Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

I just want to say something after I read the text preview of Hajina, I am worried about our Jimin will become a supporting role as the direction of the drama has changed, the focus is now on male characters, the writer forgot our Jimin already.

I remember both Jimin and Hyun Bin told us that this is a fantasy romantics drama, and hope us enjoy watching this.  But I think the writer already change the direction of this drama, I want my romantics drama back.  I need more screen time of my Jimin.

Yeah i agree

actually i already marked the writer lol

i hope ji min will not do any project with her again

her talent is just wasted unfortunately

a bad script and it can't be saved by capable actors

i hope ji min will be okay after this project

i will watch her previous series after hajina ends

support until the end :x

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Chinggu,  Hajina only have another 8 episodes to go,

Her new movie Longivity is going to release on April 9, will she join the GV?  I hope we will see her through the fan cam.

Other than this activities, is there any upcoming project she will pick up?  Anyone know?  Please share.

i hope the movie is good

i know she is only a support but atleast we know that from the beginning lol

in hajina its different

a project with so much expectation but the writer sucked big time grrr

I hope ji min will not rest again for so long before accepting a new drama

imagine rooftop prince was aired 2012 and hajina 2015

almost 3 years so hard to wait

i think i have rewatched her shows multiple times already before she accepts a new project

hopefully with a good writer

my goodness such a good project wasted by the writer tsk tsk

Han Ji Min is beautiful inside and outside. The more I see her, the more I am drawn to her charisma. She is a rare gem in K-entertainment! :x

Her new movie Longivity is going to release on April 9, will she join the GV?  I hope we will see her through the fan cam.

Other than this activities, is there any upcoming project she will pick up?  Anyone know?  Please share.

GV means?

I think she will focus on the movie after hajina airs

i hope to see her promote the movie

she so beautiful in the stills and trailer :x

Guest jaydai700_at_hotmail.com_stv

Jimin is beautiful & shining for fanclub.  She made the world look brighter.
   HAJINA FIGHTING!!!!!

richelle said:

@Lo2015

I'm not worry about whether Jimin's reputation will be affected or not because judging from the number of sensible people (both on this thread and other) defending her and writing nothing but good things about her, she is still very well-loved:) And so far, I only read positive and praises about her from those who worked and are working with her - from the directors to actors to production team etc.

In my opinion, those who bashed her for groundless reasons are just taking advantage of Jimin's good nature (that she won't retaliate) and out of jealousy (of her being able to pair up with good-looking male leads). If my 2nd thought is correct, then I just cannot understand why there are people out there who think they 'own' their idols to the extent of having a say in their personal lives!!

Being a supporter of Jimin, I only hope she will remain a positive, happy and energetic person. Hwaiting, Jimin:)

• Like 1

@Lo2015‌ yeah i already watched the trailer

and im so excited

im sure its a heart warming movie

in korean movies its different

i dont mind if she has only supporting role as long as its good

movies are different from dramas in korea

movies mostly sometimes are a bit liberated and im sure our ji min cant take on those roles

i want her to protect her wholesome image

her being a conservative is one of the traits i loved about her :x

Guest forget-me-not123

Hi all Minnie lovers,

Sorry I haven't been here for a while due to some personal issue.  Hopefully, next week I will be able to come back to the Minnie Wonderland!   Thanks all in making this thread active and for the updated news!

I love Minnie, she is beautiful in and out!   She is the only Korean actress I admire!   I have to squeeze sometime to drop a note on the drama thread because I feel so upset with those illogical comment!

Salute D'Amour / Jang-Soo Store (literal title)

Release Date: April, 2015

Plot

Movie follows the romantic relationship between an elderly couple, Sung-Chil (Park Keun-Hyeong) and Geum-Nim (Youn Yuh-Jung) and the stories of their family and neighbors.
Sung-Chil works at the Jang-Soo Store which is owned by Jang-Soo (Cho Jin-Woong). Sung-Chil is stubborn and has a bad temper, but he changes after meeting Geum-Nim (Youn Yuh-Jung). Geun-Nim runs a flower shop and her daughter Min-Jung (Han Ji-Min) does not like her meeting Sung-Chil.

Cast

Park Keun-Hyeong - Sung-Chil (Jang-Soo store's employee)
Youn Yuh-Jung - Geum-Nim

Youn Yuh-Jung - Geum-Nim
Cho Jin-Woong - Jang-Soo (Jang-Soo store owner)
Han Ji-Min - Min-Jung (Geum-Nim's daughter)
Hwang Woo Seul Hye - Cafe Employee Park
Chanyeol - Min-Sung (A-Young's boyfriend)
Mun Ka-Young - A-Young (Jang-Soo's daughter)
Kim Jung-Tae - Charles (laundry owner)

11024620_643625585738658_832685603115034

via Han ji min facebook fanpage