Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I don't know anymore. If there has been a bit of romance between ye bun and jang yeol, it would have been perfect. The feeling that you really like the OTP but nothing is happening huhuhu. A waste of their chemistry:bawling:

This is one of the best friendships I watched in kdramaland. Ok hui raised the bar for the best bff:blush:

• Love 2

I am glad the drama will end with no complaints from k-netizens and actually exceeding expectations. I will trust han ji min's judgment going forward. Never will I doubt her project choices:blush:

Why are the final episodes rated 19+? Are there disturbing scenes? Very violent scenes related to the murders? I can't wait. I hope the writer and director will tie everything together neatly. I want to know the motive for the killing as well. I also hope that ye bun will realize that jang yeol likes her as a man:bawling:

• Like 2

On 9/28/2023 at 9:50 AM, tok-soompi said:

There will be last minute cameo! Wondering who will it be??

We have not seen lee jung eun yet. I guess she will be the first and last cameo. Will she be Geumsil? The long lost cow hahahaha:lol:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • LOL 2

This is my sentiment too. If only there's a progress on ye bun and jang yeol much earlier, the series is already perfect for me. I really crave for these 2 as they really have good chemistry. I hope they can get to work again in the future:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• richelle changed the title to Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - Celebrating her 20th Debut Anniversary & [2023 Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [JTBC, TVING and Netflix]

Our Ji min already said goodbye to Bong ye bun:bawling: I also need to move on but I will watch it again from start to finish lol. Our ji min is just so lovable as Ye bun:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

My only complain is the romance, how I wish they add more romcom scenes for ye bun and jang yeol. Oh well I will just look forward to ji min's new project. I hope she accepts the romcom project with LJH:blush:

Thank you for the kind words emo:blush:

There's no hug or a kiss but their chemistry is top notch:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The last 8 weeks has been real fun. Thank you our Ji min for the laugh and portraying Ye bun as cutest as she is. I need to move on from this drama. I hope you will not afraid to accept dramas that are not the usual. I commend that you are not afraid to try different genres. Bong Ye Bun:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The powerhouse actresses!

Could we have a producer to gather all these girls to produce an interesting plots for these girls in one film?  A bizzarre heist comedy film for new year.  I am fine that it is pure entertaining type to celebrate the festive mood.  Cos life is already very tough, good to be light hearted sometimes.

Maybe that is one of the reason JM took up BYT.  It is a very needed comedy drama.  Just that it is over...

• Love 2