[manga] Koukou Debut

Guest Misao

Guest x__FL4*

I LOVE THIS MANGA!! OMFG!!! so good!! umMm.. could somone upload ch 16 for me?? =D the link expired. thankkk you!!!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yumi-chan

This is such a cute manga, Yoh is so cute ^^~! Though, i'm embarrassed for Haruna sometimes xD

--Yumi

Guest 143 minwoo 012

i just started reading this like 2 days ago and I CAN'T GET IT OUT OF MY MIND <3333 hehe this is such a great manga :D at first i thought yoh's sister was sucha DJFLSKAJFLKDJASL i dunno she is just like a lost puppy that constantly needs attention -- '' but then again yoh was kinda mean to her...but now i can tolerate her -- '' anyways

can someone upload chap 17 please? the link expired >.<

THANK YOU~

Guest nayoungxp

does anyone know that site wehre you can download koukou debut, not boku-tachi, but rather it was a forum site, and it was password protected?

Guest nataku_pilot

I jus started reading this manga !! It's so cute and funny ! Chapter 17 was hilarious !! I laughed so hard

Guest tifachan

I prefer Koukou Debut over Parfait Tic. The way the story progresses for Parfait Tic, frustrate me. :vicx:

So true. The girl in Parfait Tic jumps back and forth.. ><

Guest weirdo

just read chap 17. was friggin awesome. lol i kinda think the closet thing was cool hahaha. yoh cant tolerate cold weather as much as haruna. wonder what'll happen next!

• 1 month later...
Guest tifachan

Omg. I just read Chapter 18, and I must say, Yoh and Haruna are still sOOOO cute together! ^^ I need to go out and find a guy like hiM! T_T

• 1 month later...
Guest thaigerl

Can someone please reupload the latest chapter? I couldn't get it through mIRC cos of my dial-up and the links expired. I'm anxious to know what's going on with Yoh and Haruna. Thanks.

Guest weirdo

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna love this for sure!!gracias!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---edit----

aigooo~

its freakin awesome!!!!! <333 yoh is so cute when jealous. lol

asaoka is too perfect though...totally not for haruna. uh..am i spoiling it? sorry!!!!

will shut up now but read it people!!!! you'll love it!!!

im so lookin forward to the next chap. thank you trans and scanlators!!!

thanks shion for sharin tthis!!! :)) :P <------ obviously really happy(such a procrastinator, she has finals at 7am tomorrow lol)

Archived