Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

There are many fans want our Ji Min comes back to one drama! 

Ko Soo and Han Ji Min are perfect couple :wub:  Ji Min unie and Ko Soo for a melodrama, please PDs-nim, writers-nim! :wub:

DHSclZJ.jpg

Won Bin and Han Ji Min, that's great! :)

6X9o1D4.jpg

vWICxdB.jpg

GVg3STZ.jpg

How do you think about Han Ji Min - Kim Woo Bin? :D

Flz7sk1.jpg

Vy1m5lO.jpg

And Han Ji Min - Yoo Yeon Seok :)

WV6yziW.png

u48XmxI.png

cre pics as tagged

Edited by minnie91
  • Like 8

Guest Lantim01

I hope she has a chance to work with Kang Dong Won, just like old time :

(He is smart, talented, handsome and single .... )

rqJ8TpI.jpg

Guest lotus_che

I was watching "Salute D'Amour", it was a great movie, I want to share with you this movie,i try to download but still cant

Guest forget-me-not123

Happy Thursday Chingus,

To my surprise, glad to find that Salut d A'mour is still on show!   :lol:  The boxoffice for yesterday had increased to 543 from 56 (Rank from 46 jumped to Rank 17 yesterday with screens had increased to 19 instead of 6).   The accumulated boxoffice was  1,161,227 viewers. :wub::wub:

yYxHpSW.gif

Good thursday morning chinggus. Nice pics, a lot i have only seen her. Thanks a million chinggus. I want to see her in a drama soon. Whoever the leading man is fine with me:wub: as long as the story is good then im fine:)

• Like 10

I was watching "Salute D'Amour", it was a great movie, I want to share with you this movie,i try to download but still cant

​can you PM  me the link where you watched it? thanks in advance :D

Edited by ilovejimin
  • Like 4

Good morning chinggus.. the drama next to hajina may take the 9th place because the gap is less than 100 only! Please keep on liking everyday  we can do it two times in a day morning and at night! 

• Like 6

Many thanks again to all chinggus here for always keep on posting jimin old pics.. don't know where you dug all those pics 'coz some of them are really new to me specially jimin with Kang dong won i only saw there CF video! You are all awesome guys please keep on surprising us jimin old pics! :w00t:

• Like 8

​Here you go Chingu, You can download from this link

https://cdn.fbsbx.com/hphotos-xap1/v/t59.2708-21/11192406_1089278081087194_164747491_n.torrent/-장-수-상-회-..mp4-bwP50Q.torrent?oh=88dbf409bcdb46e3e9a06e3201057799&oe=5569A48B&dl=1

• Like 6

I also like Jun Ki Ji Min couple! :D I remember LJK said that he wanted to work with Ji Min :) 

Uhm, the thread is quite tonight! So... it's my posting time LOL 

EfpwLrv.jpg

BNdMQGN.jpg

kkOy8je.jpg

6ja1b8O.jpg

WMtWTtn.jpg

6saqn1v.jpg

exDFln9.jpg

mRDHYHa.jpg

cre as tagged

Edited by minnie91
  • Like 7