Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

@hjm_osn wow that was a long introductory post:wub: I did not know I started 2014 here, thank you for reminding me Ate lol. I have watched almost 200 kdramas since I started early. I also have liked a lot of korean actresses but it is only han ji min that I followed and love. Maybe because she is genuinely a good person. And she continuously learns and improve her craft. About the dimpled bf, we're not serious about it. The truth is han ji min has not confirmed a relationship since she worked as an actress. I also hope she will meet the man of her dreams and eventually get married. That is my greatest wish for her:wub:

Have you not watched the light in your eyes yet? Her participation in the drama is short but it is all worth it. She has been slaying her roles lately. Feel free to post. I am thankful that this thread is more alive now. Usually it is only me and @tok-soompiupdating the thread. I don't mind if we were not that many. I know she will be recognize someday for what an awesome actress she is:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Finally, completed reading the 681 pages here! I am happy that I read through - I feel I know her the same way as those who started following her years ago! The pages were rich with information/photos/vclips of her enough to know her (maybe not completely because there will always be more info about her we will never know)! So, i don’t feel like a fan of only a little over 2 months. Thank you so much for those who have kept this thread  active posting updates on Jimin’s public life over the years. Before I found this, I was starving with updates about her. I check everyday on the web, YT and IG (i joined IG just for her) but almost the same stories/news. 

After >30 kdramas watched, my favorites:

Two favorite female actors: HJM and Lee Na-Young (wife of Won Bin)

Two favorite male actors: HJI and Gong Yoo (because of coffee prince), i could add PYC here because i just love their chemistry in RTP but because of his current state, I am not inclined to do so. I feel sorry for him. though, such a waste of talent!

Shows:  OSN, RTP (at some point I finally brought myself to watch it even with the fantasy element of coming/going back 300 yrs), Familiar Wife, Dazzling (but only watched eps 1-2 and the last ep). I also watched the last 2 eps of HJ&Me as recommended by @richelle in several of her posts. I watched some episodes of C&A but there were a lot of angst so I did not pursue it. But I am encouraged of one fan here who has said a lot of good things about the show, I will! 

Naturally, I checked Won Bin’s bio as he is the husband of LNY, I was also impressed. So I agree with those who would like to see them in a drama/movie. As I like GY so much, I would also like to see them together. I was also intrigued with Eric Munn (he seems to care for/respect Jimmin. I like her chemistry/demeanor with LSJ (I’ve rewatched her stint in the 3DAM show). I hope they could also do a reunion.

I am not watching Kdrama now but only rewatching OSN, RTP and YT clips of her.

It’s good to see her latest post, she is enjoying herself and is well. She seems thinner, though. I hope she is on this marathon work (drama, film one after the other) because she is planning to get married soon after they are completed. :love:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

Here’s a good read article in Koala,

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/03/09/k-netizens-discuss-south-koreas-top-10-beauties-which-remain-unchanged-since-the-early-hallyu-days/

Our Jimmin is included in the list. There were many comments on the article, did not find bashers. One comment caught my attention made by Joanna, March 10, 2020. “I grew up .... My cousin live in Korea for 13 years now, has attended so many awards events because she is a crazy Korean beauty fan.  From her opinion, SHK and HJM are the most gorgeous faces when seen seeing them in person.”

She must really be be enchantingly beautiful, no wonder majority of her MLs gets attracted to her.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Familiar wife will be shown here:wub: i hope many can watch as this drama will teach you a lot of life lessons. The question of what if? I love seo woo jin. I will watch this again. I have been watching videos of our ji min in YT. I hope Here will start shooting very soon:wub:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

45 minutes ago, richelle said:

Familiar wife will be shown here:wub: i hope many can watch as this drama will teach you a lot of life lessons. The question of what if? I love seo woo jin. I will watch this again. I have been watching videos of our ji min in YT. I hope Here will start shooting very soon:wub:

all the men on earth should watch this drama imo

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@hjm_osn I agree with your assessment on SITR and OSN. The writer has improved a lot after SITR. Actually I just pushed myself completing that drama, I hated the mother so much lol. The most hated mother in kdrama I think imo. I am glad Ji min accepted OSN even though she knows she will be compared with SYJ because of the same writer and same director. But like you, I was once again blown by her portrayal of Lee Jeong In. Han ji min might be their junior, born 1982 and has entered business late compared to others but now, I can say she is not a junior when it comes to acting. She has really improved a lot and as a fan, I am so proud of her:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@hjm_osn, you may want to check out ji min short film Two Lights.  You can watch it via youtube and it has all kinds of translated subtitle to watch with.  I love her eye acting in the short film and the film is lovely.

Thanks @tok-soompi! I’ve. already watched it, I think at the dramacool site. She was super great there. Although her beautiful angelic face warms my heart everytime I watch her show, I could not help myself loving more the way she acts the role, so natural and simple.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

@hjm_osn, you may want to check out ji min short film Two Lights.  You can watch it via youtube and it has all kinds of translated subtitle to watch with.  I love her eye acting in the short film and the film is lovely.

Thanks @tok-soompi! I already did! She was super great there, too. Although her beautiful angelic face warms my heart everytime I watch her show, I could not help myself loving more the way she acts the role, so natural and simple.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, richelle said:

@hjm_osn I agree with your assessment on SITR and OSN. The writer has improved a lot after SITR. Actually I just pushed myself completing that drama, I hated the mother so much lol. The most hated mother in kdrama I think imo. I am glad Ji min accepted OSN even though she knows she will be compared with SYJ because of the same writer and same director. But like you, I was once again blown by her portrayal of Lee Jeong In. Han ji min might be their junior, born 1982 and has entered business late compared to others but now, I can say she is not a junior when it comes to acting. She has really improved a lot and as a fan, I am so proud of her:wub:

Hello @richelle! It was only my 2nd kdrama, so I was still trying to feel how i feel towards what i was watching. I like the first few episodes but found it already “noisy” (so much going on - the ex boyfriend, the office drama, the mother). I was liking their interaction but as the show progresses, I was like, “what’s happening? what happened?” I got lost! But as in all kdrama I listed that I watched I always watch the last 2-3 episodes.

I have one dialogue that I like, though. I’m a dialogue-kind of movie/drama audience hehehe. The scene was at Jeju Island with Jaeni of OSN while drinking wine. She was replying to the question if she has really gotten over him. She explained that she has accepted that some people are not just meant for each other (like their them). She went further that she has also concluded that their love (or relationship) could only be as far as what they had shared, it was the best they could do with their feelings. 

• Like 3

Waiting patiently for Here to come.  Lets take a peek at their last collaboration where ji min is extended cameo.

Credit to author

Ji min is from chaebol family in the heartwarming movie above.  The last time she has acted as chaebol daughter is in WOLF.  Unfortunately the accident shelved the project.  Or else i really love her character there and her chemistry with the two male leads are superb too. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1