the RTP board.   I was glad people spoke up to defend HJM, and acknowledge her natural beauty.rolleyes.gif

Guest thowysg1

zherltsh...thanks for constantly updating us with jimin's info... :)

jimin is a natural beauty....without make-up, she still looks outstanding...she's good in rooftop prince...initially, she looked more matured than PYJ but the recent episodes where she had a new cut with bangs, they look more compatible...prefer her being feisty than all weepy in the more recent episodes...although she looks beautiful when all teary...

i still prefer jimin with jihwan..*sigh*...oh well..here's ep 12 preview to Rooftop Prince...kiss at the end..her kisses are getting bolder..hehe..

credit to uploader

Guest kayana20

I am a fan of HJM, and a silent reader on the RTP board.   I was glad people spoke up to defend HJM, and acknowledge her natural beauty.*quoted image*

The funny thing is there was no need too. She was on the most beautiful list for a reason. That was just a troll way to scare away her fans. They did now fans do what you do and just silently read or go to viki to show their support. It's better to be humble then crazy and nice to talk to another fan.

zherltsh...thanks for constantly updating us with jimin's info... :)

jimin is a natural beauty....without make-up, she still looks outstanding...she's good in rooftop prince...initially, she looked more matured than PYJ but the recent episodes where she had a new cut with bangs, they look more compatible...prefer her being feisty than all weepy in the more recent episodes...although she looks beautiful when all teary...

i still prefer jimin with jihwan..*sigh*...oh well..here's ep 12 preview to Rooftop Prince...kiss at the end..her kisses are getting bolder..hehe..

credit to uploader

Lol they said her kisses were just her standing there. everyone knows she only kisses on the top lip. the kiss was so innocent which I loved. Yes JiMIn is a natural beauty .Her and KTH are my favorite actresses who are naturally beautiful inside and out. I cannot believe she is 30 she still looks 26. I never saw the age difference between Micky and her at all but I hate the bang style somedays when they dress her a certain way. I wish she had the side part because it looks youthful too. Teary is beautiful but feisty is funny as all get out.

I love your ship name for her which is Jiwan my name for her with Jung Woo Sung is JuHan. They are just hot together.

zherlthsh :wub: :wub: Thanks for all the pictures and info. Just amazing as always.

O one more question since Han Ji Min always volunteers for children's day do you think she will have less scenes in next week's episodes of Rooftop Prince. I wish we had that here in NY I would volunteer because I really do love helping kids .We will see her smile after she helps the kids it's like she is shining from within.

Guest thowysg1

kayana...you're right....yes, she just stood there....then i stand corrected, PYC did all the work..hehe...i saw some of the kiss BTS in padam padam...she's the same way...haha...must say lotsa of kissing scenes in that drama..

i love her with jihwan cuz of Capital Scandal..that drama was really underrated...the shipping name for this couple is JiJi1 (jimin & jihwan) ....the other is JiJi2 (jimin & jisub in Cain & Abel) ..in one of the kiss BTS for capital scandal, jihwan was really into it..she was slightly embarrassed..but their on and off screen chemistry were just so spazzable.. :D during that time, she was a host together on Kim Jae Dong on KBS Entertainment Weekly and got teased by him about jihwan...she also mentioned jihwan on that program more than once even when at that time, he was filming Hong Gil Dong...oh my...i've gone off my spazzing tangent..i apologize.. :vicx:

jimin is really an angel....i love her cuz she's down-to-earth & full of heart...by the way she interacts with people...be they fans or her co-stars & crew, can tell she's a sincere person....

ya...her outfits in RTP is a little lacking but then again, she's supposed to be from a humble background...i think her small, pretty face can take almost any style...luckily, she looks young for her age and PYC looks matured for his so all's good in the end.. :)

New to Han Ji Min's page here. I notice HJM's beauty ever since Yi San. HJM is those type of people who at first glimpse, you might think it's an average looking person, but if you keep looking and looking deeper, her natural beauty comes out like a ray of light. She is one of those deep skin beauty and those people, I never get tired of looking. Deep skin beauty people are ware and you always be finding something new to their looks each days.

Her clothing in RTP make sense since it suit her personality. She doesn't need to wear cloths that are high fashion b/c it doesn't show her true self. Her simple clothing show how much of a down to earth person she is, kind, sweet and considerate. :D

Some people at RTP's forum aren't very nice toward HJM, must be b/c they're fans of the girl who played Sena, otherwise they're just jealous (for whatever reason, it's not important) but yeah, I'm glad to know some of you girls in there! Love HJM 4ever!

• Like 1

Hi all HJM & RTP fans ^^

Yoo Chun & Ji Min filming at Jeollabuk-do, Jeonju

Credit : @6002theMicky

20120426mickytweet-001.jpg

I like GakSaTang(cube sugar) couple ^_^ they're so cute together

=====================================

Credit : http://www.facebook.com/official.hjm

마이산 청실배나무아래..

소풍나온 기분!^^

박하 어딨게요~

20120428fb-001.jpg

Guest glacierkn

Flower Girl Han Ji Min For May’s CéCi

Hi! I just wanted to add some photos from the shoot...I can never get over how stunning she is~

I found an English translation of her Ceci interview (via Rooftop's forum post 4966), but does anyone know where I can find the original interview in Korean?

hjmceci2.jpg

hjmceci.jpg

Hi! I just wanted to add some photos from the shoot...I can never get over how stunning she is~

I found an English translation of her Ceci interview (via Rooftop's forum post 4966), but does anyone know where I can find the original interview in Korean?

Han Ji Min in Blossoms(in Korean)

http://ceci.joinsmsn.com/article/article.asp?aid=10728&code=02010100

Credit : CeCi

Han Ji Min Interview in Ceci (English Translation)

http://asian-drama.org/han-ji-min-interview-in-ceci-english-translation/trackback/

Credit : Asian Drama

2012-04-29

Credit : http://www.facebook.com/official.hjm

20120429fb-001.jpg