Is 5"10 Too Tall For An Asian Girl?

Guest crisproll21

Guest izawa

haha being tall is better than being short, at least u can see through the crowd xD

im jealous, coz im short >_< too typical that you want what you dont have xD

<__< and u get tease alot for being short

i guess its better to be average... lol

but YOU CAN BE A MODEL!~!~!!! or beauty pagent =D

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest broken_melody

im 5'5..and can barely find an asian guy for me in my place..they are soo short...so 5'10 is WAYY tooo tall..

lmao wow where do u live? the asian guys here for me are like over 6' tall.

Guest 7hearts

Girl, I think it's cool. lol.

you must have long pretty legs! O_O

everyone thinks girls are supposed to be tiny in general...but

you shouldn't let that get you down...and it's true asian guys

are taller than they used to be or rather than what people thought.

I think I'm shorter than all my asian guy friends.

plus, I wish I were that tall, I'm only 5'4" at the most...u_u;

I want to be like 5'6" or 5'7", but I stopped growing already. *sob*

Guest goddessofkrw

Yeah...It's too tall..You should cut your legs off.

What a disgusting person.

Anyway, i'm 5'8 and I think it's a normal height. You're two inches taller than me but it's not THAT much of a difference. I still wear 4 inches heel and I could care less when people stare at me. There's really nothing I can do about my height so mind as well make my peace with it.

Guest kwakmiester

Pshh. Heeck no.

Hahahahahahahaa! I'm 5'10.

Yeah. In the beginning I hated it. Because I felt so awkward towering over everyone. :tears:

But now I love my height. B)

I'm going on a spree for high heel shoes. ^^;;

Guest Acedia

Of course, it's not! And anyone who believes that 5'10 is too tall is an idiot. No height is too tall or too short. Why all the heightism? Midgets are cool and so are giants. You are in no way a giant, though. So many girls would LOVE to be that height because it's the perfect height for a model.

Don't hate on your height, embrace it! I myself am a mere 5'5 and if you could give me five inches, I could die happy. Haha. In fact, I think even 5'10 isn't EXTREMELY tall. I'd love to be 6'3, even. Being a tall girl would be awesome! 5'5 is really average for a girl and I don't stand out in the crowd. I'd love to be like you.

Guest chocomint11

i would KILL (*not literally folks! lol) to be 5'10!!! ughhhh i guess i should be satisfied with 5'6" but i wanna be tall-er... >.<

no there are plently of tall asian guys out there. =]

Guest faded_x_memories

i'm like 5'6 or 5'7 and i'm mostly asian (some caucasian in me) and i think 5'10 seems okay. my mom, she wants me to be like 5'8. i swear in 6th grade, i was already 5'5 and people kept telling me in middle school i should play basketball or was in the team because i was taller than most asian girls.

Archived