Is 5"10 Too Tall For An Asian Girl?

Guest crisproll21

Guest crisproll21
just curious
Does anyone think 5"10 is too tall for girl, because most asian guys aren't that tall and the average asian girl is about 5"4. What are your thoughts?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cavil.

Yeah, it's pretty tall for any girl. Everyone seems to have some complex that Asian girls are the shortest girls on the planet. Rather stupid.

Guest ladiixxpreciious

it seems pretty tall. but there is a 6th grader that is 6'1" :blink: so yeah... but i'm short so heh.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest dyzxD

Yeah, it's pretty tall for any girl. Everyone seems to have some complex that Asian girls are the shortest girls on the planet. Rather stupid.

i agree.. 5'10 is too tall, not only for an asian girl but also any girl.

i'm only 5'7 and everyone says 'WOW, you are so tall for an asian girl !' -_-'

I agree. Yup, yup.

i agree.. 5'10 is too tall, not only for an asian girl but also any girl.

i'm only 5'7 and everyone says 'WOW, you are so tall for an asian girl !' -_-'

Hahaha, same goes for me, first thing they say is that. I find it kinda disrespectful, I don`t know why, but I really do, it`s just because I`m asian, they assume I have to be short, that`s all I hear.

Guest pintsized

Man, i wish i were that tall. you should be happy, at least no one would ever make the assumption of meek/submissive asian girl. all you have to do is stand up and glare at them and they'll back down! lucky you!

Guest witchery

nah but it is true that asian girls tend to be shorter than a lot of caucasian girls

yes 5"10 is a bit unusual, esp for asian, but there are some rather tall asian girls out there

thats around 178cm

but its reli no big deal

my cousin is a few centimetres shorter than u

no one says, "oh she's too tall for an Asian girl"

its just kinda rare, but theres nothing wrong with being that height

Guest xosimplicity

its pretty sadd im 5'9 1/2 and im always scared of wearing heels

since im tall already and especially for a azn

i get a lot of coments like your so tall and isnt it hard being tall kind of annoying XD

also i heard that capris make u look taller i don tknow maybe its jst a theory

Guest cyberfruit

Does anyone think 5"10 is too tall for girl, because most asian guys aren't that tall and the average asian girl is about 5"4. What are your thoughts?

While average height (in the U.S.) is only 5'4, yes, 5'10 is really tall but that's for any girl. If you were white or black, you'd still run into the same problems. Embrace it. I've seen some 6'+ Asians in my area, so don't worry about the guys; they're around. It's just harder to find them.

Guest BAN`CHAN

that's a perfect height to be a model =]

but i think it's a bit too tall for the average girl

cuz guy's these days aren't that tall themselves.

Guest tokyohoney

yeah it is >.<

and girls appear to be taller than guys

i know this she's 5"7 and she looks like shes 6 foot or something

Guest yellowtutu

Like someone said, it's tall for any girl. A lot of girls would kill to be that height :lol: And although some guys would be a bit intimidated by taller girls, there are also guys who love tall girls :)

Guest azn_akim

asians can be tall too! its just that the majority is on the shorter side

but i think 5"10 is a great height. perfect for a model :D

Archived