Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

I also hope she can work with similar age or older co stars.  But seems like the trend of veteran actress are with younger male.   And veteran actor with very young actress. ((Shrug))

If the dramagod willing to reshuffle there are plenty of veteran actor actress pairing.  Maybe its the fees.

• Like 2

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I also want ji min to work with older or same age actors her age. I feel like she is not the type to fall for someone younger her age or I could be wrong though lol(shipping her with JHI is just merely for their good chemistry). It should be a lesson learned to ship since we all know what happened to the song song couple. If the guy is younger and popular, the actress is usually at the disadvantage. I am just glad that she enjoyed working for another drama like OSN. it means she might work for another drama in the near future. I still prefer ji min to meet someone older and not from the entertainment industry. Well as long as she is happy, that is all that matters:wub:

• Like 1

Having withdrawal symptoms with one spring night:tears: No drama to look forward to every week. Oh well i hope ji min will just rest for a few months and hope to hear news on her next project. I hope she will attend choonsa awards too this week so we can see her again:wub:

• Like 2

On 7/14/2019 at 10:04 AM, cathmar said:

she has the best chemistry with familiar wife costar ji sung......i felt the warmth in every scene. i felt more connected on how they portray each role  ji sung has this eyes and hugs that made you want to get closer. 

I totally agree with you :D In my opinion, so far Ji Sung is still the best co-actor for hjm. though the rest are doing great with their performance when partner up with hjm. Their chemistry and synergy excel in many ways:thumbsup: (talking from their experiences in the industry).

New video compilation from TvN

For the latest, Jung hae in, there's this "hole" that still need to work out, well i don't want to go in detail. And i agree, it seems that the production team way too bombarded the viewers with their BTS/film making, so sometimes many who didn't watch the entire drama (till the end) were not able to get the whole idea of this drama. The production team targeted the fandom so they can get as many as viewers they want through mouth to mouth of leads' fans. It's not wrong, but they ignored the point of the purpose of this drama was being made. At least that's what i see everytime the making came out, they pleased the viewers with what they want.-_- i think fewer BTS is good enough for us to believe they have chemistry, cos we can judge it when we watch the drama.

As for the next project i really hope she pair up with someone older or veteran in this field. no more young costar.^_^

Can han ji min do a cameo or special appearance? (my wish:lol:) it's fine with as long as i can she her act wholeheartedly, just in Keys to The Heart or Herstory.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@unknown12 is it just normal to release the BTS after each episode is shown? With what they have released, is it an overkill lol. Cause i don't find it unusual since other dramas are doing it.

From golden dew. I really liked all her pics in this ad:wub:

• Like 1

Keke the reason why we find Ji Sung chemistry more on par because he is a veteran actor himself same as Ji Min.  NJH and JHI are good but still have huge learning curve.

If we put GY with HJM, i am sure they will emit great chemistry too.  Hee!!  So maybe that is why all of us want to see her with veteran actor. (Btw her chemistry with her bf in Miss Baek is also great).

I am curious with her chemistry with good friends SSR and JJS too as they are great actors.

I have my own share of love for OSN.  I like the pd make everything looks so natural and i like the intimate scene.  They are sexy but it fits Ji Min character.  :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Keke the reason why we find Ji Sung chemistry more on par because he is a veteran actor himself same as Ji Min.  NJH and JHI are good but still have huge learning curve.

If we put GY with HJM, i am sure they will emit great chemistry too.  Hee!!  So maybe that is why all of us want to see her with veteran actress. (Btw her chemistry with her bf in Miss Baek is also great).

I am curious with her chemistry with good friends SSR and JJS too as they are great actors.

I have my own share of love for OSN.  I like the pd make everything looks so natural and i like the intimate scene.  They are sexy but it fits Ji Min character.  :)

Same here @tok-soompi. I am thankful with the PD because the intimate scenes looked natural and done with good taste. Just fitting for our ji min. It is not too intimate but others can appreciate it too. There is one thing i don't like with JHI but i give credit to where credit is due. He has taken care of ji min and they have the most natural chemistry ever. So i am thankful to him. I already missed our Lee Jeong In. My mom are binge watching since episode 1 hahaha:wub:

Samsung fire insurance:D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@unknown12...  pairing her with younger actors is ok with me.....as long as there is no loveline involve. hahaha....actually i like her to be paired with park seo joon, kang ha neul.....but no to romance with them.....i guess one of the reasons too she has best chemistry yet with ji sung...its because hes married...shes safer with him. she felt at ease compared to single men. she doesnt have to act cute though in front of him. ..@ tooksoompi and richelle, hjm is  just too lovely....and i think its time for her to get married....to stop people like me thinking beyond behind the scenes. shes single andi its getting weirder for me watching different bts of hers comparing how she acted with different other costars.:D:lol:

• Like 4

Yes totally agree with the part that ji sung is married.  Therefore i think acting with shin sung rok and Jo Jung Suk will have great chemistry.

