Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Just curious, have the drama Man to Man cast their main actress yet? I miss HJM on drama screen. I think  Park Hae Jin and HJM would look good together. He has that gentle scholarly look, while HJM elegant lady like. It would be nice thst she reunited with her Able and Cain's brother.

• Like 3

U.S. Trailer For Kim Ji-woon’s ‘The Age of Shadows,’ Set For Theatrical Release This Month

The-Age-of-Shadows-620x413.jpg

While some distributors hold onto festival acquisitions so long that the attention has all but evaporated by the time they eventually hit theaters, a few seem to be doing things right. For whatever reason, this year they all seem to be related to Asian cinema. Following U.S. releases timed to international debuts for The Mermaid, The Wailing, Three, and Train to Busan, now CJ Entertainment has announced they’ll release Kim Ji-woon‘s The Age of Shadows in North American theaters beginning on September 23.

The first film from Warner Bros. Korea, the thriller takes place in 1920s Korea and Shanghai during the Japanese occupation, following the Korean resistance and their occupiers. We’ll have our review shortly, but in the meantime, a new trailer has landed, complete with English subtitles. Starring Song Kang-ho (Snowpiercer), Gong Yoo (Train to Busan) and Han Ji-min, check out the new trailer and poster below.

Lee Jung-chool (SONG Kang-ho), a Korean police captain in the Japanese police force, is given a special mission to infiltrate the armed resistance fighting for the independence of Korea led by an old acquaintance of his, Kim Woo-jin (GONG Yoo). After an intel leak and the death of a resistance leader, pressure on Captain Lee to take down the resistance grows, but as he works deeper into their web, it becomes more unclear who is actually playing who and where true allegiances lie.

The-Age-of-Shadows-poster-620x887.png

The Age of Shadows premiered at Venice, screens at TIFF, and arrives on September 23.

https://thefilmstage.com/trailer/u-s-trailer-for-kim-ji-woons-the-age-of-shadows-set-for-theatrical-release-this-month/

• Like 7

Han Ji Min shares gorgeous cuts from her 'Elle' photo shoot

By alim17  

Actress Han Ji Min unveiled her 'Elle' photo shoot through her Instagram on September 8!

The actress is stunning and beautiful as always with her short hair and naturally goddess-level looks! There's a tough of elegance and sexiness in her photos while she maintains a youthful, refreshing vibe.  

In the interview, she said, "These days seem solitary. It's like that with work, and I have many concerns about my life as a woman."

Read more in the new issue!

han-ji-min_1473349207_80211695.1.jpg

han-ji-min_1473349208_80211696.1.jpg

han-ji-min_1473349208_80211697.1.jpg

han-ji-min_1473349208_80211698.1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/han-ji-min-shares-gorgeous-cuts-from-her-elle-photo-shoot

===================

I add this article

Han Ji Min addresses rumors she'll star opposite Park Hae Jin in 'Man to Man'

By alim17  

Reports have been flying around that actress Han Ji Min was confirmed as the female lead for upcoming drama, 'Man to Man,' which already cast Park Hae Jin as a bodyguard.  

On September 9, her agency, BH Entertainment, stepped up to address the rumor of her casting with, "Han Ji Min never received an official offer of appearance from the production crew."

Sorry for the disappointing news!  It's always nice to see this actress in a new drama, but stay tuned.  Maybe she'll get an offer later!

Allkpop

• Like 9

5 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Han Ji Min shares gorgeous cuts from her 'Elle' photo shoot

By alim17  

Actress Han Ji Min unveiled her 'Elle' photo shoot through her Instagram on September 8!

The actress is stunning and beautiful as always with her short hair and naturally goddess-level looks! There's a tough of elegance and sexiness in her photos while she maintains a youthful, refreshing vibe.  

In the interview, she said, "These days seem solitary. It's like that with work, and I have many concerns about my life as a woman."

Read more in the new issue!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/han-ji-min-shares-gorgeous-cuts-from-her-elle-photo-shoot

Ji Min ah... please start dating...

I know you love your nephew but you need to spare some time for your partner too. :P

Wondering why most of the fans here (including myself) are so worried that she is not in any relationship. Maybe she is just too nice and pretty to still stay single.  Man, what are you waiting for?? 

• Like 5

I don't know too but i have this feeling that she is not in a relationship sigh:tears: that is why i want her to pick her next drama pali pali lol. There may be chances that she will find her life partner while working lol again. I have this upcoming drama that i am hoping and praying that she will be casted. Great writer and PD, great combination. Oh dear drama gods, please have it offered to ji min. I just miss her terribly in a drama:(

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, richelle said:

I don't know too but i have this feeling that she is not in a relationship sigh:tears: that is why i want her to pick her next drama pali pali lol. There may be chances that she will find her life partner while working lol again. I have this upcoming drama that i am hoping and praying that she will be casted. Great writer and PD, great combination. Oh dear drama gods, please have it offered to ji min. I just miss her terribly in a drama:(

me too :tears: dont want unnie stayyy singleee , as fan i really want to hear news about her in relationship so badlyyy,, dont care who as long as he make unnie happyyyy  :) and yeah new drama to,, really miss her acting in drama 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, melody melankolik said:

Thanks chinguu...  Soo happy today coz many post about unnie in insta,, btw chingu,  how about rumor unnie and new drama man to man???  Did unnie really officially get the offer ???  Or true just a rumor??? 

I saw that news yesterday (only 1 article) it said Ji Min confirmed as female lead for 'Man to Man'.

BH Ent. replied immediately "It's NOT true. We never received an official offer"(more than 10 articles)

So, it's very clear, right? I know Ji Min is very hot actress now but the way they keep using her name make me....:angry:

• Like 4