Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Hi chinggus. I wonder what type of guys does ji min like. Since she was very private with her personal life, we dont know if she is in a relationship right now. I hope so, so she wont be lonely. I hope she gets married very very soon:wub:

• Like 10

I have always been delighted  everyday at the possibility of a recent news regarding Jimin either in her career or personal life.Sad to say we haven't heard anything yet,probably she's busy spending time with her family or perhaps she traveled abroad to unwind.

As much as I want Jimin to gain more success in her career the idea of her getting married makes me more happy.She needs to find her significant other or maybe she already found one.She strive so hard to be where she is now in her career and having someone to support,understand and share her life with will be great.

Balancing career and relationship is a daunting task especially in her kind of profession but I think she will be able to manage both.She don't have to choose between career and relationship, just like what they said happiness doesn't lie at either end of spectrum but somewhere in the middle.

Hope it won't take long before we could hear some good news from her.For now  we just have to wait and wait........it's worthy waiting for her.

• Like 12