Auditioning In General

Guest love=music=life

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest natarii<3

Hmm... I don't know if this is wayy out of topic, but how old is too old to get accepted.

I mean especially for those who doesn't know korean and such. Wouldn't 16 be the right age?

This is something I'm unusually freaking out about...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ohdangchang

Most of the websites links dont work.

i remember them working months back, but now they all say page not loading and page error.

what happened? i know some of the companies are still around , but the links..?

Guest KamKami

for DSP.. as a foreigner i think u have to send a audition video..(thats how Nicole (kara) did it)

and it has to be a winrar or winrar-zip format ( not sure which one anymore)

the form is only for ppl who live in korea..

Guest L0VE_BUBBLES

for DSP.. as a foreigner i think u have to send a audition video..(thats how Nicole (kara) did it)

and it has to be a winrar or winrar-zip format ( not sure which one anymore)

the form is only for ppl who live in korea..

but DSP auditions how-to and process change. so can anyone translate or show the link. links in this topic is broken for some reason.

Guest swtaznangel

I want to audition for JYP by online or email auditions. If we sign up as a member for the JYP online community thing for the audition, how would to type you cell phone number? I'm from America, btw. I don't know how since on the drop menu thing, it says 010,011,016, etc.

Oh and for the audition video, if we're auditioning for singing, do we tape ourselves singing (2 songs, right?) , then dancing afterwards? Or do we only sing?

Guest ohdangchang

Starempire.co.kr

neganetwork.com

yedang.co.kr

http://gpenter.co.kr/

http://www.tsenter.co.kr/xe/main

AND

These are the links/sites on the front page that don't work anymore...

I really hope it gets updated because more than half are non existent now.. don't know why but i know the entertainment's still around because the artist's are still active, but some might have gone out?? not sure..

DoReMi

Fantom Entertainment

Fly21 Entertainment

Good Entertainment Media Group

IBH Entertainment

LOBE Entertainment

Orangeshock

PAN Entertainment (sites been under construction for years..)

SPONGE entertainment

STAM Entertainment

Trifecta Entertainment

Star M Entertainment

TY Entertainment

YAMAZONE Entertainment

• 2 weeks later...
Guest witnee_beybii

omo; you're amazing. thank you so much for all this even though i'm only jyp-ing and sm-ing.

(:

thank you thank you thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tina_nunci

HaLLo everyone.. :)

I Have a band, w/ 4 members..

Is there any1 knows where ent. company should I enter?

Coz, mostly ent. company only wants singer, dancer or actor/actress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Hi! I am thinking of auditioning for a placement at LesPros entertainment in Japan.

I checked out the models they have on the company, and they do the type of stuff I want to do. (Also, a lot of the models are mixed, which is reasuring to me as I am mixed too.)

On their English website they have a page detailing online auditions.

http://www.lespros.co.jp/en/audition.html

I was wondering, if you're not a resident of Japan (I live in the UK) would it be okay to auditon? They specifically have the page in English, which would hint that internationals are allowed to apply, but I'm not sure...

Any advice?

Guest Sam-chan

For mail post auditions, is it better to send print outs of your pictures or to make a picture CD? I'm curious as to which might be preferred. Thankies!

Guest dinogirll

how does dsp ent work?

i know you go to the website and post up your stuff but how do trainees become picked?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ju Bin

sorry if this has been asked before but is J.Tune still holding open auditions in Korea? because it seems like they aren't anymore...

and what are the differences between the open auditions in Korea and the global auditions? or do they pretty much run the same way?

Guest Munchkins

sorry if this has been asked before but is J.Tune still holding open auditions in Korea? because it seems like they aren't anymore...

and what are the differences between the open auditions in Korea and the global auditions? or do they pretty much run the same way?

I think I read on soompi somewhere that Rain / Bi said that he is going to stop auditions. So I'm not really sure about that.

The difference between open auditions and global auditions is that in global, THEY come to you and there are a LOT of people to go through every day. And they have a specific date that they have to finish so that they can continue the auditions somewhere else. While Open auditions, YOU go to them. There are still many people (depends on the company) but they can finish judging in one day. The auditions processes are mostly the same. In open auditions, you might get a little bit more time though.

Archived