Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Its monday

2 days to go

i really wish the writer will deliver in the last 8 episodes

please writernim

make our ha na shine

even for 1 episode

i cant really forgive this writer if she will.not do something with ha na's character

ji min has been bashed for her role and it is not really her fault sigh

I want a melodrama as her next project

a matured one where she maybe married and with a child already

its about time correct?

richelle said: Its monday 2 days to go i really wish the writer will deliver in the last 8 episodes please writernim make our ha na shine even for 1 episode i cant really forgive this writer if she will.not do something with ha na's character ji min has been bashed for her role and it is not really her fault sigh I want a melodrama as her next project a matured one where she maybe married and with a child already its about time correct?

Chinggu,  Hajina only have another 8 episodes to go,

Her new movie Longivity is going to release on April 9, will she join the GV?  I hope we will see her through the fan cam.

Other than this activities, is there any upcoming project she will pick up?  Anyone know?  Please share.

I just want to say something after I read the text preview of Hajina, I am worried about our Jimin will become a supporting role as the direction of the drama has changed, the focus is now on male characters, the writer forgot our Jimin already.

I remember both Jimin and Hyun Bin told us that this is a fantasy romantics drama, and hope us enjoy watching this.  But I think the writer already change the direction of this drama, I want my romantics drama back.  I need more screen time of my Jimin.

Jimin is my only loved Korean actress, I watched all her dramas and movies, other than the above, I also recommend the following:-

1.  Yi San - she did really a really good job there, you will love SY character along the story, her acting is so brilliant there, when she cried I cried too.

2.  Padam Padam - she is so beautiful there and I love the character Jina there as well, this is the first time she pick up  a cool and selfish character.

3.  Rooftop prince

I first watched her through rooftop prince

and i fell in love with her :x

i already watched padam padam

she is so beautiful and her chemistry witj jws is so good too

with yisan

its too long thats my problem lol

i want the series downloaded so i can watch it non stop lol