[manga] Koukou Debut

Guest Misao

Guest sweet/nothing

omg this manga is so good T_T i got teary at some parts..yes im a very sensitive person at times...at TIMes.ALKDJFLAKDJF point is. GOOD MANGA very sweet and cute. :D reconmend it to everyone. CANT WAIT FOR VOLUME 4 also, it took me forever to find the goddam username..T_T and then i felt stupid after i found it. oy. =____= i wish things like that wouldn't happen to me. :( but i wish things like what happened to hanaru..or w/e happens to me :(:( aw i need a b/f. garg. i love this manga. lovex4958304958039485 but im scared that in the end they gonna slip and stuff....aw..it would be such a sad ending. :( nooooooooO!!!!

ps. yoh is ging hot.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thesassygirl2

yoh never ceases to melt my heart >___<

and haruna never ceases to make me cringe and laugh like an idiot (:

Guest sweet/nothing

aha they changed the password and username again! noooo, but i found it in like 1 minute :D im getting so skilled hehehe

Guest usachin

i love this manga too, its so funny and i always feel embarasing for Haruna, she's so dunb yet so cute, and Yoh, damn he's so hot XD, i got the raw for vol 4 but i can understand quite well so i gotta wait for translations i.i i tried to find vol5 but guess it not out yep i.i too bad

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for uploading. :]

Wow, Haruna does looks different. @_@ I wonder how they make her goes long.. well, anyways, Yoh and Haruna makes me jeolous because of their rabu rabu ness. XD

• 1 month later...

Archived