[manga] Koukou Debut

Guest Misao

<33I friggin' love this manga right now. T_T It's in one of my top favorite manga.
24EBAFF15.jpg
Summary : Haruna Nagashima gave her all to softball in middle school, and now that she's made her high school debut she's decided to give her all for a new goal. Getting a boyfriend and falling in love! However, she has one small problem. Since she never paid any attention to fashion or trend in middle school she has no idea how to go about attracting her yet-to-be-found love. But a chance encounter with with Yoh Komiyama provides her with the opportunity she needs. If he coaches her in how to become attractive, surely she can find herself a boyfriend!

Volume 1

Chapter 1 Mirror
Chapter 2 Mirror
Chapter 3 Mirror
Chapter 4 Mirror

Thanks .ellt nine for uploading Chapter 1-4! image

Volume 2

Chapter 5-12.. Remember to read the rules there.

or you can read it in Photo Bucket here.

Scanlator : Boku - Tachi

Volumes: 15 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=542

Published by: Viz

*This series has also live action film

high-school-debut-koukou-high-school-deb
KoukouDebutfull778465.jpg

Koukou_Debut_Dance_by_Elena_Airan.jpg

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fantasiimaker

Yay the Koukou Debut thread is back XD <3 I can't wait for the next chapter ^^ I want to buy the Japanese versions so I can read them faster lol *impatient*

Guest Aithne

This thread is up! I started reading this manga after stumbling upon this thread. I recommend this manga to everyone!

No...I'll just recommend it to people who like shoujo. :P

Guest remorse_angel

I can't believe they.....DID IT...I was thinking. NOOO....DON'T DO IT...hahah. Referring to Chapter 10, that is.

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

yay~ aww.. are there any new releases? i think.. ch 11 out yet?

[dang.. "1st post" =__= i wish this stuff didnt happen.. my friend signed me up before she moved away... it was a bit sentimental]

Archived