Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yi San - A love story

:-h
  • Like 1

It's a mixed of emotion i felt today.. i'm happy because it's  wednesday and tom. is thursday a Hajina time.. :D but felt sad because it is the last week  of her drama huhuhu. :((  will be missing you again jimin ssi  even though you have a new movie coming up  still different following you every week and seeing you on my screen.. :( i hope you didn't take another 3 years of vacation to have a new drama it's a torture for us huhuhu :(( 

Guest bananachip

Im so sorry reply is too late

jimin of information and news very quickly will update

then have a nice hajinaday

today HJM's facebook update17830_893706420650946_651541981916838041

sooooo pretty

:x :x :x

Thank you very much @bananachip its a bittersweet feeling. Sad because hajina is ending and happy because ji min can finally rest. I look forward to her movie. I hope too she will not be away too long from doing a drama series

The lunch, posted by JM on her weibo, was provided by her Baidu fans (mostly from China). This fan club had prepared lunch boxes for all staff. They are also going to present her a cake at the drama end party. I'm sure she will post the cake after the party.

@liemkopi really? My goodness she is well loved. How many times did we see her eating the foods fans sent aside from the foodtruck? Ji min im sure is always happy and she treasures everything given to her. Did you see guys how beautiful and great our ji min in episode 19? She is just so pretty. I just hope there will be no open ending just like RTP lol

• Like 1

Guest joanapearl

Applause for a superb acting performance last night (Hyde Jekyll Me) Han Ji MinYou nailed it! =D> =D> =D> I can't holds back my tears and i cried along with Hana & Robin. I'm happy bcoz Jimin just proved to the world that she can act! So to all those people who said she can't ..  in your face!!  [-X =))

richelle said: @liemkopi really? My goodness she is well loved. How many times did we see her eating the foods fans sent aside from the foodtruck? Ji min im sure is always happy and she treasures everything given to her. Did you see guys how beautiful and great our ji min in episode 19? She is just so pretty. I just hope there will be no open ending just like RTP lol