Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

What do you think about No Hee Kyung’s upcoming drama?

"According to a media insider on August 21, No Hee Kyung is currently writing a story about women heading into their older years. She has already finished discussing the drama with tvN and is currently adjusting the airing schedule."

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/22/its-okay-thats-love-writer-no-hee-kyung-is-moving-on-to-cable-channels/ 

Hee Kyung unnie, how about uri Ji Min? :wub:

APiYBV9.jpg

• Like 9

@neih212, I would like No Hee Kyung to feature JM in  drama written by her too. more drama plz emoticon Both of them are buddy buddy and very pally.  smiley of high   They do a lot of social work together,local and overseas.

We all want JM to come into the screen again. We miss her,don't we?            Miss U girl emoticon (Miss you smileys)

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 4

What I observe of JM in 2007 pictures, she is a real stunner ,so  fresh and full of zest. No wonder the male stars adore and fall for her. I too would do the same.         Raining hearts emoticon (Heart emoticon set)    Everything about her

is sweet, charming and  captivating!  'Can't get my eyes off of her.'   batting eyelashes   lol face emoticon

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 4