Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest niceme

Hey, wanna have some laughs? Imagine you wake up in the morning and start to read some k-news and i love surprises like i couldn't imagine b4 the announcement, for eg suzy with lee min ho, shin min ah with kim woo bin, kim tae hee with rain. 

The following are fiction and i'll tell you my reaction, just for fun. 

JM with Gong Yoo - "oh really? When and how they met? Not too bad.."

JM with choi siwon - "oh? They were in a cf b4, that's how it started?" 

JM with Ji chang wook - huh? Ottoke - how? 

The following pairs i will say "Aigoo, after all these years?"  JM with Lee seo jin, JM with kim jae dong, JM with Kang ji hwan. 

The following pairs i will have no surprises and i will say, "haha, so you were caught"  JM with Yuchun, JM with Hyun bin, JM with jisub. 

How about you chinggus? Which are your own surprised pairs to hear in the morning? 

Hey, wanna have some laughs? Imagine you wake up in the morning and start to read some k-news and i love surprises like i couldn't imagine b4 the announcement, for eg suzy with lee min ho, shin min ah with kim woo bin, kim tae hee with rain. 

The following pairs i will say "Aigoo, after all these years?"  JM with Lee seo jin, JM with kim jae dong, JM with Kang ji hwan. 

The following pairs i will have no surprises and i will say, "haha, so you were caught"  JM with Yuchun, JM with Hyun bin, JM with jisub. 

How about you chinggus? Which are your own surprised pairs to hear in the morning? 

I feel like saying this now before any news breakout in the near future. I still think it's PYC from 2012 until present. Haha but i don't consider myself a shipper. 

Guest niceme

@niceme i think i know what you mean. It's just a light joke on latest post, my bad. Are you a shipper? I think pyc mentioned jm in his latest goodbye interview from marie claire? Don't know the details yet, you can check it out in pyc fb later. I actually forgotten my soompi password just now. I'll be inactive soon again, yes going back to my stressful working life.

All the best, chinggus.

hahaha.... I really like your latest post,,,and just want to tell you I'm really happy if JM with Hyun Bin or JM with PYC and of course I'm more happy if JM meets someone who loves her :) :)

To all the chinggus, I want to say thank you for the uploading of our beloved JM in all the beautiful Ana-Capri collections. She looks so gorgeous in all the outfits. They fit her to a T. smiley of winking thumbs

Edited by KLSOO
  • Like 7