Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Jimin is popular for having great chemistry with her costars onscreen, not only that she's very friendly and close to them offscreen. However, when it come to men who's hitting on her i think she's cold and tough one. These two stories show she's not easy person to deal with :))

The first man to say about his failure story of approaching her is Kim heechu of Super Junior.

K9lRrE1.png

Once he worked with the lady who acted with Jimin in Yi San, he asked for her phone number and called to introduced himself. on the talk show he said that when Jimin picked up the phone he said: "I'm Kim HeeChu of Super Junior" But Jimin acted like she didnt know who he was, ignored him and she only talked to the lady who helping Heachu called her. He was upset and throw the phone away :))

​

The other man is comedian show host Jeon Hyun Moo. He just won and baeksang award a few day ago :))

Y3LeTXf.png

Many times he expressed his interest in Jimin on TV, once he even said he want Jimin as his wife on " We got married" show. The other time he picked her as his ideal girl. He told that he met Jimin in an event, he asked for her phone number. she was reluctant but still gave him the number. When he called her, it turned out she gave him fake number :))

I only can find this vid which he choose Jimin as his ideal or prettiest girl? She's also got the most vote by people :)

imagine how many times a day she will receive phone calls that men try to introduce themselves to her lol

• Like 8

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

@bimmerr  thank you for your post! love it so much :wub:

In 2008, Jeon Hyun Moo was one of Entertainment Weekly's reporters. He must be 'super happy' bc he can see her every Saturday morning :D

1wiQSo6.jpg

And HeeChul, haha, he must be jealous of other members :D

- Few months after this show, DongHae and KyuHyun had a chance working with her (MV Happy Bubble)

Cr: oh oh, only for Kyu

When the reporter asks "whose house will you all visit?" they answer "Jimin noona's house" :w00t: and KyuHyun even called her "Jimin ah" :wub: so cute

- ShinDong: his fans always say Ji Min is his ideal GF. They met at Radio show (2011) and we have this lovely pic:

NlguA8y.jpg

- SiWon: you all already knew for sure :)

gCK5sXv.jpg 

• Like 13

Wow seeing the pics @bimmerr just posted, I really want to watch Salute D'Amour by the link that @lotus_che had upload, but I think I'll wait for my language sub to watch to enjoy the movie with more feelings. Shima shima... 

Btw, do you have any problem in sending messages on Soompi, chingus? I don't know which problem that I have in sending messages. I wrote some messages for @GiangNhi123 and @lotus_che, Soompi said that messages sent after I clicked "send" button. I see you guys regular posted at the thread but I still have no messages from both of you. I sent the messages few days ago. This is the second time I ask if you got my messages, right @GiangNhi123? And even I wrote status on your wall @lotus_che. Do you see the message notification on your profile, chingus? I'm so confused! Waiting for your reply! :)

Edited by minnie91
  • Like 5

Guest forget-me-not123

Hi Chingus,

Happy Sunday everyone!   

The boxoffice for 5/30 is 191 (Rank 29 with 10 screens) and the accumulated boxoffice is 1,162,112.

http://i.imgur.com/YvZGM4k.gifBYV0obO.giff0NLDhf.gif

CR HJM DC

:wub::wub: