Is 5"10 Too Tall For An Asian Girl?

Guest crisproll21

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest endoftheworld

no i'd LOVE to be ur height. you can definitely become a model. seriously! also since ur so all, everything u eat will distribute and it'll be hard for u to get fat.. since u're 5'10 u could go out with tall hot german guys! the average height for german males are like 6'2 hehe

Guest mistresstigress

Think of it this way, if you're 5;10 you don't need heels and you can look great. It's a bit tall in my view but hey you got the model height =) I personally think 5'7~5'8 is a sexy height for girls.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest System1430291513

if you're 5'10, could i please BE you? i'd rather tower over people than have to stare up at them.

i'm 5'3 and i'm hating it. at least, you have a shot at modelling :D

Guest SinnedAngel

You should be happy you're that tall. It's awesome. :D

Most people believe that girls- Asian girls especially- are meant to be short, but whatever.

I would love to be that tall. :tongue2:

If you have the good looks (which everyone on Soompi does...) then you could be a model! :)

Tho did I mention you're taller than my 19 yr-old brother? :vicx:

Guest johnnifer

my friends chinese and she's 5'8 and shes got a nice lean body but not too skinny and i've said she should could be a model. i think if a girl's 5'10 and shes all lanky, thats a pretty big richard simmons no no. but hey, i'm freaking 5'1 and i wouldn't mind being 5'10. but you don't see a lot of tall asian girls around but i don't think its really too tall for an asian girl. i just lost track of wtf i'm saying

--Jenn Ly

Guest changminnie01

Thats never to tall ...

accept wat yu are cos yur

beautiful =) ..

im sure it can be an advantage

trust me all my friends are abt

yur height... feel like a midget xD

Guest rockstar_baby

lol im jealous. yeah 5'10 is kinda tall for a girl but at least clothes will look so much better on you :]

Guest Mikiko-xoxo

yeah, that's pretty tall compared to me. haha. but it's not too tall. i think being tall is better than being short >.<

Guest kimchibaby

I'm 5'9" and I always used to hate my height. But I pretty much realized that there isn't anything I can do about it so I just accept, although I am still wary about wearing heels. My sister is 5'9" as well and most of her shoes are 3 inch heels. I say embrace it. :-)

Guest Belleluvly

well...i'm 5'10....can be intimidating to guys..but in the fashion community..i'm a must ^^

not that i'm in it or anything ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest shannelle

how tall is 5'10 in cm?

is it 182cm?

coz im 169cm. just wondering.

its tall, but its a good tall.

Guest night.star

I think it so tall

But as long as she not so skinny

Then it doesnt matter

Becuz if u r so tall nd skinny it doenst look pretty

Pplz will call u a stick

Guest idnib

i guess it all depends on where you live. 5'10, that's about 182cm-ish, right? where i live that wouldn't be considered 'TOO TALL'. most of my friends, who also happen to be asian, are around about 177-179cm, so i dont see 182ish to be abnormal or too tall for an asian girl. me, on the other hand, am not as fortunate as my friends ... im only 167cm. how sad.

Archived