Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest forget-me-not123

Happy Weekend Chingus, :D

Thanks always in posting ji min's pictures!   :D:lol:  Love to see our Angel!   DC is very quiet too! Will ji min posting her recent vacation pictures to say hi to her fans?  Missing her!   :wub:

The boxoffice for 5/29 was 106 (Rank 29 with 17 screens) and the accumulated one was 1,161,916 viewers. :wub:

9iMDqaU.gifQzCiDen.gif

0y6WTJI.gif

XtMHqgc.gif

CR HAJINA DC

Good morning @everyone and Happy weekend! 

Happy 400th page vitamins.. because of Hajina so many of jimin fans came out and support the drama specially during it's tough time and not only that all of you joined here and the thread became alive and active! Many thanks to all of you guys i'm so thankful to all your effort for making this thread move fast!

@belovedycjm how are you now? i really miss you dear i know your very busy because of the nature of your work..  i hope you find time to visit here and check the first page because all your hardwork there are all gone :mellow:

@irella where are you now? miss you dear when hajina is already showing you desappeard i haven't heard anything from you.. i hope your doing okey! :)

heres an update for hajina:

11392889_10206050958626691_7750127629485

Hajina is now on 3rd place for korean drama and 7th place over all now are goal is to surpass Pinocchio.. Let's do it again guys!

http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/entry/AwardsStatus.aspx

Edited by ilovejimin
  • Like 13

@bimmerr good morning chingu i read you posted on binmin thread about two actors show interest on her. can you post it here too? thanks in advance.. 3 years ago i read about it here but i don't know who they are because they only mentioned their names but no pic and i'm a newbie back then. :)

• Like 5

Guest forget-me-not123

@bimmerr good morning chingu i read you posted on binmin thread about two actors show interest on her. can you post it here too? thanks in advance.. 3 years ago i read about it here but i don't know who they are because they only mentioned their names but no pic and i'm a newbie back then. :)

​@ilovejimin    Really, I haven't seen these posts before.  I think I have to re-climb the posts from beginning as I might have missed a lot of ji min's information. :P Thanks @bimmerr for bringing up and which made me knowing more about ji min's love relationship!    :lol:

​@ilovejimin    Really, I haven't seen these posts before.  I think I have to re-climb the posts from beginning as I might have missed a lot of ji min's information. :P Thanks @bimmerr for bringing up and which made me knowing more about ji min's love relationship!    :lol:

​Yeah... i read it here before  if i'm not mistaken late 2012 or early 2013 the topic is all about actors who adore and admire HJM and someone said theirs an actors asking jimin phone number.i think there's a video of it but i forgot what talk show. :)

• Like 5

Hi Chingu, i tried to find a clip of Jeon Hyun Moo talked about Jimin but the links not working anymore. The following post would have only some vid that I can find.

Have a good day :) 

Edited by bimmerr
  • Like 5