Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest kayana20

That is why I love HJM she laughs off everything and is so humble, sincere, shy,and warm even if she might feel embarrassed.She won Best Actress at this award show and while the dress is gorgeous they should have trimmed it for her. The material made her trip. She does look gorgeous though I love it. I am so excited for her future she  can do any project she wants because of her 2 drama successes. I know she has a tough time picking projects too because she has a lot on her shoulders along with a new agency merger.

Guest cassiemouse

Me too.... I love her down to earth, humble and warm nature....Laughing off at something inconvenient/unimportant and move on, is a great trait of hers..Congrats HJM in winning another Best Actress Award and you look beautiful in that dress......I'm looking forward to the SBS yr end awards and hopefully a new project announcement soon, though I know it'll probably be tough with all these yr end Christmas charities as well as your UNEP ambassador duties to fulfill.. But please at least do a movie soon!!!!!

Guest faith1

thank you all for updating. congratulation Jimin for another award, and hope much more to come :) also i have to say, never seen anyone fall that as pretty as her =D>

Love her elegance look in this drama for Korean Drama Festival 2012. Even she tumbled down, she kept her smile and facing in front of the media reporters and other people. Hope she was alright.

Anyway, love her role in Rooftop Prince. It can be considered as her drama signature for her entertainment career. Hope she can win more awards for her role in Rooftop Prince.

jerebtang said: Love her elegance look in this drama for Korean Drama Festival 2012. Even she tumbled down, she kept her smile and facing in front of the media reporters and other people. Hope she was alright.

Anyway, love her role in Rooftop Prince. It can be considered as her drama signature for her entertainment career. Hope she can win more awards for her role in Rooftop Prince.

Guest deenia

i wanna said congratz to jimin noona for all her award in 2012,i hope she will be the winner for sbs drama awards on next december
i hope she will get awards as best actress n best couple with yoo chun

:x