Auditioning In General

Guest love=music=life

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aznkrnpride

the application for 101 entertainment translation isn't working anymore. can anyone repost it up?? thanks

Guest hope_

i was just wondering, i've heard briefly about how company emails have a filtering for hotmail. so what emails would be appropriate to go around it?

Guest babyxshh

oh man

so i was bummed out

about missing today's audition

i really wanted to audition for acting

but seeing this thread

makes me happy.

thanks

i might send an application online or through the mail

hehehe

Guest superstar`kiss

is there any entertainments which is lead by female artist?

There's many.

Just do your research.

Look at the successful female artists and go to their company websites, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest carolkawaii

i'm 23 years old..too old to make a audition....and i don't speak korean..to bad too...but i wish lucky for those one who will try....

fighthing....

Guest Kurorinn

i'm 23 years old..too old to make a audition....and i don't speak korean..to bad too...but i wish lucky for those one who will try....

fighthing....

though i am younger (and some might take it as being naiive) i still say dont give up on your dream! you can always learn the language and as for age... well take pumashock for example; she's what, 28 i believe? she wont be the next boa but i'd say that publicity gave her a fighting chance. if you have talent, show it and someone, someday, will take note :)

Guest carolkawaii

though i am younger (and some might take it as being naiive) i still say dont give up on your dream! you can always learn the language and as for age... well take pumashock for example; she's what, 28 i believe? she wont be the next boa but i'd say that publicity gave her a fighting chance. if you have talent, show it and someone, someday, will take note :)

[/qu

thanks a lot....this give me more confidence to try....

Guest trancE

Can anyone tell me which entertainment is interested in Singing, and playing an instrument?

Because im a horrible freestyle dancer and etc. i can c walk and dance at raves with woman with glowsticks/lights really well but im not one of those Popping, freestyling, dancers.

My talent is singing and playing guitar, (electric, acoustic/rhytmic, rock, blues, neo-classical), so im more of a band person.

All the SM/JYP/YG/etc entertainments i read about requires dancing when you audition for singing. AND I CANNOT DANCE like that.

I can sing in korean/english both really well.

15, turning 16 real soon.

which label should i audition for?

again, IM A HORRIBLE DANCER, im very good with rythms but im horrible at freestyle dancing [period]

and i dont find my self dancing anytime in the future.

any suggestions?

live in USA

Guest greenteadrinker

I think so too... I mean Son Dambi is 26, Lee Hyori is 30, Park Gahee (After School) is 29. If you've got the x-factor, you'll succeed.

Guest ignoreme

Can anyone tell me which entertainment is interested in Singing, and playing an instrument?

Because im a horrible freestyle dancer and etc. i can c walk and dance at raves with woman with glowsticks/lights really well but im not one of those Popping, freestyling, dancers.

My talent is singing and playing guitar, (electric, acoustic/rhytmic, rock, blues, neo-classical), so im more of a band person.

All the SM/JYP/YG/etc entertainments i read about requires dancing when you audition for singing. AND I CANNOT DANCE like that.

I can sing in korean/english both really well.

15, turning 16 real soon.

which label should i audition for?

again, IM A HORRIBLE DANCER, im very good with rythms but im horrible at freestyle dancing [period]

and i dont find my self dancing anytime in the future.

any suggestions?

live in USA

you don't have to dance...well if u hav "the wow" in your singing.......then dancing isn't that important cos ryeowook+kyuhyun don't dance much///they just do simple moves~~~~

i would suggest u M.Net!ft island + their [soon-to-be] female version play instruments & there 1 more boy-band [hasn't debuted yet] frm mnet who is similar to ft island...your age won't be a problem//

Guest xsaranghaee

thank you so much ^^;

i think we can audition through mail for DSP Entertainment because Nicole from Kara did that

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cheoro

Thanks for this thread it's really useful ^^

For acting tapes via online email, how should it be done?

Meaning, how should one go about filming it?

I've scanned through a couple of pages but can't seem to spot info on it.. (sorry ^^;;;)

Archived