Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest pollybga

hello guys...just wanna ask, i'm wondering if bracelets just like Ji Min wear in the pictures are latest trend in Korea...? I saw a pic of an actor who happen to wear the same kind of bracelets just like our Ji Min. (or am I just hallucinating again). 

@meheaven, may I know which bracelet and who is the actor wearing the same kind? .... I'm really curious.:blink:

i think it might be so ji sub he/she was referring to. I went and did some digging with the recent photos of her previous costars. 

So Ji Sub is the only person wearing bracelets that are similar to hjm (especially during master's sun and in his new mv "so ganzi") but the bracelets are too different to say that they're couple bracelets. idk, that's just my two cents. :P

also,KA34eTv.pngif you look closely at one the bracelets that he's wearing near the middle of all of them, you can see one that resembles HJM's bracelet. But like i said before, it seems like a stretch to say they're couple bracelets. they're both different in color and SJS is the kind of guy to just randomly wear bracelets lol. feel free to correct me if i'm wrong or anything :P

Edited by pollybga

Guest newhere

hello guys...just wanna ask, i'm wondering if bracelets just like Ji Min wear in the pictures are latest trend in Korea...? I saw a pic of an actor who happen to wear the same kind of bracelets just like our Ji Min. (or am I just hallucinating again). 

@meheaven, may I know which bracelet and who is the actor wearing the same kind? .... I'm really curious.:blink:

i think it might be so ji sub he/she was referring to. I went and did some digging with the recent photos of her previous costars. 

So Ji Sub is the only person wearing bracelets that are similar to hjm (especially during master's sun and in his new mv "so ganzi") but the bracelets are too different to say that they're couple bracelets. idk, that's just my two cents. :P

Really? I watched so ganzi mv but did not saw the bracelet ... but what I noticed was that SJS's earring is similar to HJM's  "inner earring", maybe just a coincidence? 

Guest pollybga

Really? I watched so ganzi mv but did not saw the bracelet ... but what I noticed was that SJS's earring is similar to HJM's  "inner earring", maybe just a coincidence? 

lol sorry. i meant the coke bottle mv. 

*edit: Also, i don't think she's dating anybody at the current moment because in the video that was posted of the VIP Premier of The Beauty Inside she said that the movie was great and it made her want to love someone again, which could possibly mean that she's still independent and single. ^^ I remember in an interview back in 2011 where she said that she would like to get married about 7 or 8 years later (2018 or 2019) because she wants to live her career as an actress to the fullest extent before becoming a devoted wife/mother.

Edited by pollybga

In my view, the bracelet might look a bit similar but actually not the same. Sometime, coz of the accessories fashion trend or same brand sponsor so we can see some  celebrities wearing around similar accessories around at the time. Agree So ji sub is a kind of guy to just randomly like to  wear bracelet or accessories, I even saw a few fans post pictures matching him and Gong Hyo Jin wearing same or similar accessories (of course TMS shipper) so probably just a random wearing or accessories trend.

Edited by amberster
  • Like 5

[2015.08.17] The Netizen’s Ranking of the 20 Most Beautiful Female K-stars

Top 20

1. Kim Tae Hee
2. Lee Young Ae
3. Jeon Ji Hyun
4. Song Hye Kyo
5. Han Ga In
6. Kim Hee Sun
7. Son Ye Jin
8. Ha Ji Won
9. Park Bo Young
10. Han Ji Min
11. Suzy
12. Han Ye Seul
13. Park Shin Hye
14. Shim Eun Ha
15. Han Hyo Joo
16. Kim Hee Ae
17. Su Ae
18. Moon Chae Won
19. Choi Ji Woo
20. Sung Yuri

Rv7jzxT.jpg

M0JJPy6.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/08/17/kim-tae-hee-lee-young-ae-and-jeon-ji-hyun-top-the-netizens-ranking-of-the-20-most-beautiful-female-k-stars/ 

Cr pics: nate

• Like 9

@Optimus, I agree with you that if she marries late as at 37 or 38 , there is a likelihood of difficult conception as a lady ages.

Also bringing up a couple of children even one can be a task at that late age. I'm speaking from my point of view and having observed

relatives and friends starting a family late in life is quite tiring.:sweatingbullets:

I just pray that Mr Right comes along and sweeps her off her feet to the wedding altar soon.;) LOL

• Like 7

Guest pollybga

Wow! I couldn't recognise her from my 1st glance (beauty inside vip premiere). How about you all?

Agree with @amberster. That's shippers' trait for the so called "proofs". Couple rings, bracelets, same pattern and colour shirts, caps, sneakers, passport holders and face/hand gestures/behaviours. Shippers spent so much time going thru "their databases" and matching these. I remember SJS said in an interview "what nonsense!".

@pollybga, yes that was in 2011, perhaps haven't found mr right then. If you read all her interviews, her opinion changes over time depending on circumstances. Likewise she likes older men, then in 2013, she opened up saying same age or older doesn't mean that they could communicate same language or wave length. All along she wanted to have more children, ie 4 but as she's aging and she's not delaying marriage on purpose bcoz it is the right person that matter most. For a woman, she has to be careful with her choice bcoz that's the person she'll spend with for the rest of her life. Marriage doesn't mean 2 persons in love will do as it involves both families. I'm not sure if she regretted disclosing too much info for the past interview as it allows her fans to think she's getting married soon. Well, hiding a marriage is possible but hiding a pregnancy is difficult unless she's MIA for 6 mths at least. If she marries in 2018/2019, she will be 36/37, korean age 37/38. If can conceive 1 child then, already very blessed, don't even think of having 4 then. You know what mean? Her last sbs midnight interview gave us a very good clue but she may have realised her mistake. My guess.

Sorry I'm still kind of confused. You said that she's NOT delaying marriage because she WANTS to find the right person, and that as "a woman, she has to be careful with her choice bcoz that's the person she'll spend with for the rest of her life." But wouldn't that mean she does want to delay her marriage because she prioritizes the person over the marriage itself? And then you said that two people in love was insufficient for the marriage because it "involves both families." I don't mean to be rude, but what you are saying is self-contradictory. 

Also, in the Midnight SBS interview, she didn't say she wanted 4 kids at that moment, she said that she had wanted 4 kids in the past, so that could show her family-oriented mentality when it comes to marriage. When the interviewer asked her "you do know that the daughter takes after the father" after she said she always wanted a daughter HJM said "Hmm.. nobody comes to mind." Besides, she must know the high probability of not being able to have 4 children at this age. The timespan of having 4 children, even consecutively, takes many years off of her career. By the time she returns back to industry, she would not only gain more years to her age, but she would also have to take care of FOUR children. Eugene and her husband only have 1 daughter but they're already struggling to take care of the child because of their careers. Imagine having four times the struggle. I believe that HJM is a responsible and respectable woman who will (and has) chose what's best for her, taking her current situations into perspective.

Edited by pollybga