I am so scared ji min will end up still staying single like her friend Kim Hye Soo and Chae Jun An (she used to be married).  She really love children alots and wanted to have many.  But she still cannot find mr right.  Maybe because she is a celebrity.

• Like 3

@cathmar @tok-soompiwe have the same concern. She is not getting any younger. And I am also afraid she would love being single as some of her close friends do. But i also liked it that she attends her friends wedding, as she said in her last drama, she will get married because she wants to not because she is of age. I really wish she will meet her better half very soon. My outmost wish for her is see her get married and have her own children. She will be a great mother and wife for sure. She loves to drink so the man should also love drinking hahaha. She has been very vocal about it.

I also want to stop thinking that there might be something in the bts lol. It is hard to interpret her actions because she is a good actress. She has no dating scandal that was confirmed so the harder to know what kind of man she likes lol.

I want ji min to work with jjs and more older actors that are still single lol. I feel like there's a chance that she could meet someone that she likes and there's just no chance with younger actors. Someone who is also established and can get married anytime lol. Oh well I am sure we just want the best for her and for her to be happy. That is what matters most:wub:

• Love 2

@tok-soompiand @richelle yeahhh....shes an easy going person....but she doesnt easily feel in love. but i still hope shell find that man soon. older married coactors are ok for me too. i have watched love 911 many times , a movie of go soo and han hyo joo.we all know go soo is married, but i dont feel uneasiness watching them romantically. that feeling that you dont have an urge to watch the bts is what am looking for. the chemistry you have seen in their acting is already good enough for me.a drama with rain, or kwon sang won is my wish too.

• Like 2

@cathmar, i agreed with you.  But the industry is commercial.  It attracts more people with all the bts.  I think osn is still ok with bts as it make me understand adore the pd style and methods.

The bts of the lights in your eyes are just weird.  Although it has fair share of other actors but they enjoys screening NJH with Ji Min... (i am not complain as they do have great chemistry) when she has so little screen time.  Isnt it marketing strategy to earn viewers??  No?

I am ok with Ji Min acting with young or old.  Simply just interested to see her with more stronger actors too.  I like her chemistry with Park Jung Min in Keys to the heart.  But maybe for a change can see her with younger strong actors as siblings.  Still missing her with SHJ siblings dynamics.

• Like 2

@tok-soompi hahaha....i thought i am the only one who missed the combo. son hoo joon plus han ji min is a blast. cant get over with them till now. agree with you too...bout the marketing strategy of kentertainment. hope there'll be changes someday.....its like making up another story with the same actors. hahhaa....maybe thats the reason too till now...i dont feel like watching osn. jejeje...by the way....hope we'll be seeing hjm in variety shows. and i really do hope we will be seeing her again in 3 meals....lee seo jin was so happy with her in that show. there friendship was awesome and eric too was an angel. i love seeing them too comfortable with each other like siblings.

• Like 2

Off topic. I also have watched 911. I think i have watched all of han hyo joo's movies. She has a good eye on romantic films. I hope ji min can also do the same:)

@cathmaryou haven't watched osn? You don't like hae in lol? Or the story? Some may not find it watchable as ji min's character is a bit of anti hero. But i love it. I am a sucker for romcom and melos. I mostly watch because of the writer, PD and there are actors that i avoid too. But ofcourse exemption is with our ji min. I watched everything with her in it haha. Married actors or not, it doesn't bother me. But sometimes as fans, it nice to have something that tickles your imagination. We know it is impossible but it is nice to ship for fun lol. I think that is why in the entertainment industry, being married and in a relationship, the actors value diminishes. Reason why many will not admit to dating and some does not get married early. Especially now that ji min is at her peak, i do think that her career is her priority. We will never know but it seems to me that she is enjoying her current status now:wub:

• Like 2

@richelle....at first its because of jhi...and his fans...i have read something very negative and it was a turn off.... later it was because of the story...i dont feel like watching kromance dramas anymore. i find longer kdramas uninteresting for now. i am more into movies nowadays too. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, cathmar said:

@richelle....at first its because of jhi...and his fans...i have read something very negative and it was a turn off.... later it was because of the story...i dont feel like watching kromance dramas anymore. i find longer kdramas uninteresting for now. i am more into movies nowadays too. 

There is something that i also don't like on jhi, but i can't deny that their chemistry is good and very natural and infairness, he took good care of ji min so i am thankful for that. I am sure shipping them is just for fun and nothing serious:)

I am alternating watching movies and kdramas but mostly kdramas since i have mostly watched all the romantic movies lol. Watching korean dramas is already part of my daily routine even if i don't have much time. Work and family and 24 hours is not enough haha. I guess you already have watched a lot reason why you have gotten tired of it:) But i guess i will never get tired watching our han ji min:wub:

• Like 1

me too! i never get tired of watching hjm. in fact, everyday i visit her instagram....to see whats new and sometmes i watch her mvs or fmvs. shes a vitamin after a long day of working. its not just im into kmovies. i d sometimes watch japanese, chinese, taiwanese, thai and hollywood movies. they all have variety of stories that catches my picky attention.i 

• Like 2