Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest thowysg

Hi to all here.

I am just too excited after seeing Jimin and So Ji Sub's photos while filming 'Cain and Abel' in china from Baidu. But since the photos are posted by So Ji Sub's Baidu Bar fans, so I am not sure if I can share it here without their permission. If anyone is interested to view the photos, this is the link to Ji Min's Baidu Bar and you can view it from there. No registration required :D

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=510264005

What happened to her hair :sweatingbullets: I will prefer her to be long hair :lol:

thanks, maneuneun! she looks more sophisticated with long hair...cuz of her small stature, she looks more petite and fragile with short hair..guess that's what the drama calls for..that's why...either way, she has a very pretty face so she can pull it off..much like song hyegyo..jisub looks fine too...more clean-cut...supposed the PD needs them to look compatible.. :) can't wait for this to start!

thowysg

I think ji hwan will 100 % support this drama, because ji sub is his best friend,too since they have a movie together,haha

and for jimin , I hope when the drama comes out, the interviewer will ask her something about ji hwan, like they did with ji hwan when his hong gil dong was airing, I love the 2 teasing, joking each other on tv,haha

I know all the 4 leads of this drama, yeah it's right that the other guy is from stairway to heaven, he hasn't many dramas, but he's famous because of his movies.

as for cha jung ahn the other female lead, she's the one from coffee prince, she's in the same age as ji sub,hehe

I agree with you thowysg, han ji min has that look which suits her character in this drama very well. so can't wait,hehe

ashlee..haha..never thought of that...ok...maybe that'll happen...only cuz they both co-starred with the same guy before, jihwan..heheh...btw, Ent Wkly has changed so much..the 2 anchors have left...now, all new cast...oh..so i see jimin will be the youngest of the lot then...she'll have an easier time.. :) unlike jihwan's new movie with KHN, i'm looking forward alot more to Jimin's new drama with Jisub! :)

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest valley girl

a2-3.jpg

is it jimin??

during VIP premiere Soojung manhwa!!, i think it's invitation from chae jung ahn !!.. so many teenage idol in VIP premiere

cred soojung manhwa thread

Guest thowysg

is it jimin??

during VIP premiere Soojung manhwa!!, i think it's invitation from chae jung ahn !!.. so many teenage idol in VIP premiere

cred soojung manhwa thread

hi valleygirl..yes, this is jimin..it was posted before..but it's cool...we still love seeing her...understand one of the actress in this movie is her close friend and she was invited...

Guest valley girl

hi valleygirl..yes, this is jimin..it was posted before..but it's cool...we still love seeing her...understand one of the actress in this movie is her close friend and she was invited...

yeah i just realize that too!!!! it's from mid november ..

HJM looks so frumpy with her new hairstyle... :lol: but adorable...

I think she cut it for the role.. she's supposed to play a refugee from North Korea right? They probably wanted to make her look as unappealing or unattractive as possible..

And SJS looks so young in that hairstyle too...

Guest thowysg

Last night's KBS Ent Relay

http://www.mediafire.com/?osmg0n5c8r0

Enjoy ^^

thanks, amaryllis..unfortunately i can't download files..waiting for some kind soul to upload it to youtube...i could really kick myself cuz i missed most of Ent Relay last night! :wacko:

yeah i just realize that too!!!! it's from mid november ..

hi valleygirl..ya..time really flies...now our jimin is busy filming C&A already..hope to have more pixs.. :)

HJM looks so frumpy with her new hairstyle... :lol: but adorable...

I think she cut it for the role.. she's supposed to play a refugee from North Korea right? They probably wanted to make her look as unappealing or unattractive as possible..

And SJS looks so young in that hairstyle too...

i'm sure she looks cute...she has that vulnerable look to her...& jisub looks dreamy too..heheh

hi maneuneun..zetta..ashlee & all jimin fans!

Guest thowysg

Ji Min look alike Song Hae Gyo everytime i see her.. especially with that short hair..hehehe

hello thowysq..graceyo..valley..and everyone..

hi zetta..yup..you're right..they're both pretty and pretty short..heheh..

hi & welcome kidding..here are more pixs..

18b7182fe88f46251e30890a.jpg

03a3ef3908d502ee3b87ce07.jpg

1229132995791715_file.jpg

1229131904831534_file.jpg

some random pixs..

1029.jpg

8ci75105.jpg

Guest ashleesimpson

thank you so much for the new pics .

omg, can't wait for her new drama.

thowysg

i want both ji min and ji sub on family outing

omg, i will by dying watching them on family, please ji sub and ji min please come on family,haha

i want both of them come together.( hehe because ji sub is soooo shy, so i want ji min to come with him and help him)

Guest thowysg

thank you so much for the new pics .

omg, can't wait for her new drama.

thowysg

i want both ji min and ji sub on family outing

omg, i will by dying watching them on family, please ji sub and ji min please come on family,haha

i want both of them come together.( hehe because ji sub is soooo shy, so i want ji min to come with him and help him)

ashlee..you're welcome...hahahha...oh yes..i think ji sub is an introvert...best to see all three ji's in FO..hehe...jisub, jimin & jihwan...i think all 3 don't go on variety shows that much, especially the 2 guys...

aaahh.. thowysq..

i didnt notice until you said SHG and HJM have the same height too.. hehehe

if you see SHG now.. you will agree with me.. she and HJM look similiar.. they have the same short hair and the same colour too i think.. hehe

hello ashlee..

