Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Happy to visit this site to see the beautiful pictures of JiMin and thankful to all who posted them........ I like them all:)

Hopefully we will get to hear some good news about JiMin soon (finger-crossed that she will go to a new and better agency). And on top of the list, I hope to hear her dating/wedding news.

• Like 5

Somehow our JM has lots of activities in the last quarter of the year. The PRL Marathon, hopefully some entertainment award festivals, her birthday celebration and the JTS fund raising.  :)

Hopefully the signing into a new agency and a new drama or a movie on the way. Hope my wishful thinking and dream come true for our dear JM!  day dreaming    :phew: 

• Like 6

Ji Min will attend Pink Ribbon Love Marathon on Sept 13 (Daegu Stadium) 

Cr: IG/pinkribbonlovemarathon

@be5t4r  welcome back, chingu :wub:

thank you @neih212 .. actually i never miss visit this thread although i never post anything since long time...

i like all about Han Ji Min... and i love all pict, news, video that you post...

I really miss HJM.. i hope she take new project soon... glad to know she will attend pink ribbon next week...

To all chingu here annyeong!!! Have a nice day!!!

Edited by be5t4r
  • Like 5

I would really like to watch Wolf reading its synopsis, too bad that it got cut due to accident, and of course their health is more important. Eric is such a gentleman to protect HJM :) I've read that it has done 3 episodes, is there a chance for a link to it?

Do you have any recommendation what to watch next? since I'm done watching Hajina, RTP, Planman and Detective K. I just simply enjoy watching HJM on screen :) 

Thanks

• Like 8

I would really like to watch Wolf reading its synopsis, too bad that it got cut due to accident, and of course their health is more important. Eric is such a gentleman to protect HJM :) I've read that it has done 3 episodes, is there a chance for a link to it?

Do you have any recommendation what to watch next? since I'm done watching Hajina, RTP, Planman and Detective K. I just simply enjoy watching HJM on screen :) 

Thanks

@ferlycious Have you watched Capital Scandal and Resurrection, chingu? They are really good dramas. Capital scandal is interesting. The chemistry between Ji Min and Kang Ji Hwan is perfect. And I do think Resurrection is one of the best Korea melo and thriller dramas. HJM is so beautiful in this drama :)

• Like 5

[2015.09.02] Han Ji Min cast in Director Kim Jee Woon's movie "Secret Agent"

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=776682 

20150410_1428657597_49585300_1.jpg?14411

Han Ji Min chose "Secret Agent" (Director: Kim Jee Woon; Cast: Song Kang Ho, Gong Yoo) as her comeback movie and preparing for shooting.

OMG, I posted this link of the movie in our thread before and now... I repost http://asianwiki.com/Secret_Agent 

And we have new couple: Gong Yoo - Han Ji Min :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 8