Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

For me, as long as ji min is happy and the guy will take care and love her, whoever he is i will be very happy. Ji min is in her marrying age already. I hope if she is dating that she will get married soon. I will be the happiest seeing her on a wedding gown :x

class="at_ttl"So Ji Sub Talks About Marriage

BY Julie Jones | Aug 26, 2014

So Ji Sub recently completed a successful tour of six Asian countries, greeting thousands of fans at each stop. He also spoke with the media at several locations during the "So Ji Sub 1st Asia Tour." One of the questions that interviewers were eager to ask him was how he felt about marriage.

When interviewed by Chinese media, the actor, rapper and successful entrepreneur said that it's a question he is often asked. And it may be that it comes up more often these days, as he gets closer to his ideal age for getting married. He's 37 and his target date is only three years away.

"To be honest, I wanted to get married before I hit 40, but since I don't have much time left, I think it'll be difficult," he said. "I personally believe that once you start seeing someone, you have to see them for at least a year before getting married. I think it'll be hard for me to get married before 40."

The star of "The Master's Sun" and "Phantom" did describe his ideal partner, so anyone interested could take note and see if they fit the profile.

He's looking for someone who is considerate and understands his work. That's more difficult than it sounds.

"In the beginning they all seem to think they can understand my profession, but I think most people find it difficult," he said. "Even when I want to see them, I often can't go see them because of work."

One person he should rule out marrying is anyone related to his best friend Song Seung Hoon. Newsen once asked Song Seung Hoon if he would marry So Ji Sub, that is, if he were a woman. Song Seung Hoon said no.

"He's very stiff, stubborn and boring," joked Song Seung Hoon. "If he were to marry my sister she would be too bored."

If that were true they would not have been friends for so many years.

So Ji Sub has in the past said he would date openly if he did find someone he was thinking of marrying. He was rumored to be dating After School's Jooyeon, but he denied that they were a couple and said they were merely friends.

So Ji Sub may not be aware of the fact that there is another singer who would not mind going out on a date with him. Red Velvet member Joy was recently asked which actor most closely resembled her ideal type. She said that she prefers men who have So Ji Sub's personality.

So Ji Sub take note.

===============================================================

Talking about So Jib Sub...why does it sound familiar...I think is a pretty much similar with Hyun Bin's answers... Lol .  Many actors say they want to get marry before 40 and want to find someone who understand their work...but when they meet their perfect match, they say they don't have time to date because of their hectic work Lol..come on.. when you fall in love you just make a time. ..I guess being alone too long make them enjoy being single.. I really want Ji min to get marry before she turns 35..whoever her costars.. all are great actors...but who propose her before she turns 35 is certainly someone with a lot of courage. I admire him :-bd

http://www.peteava.ro/id-914989-han-ji-min-so-ji-sub-by-cristurbat

http://www.peteava.ro/id-914680-so-ji-sub-and-han-ji-min-1-by-cristurbat
http://www.peteava.ro/id-936569-so-ji-sub-han-ji-min-pentru-codruta-baby
http://www.peteava.ro/id-933412-so-ji-sub-han-ji-min-best-excellence-sbs-award-2012

10980734_880079268714771_920678882514041

Ji Min's dramas aired in my country were Rooftop Prince, Padam Padam, Yi San, Cain and Abel, Capital Scandals, Resurrection, All in and the movies Fatal Encounter, Detective K and Plan Man in theaters. 
I wanna share Ji Min's dramas promotions in Vietnamese :)

"Rooftop Prince" in Vietnamese title is "Hoàng tử gác mái". The drama was dubbed and also aired on many channels. 

"Padam Padam" - "Phép màu tái sinh"

"Yi San" - "Lee San-Triều đại Chosun"

"Capital Scandals" - "Bí mật Seoul"

And "Fatal Encounter" - "Cuồng nộ bá vương"