Guest thowysg

aaahh.. thowysq..

i didnt notice until you said SHG and HJM have the same height too.. hehehe

if you see SHG now.. you will agree with me.. she and HJM look similiar.. they have the same short hair and the same colour too i think.. hehe

hello ashlee..

zetta..yup..i think jimin & SHG are the prettiest and shortest famous korean actresses around...i dunno about the colour, i know SHG cut her hair for the drama "world within" so you're rite...they both now sport the same sexy short bob.. :) unfortunately, the "world within" didn't grab my attention enough to watch it...CS is still one of my favorite! :)

Guest ashleesimpson

thowys

yeah they don't often go on variety show

but ji hwan and ji min were on sang sang plus together,hahaha

since ji min and ji sub have a new drama, i hope they will come.

like jang hyuk the actor, I never saw him on game show, but this time he comes,hehe

hi zetta

I see that you like ji hwan and kim ha neul right?

I saw you're chatting with the friends in KNH's thread about them and you '' fight'' about the ji hwan-ha neul and daniel couple.haha

I think daniel and KHN don't have any feelings for each other, or daniel doesn't have that feeling for her so don't worry.haha

cause don't know if he already forget his ex./ or they are still dating ( the girl who/ thowysg and me know)heheh.

Mid 2006 they had a photoshoot for Elle together, and they were on the plane to the States together,too

that's why they had a rumor,hehe

I like them together, don't like KHN with him.

zetta..yup..i think jimin & SHG are the prettiest and shortest famous korean actresses around...i dunno about the colour, i know SHG cut her hair for the drama "world within" so you're rite...they both now sport the same sexy short bob.. :) unfortunately, the "world within" didn't grab my attention enough to watch it...CS is still one of my favorite! :)

hehehhee.. actually i dont watch WW ..but i see SHG pics in that drama..thats why i know her look now hehehe...and you`re rite both SHG and HJM are very pretty..

so..their height are around 155 cm..arent they..??

hi ashlee...

hahaha.. i like chatting bout KJH-KHN there..

and no hurt feeling even we `fight` because we have our ideal boy for KHN there.. hehe

we have our own imaginations.. hehe

btw..who is DH ex..??

his co female co star in MNIKSS..? Jung Ryeo Won..? hehe

Guest thowysg

thowys

yeah they don't often go on variety show

but ji hwan and ji min were on sang sang plus together,hahaha

since ji min and ji sub have a new drama, i hope they will come.

like jang hyuk the actor, I never saw him on game show, but this time he comes,hehe

hi zetta

I see that you like ji hwan and kim ha neul right?

I saw you're chatting with the friends in KNH's thread about them and you '' fight'' about the ji hwan-ha neul and daniel couple.haha

I think daniel and KHN don't have any feelings for each other, or daniel doesn't have that feeling for her so don't worry.haha

cause don't know if he already forget his ex./ or they are still dating ( the girl who/ thowysg and me know)heheh.

Mid 2006 they had a photoshoot for Elle together, and they were on the plane to the States together,too

that's why they had a rumor,hehe

I like them together, don't like KHN with him.

ashlee..yes..of cuz, i remember jiji in SSP..they were so cute together...*sigh*..where are those days again? hhaha..i know what you mean about them promoting themselves in FO...but i think i see more singers doing that than actors...but still, jimin & jisub in FO...whoooppeeeee! :P

haha...daniel & that lady who wear monster jacket, huh? yes..i saw that spread KHN and daniel did as well...so passionate..heheh..

hehehhee.. actually i dont watch WW ..but i see SHG pics in that drama..thats why i know her look now hehehe...and you`re rite both SHG and HJM are very pretty..

so..their height are around 155 cm..arent they..??

hi ashlee...

hahaha.. i like chatting bout KJH-KHN there..

and no hurt feeling even we `fight` because we have our ideal boy for KHN there.. hehe

we have our owm imaginations.. hehe

zetta..i don't know their exact height but i know they're terribly short...but also terribly pretty...both also rank highly in terms of the looks department... :) yes..we know your ideal mate for KHN.. ;)

Guest ashleesimpson

zetta

haha that was just an rumor

but both of their fans were sure they dated,haha

a few days ago, I went to search for their rumor article wow it was a really BIG scandal then,hehe

thowysg,haha

yeah the lady in that monster jacket,haha

you know they did a photoshoot for ELLE, and they were HOT, but not that HOT like KHN and Daniel, because they had no kissing scene