[manga] Koukou Debut

Guest Misao

Guest PecanPie02

OMG~~!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SHION~~!! YOU ROCK. I've been waiting fooooorrrrreeeevvvveeerrr hehehehhe TY SOOO MUCH for posting... hehe srry im really excited to see another ch~~!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amydien

Ahahahaa Im reading this manga too....it's a good one! xDDD

But somehow, Yoh looks like L from Death Note....especially in the later chapters when Kurihara(sp?) appears..

Guest thesassygirl2

freakin love this manga! YOH = HOTTIE. he's so refreshing.. he's not portrayed as the typical, aloof, mean-only-to-the-girl-he-likes, tall, smart hot dude of the school.. he's actually given a personality. well all the characters in this manga are. JUST LOVE IT!!

Guest yumi-chan

This would make a great live-action drama, heck, they'll probably make one soon ^_^

Oh man, boku tachi isn't releasing anymore translated chapters because stupid Viz licensed it...i'm sad D:

--Yumi

Guest Justalilodreamer

freakin love this manga! YOH = HOTTIE. he's so refreshing.. he's not portrayed as the typical, aloof, mean-only-to-the-girl-he-likes, tall, smart hot dude of the school.. he's actually given a personality. well all the characters in this manga are. JUST LOVE IT!!

Unodsnods* i agree...i think his character is more realistic

and i also like Haruna's character, shes not too quirky/annoying or puny. I like how she can defend herself from those girls isntead of being a damsel in distress -_- (really annoying when girls cant defend themselves and the guy pops up and saves her)

Unodsnods* i agree...i think his character is more realistic

and i also like Haruna's character, shes not too quirky/annoying or puny. I like how she can defend herself from those girls isntead of being a damsel in distress -_- (really annoying when girls cant defend themselves and the guy pops up and saves her)

Yeah, I totally agree with you on that! ;)

Guest choccy

Well, no need to worry really. For sure, someone out there's planning on continuing this.

oh yeah. hopefully somebody picks it up.

I'm really enjoying this manga :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nataku_pilot

I love you!!! Thank you sooooo much!! I was getting worried that no one would really pick it up!

Guest yokemun

just started to read this...

at first i thought this manga is the same as Ouran Hish School Debut because of the Debut!!!!!

but then i realized they're 2 different manga!!!!!lol...

ahh..i loveeee this manga....

more than Ouran....more than anything....ehehe..

Yoh's so hhhhhhhoooottt!!!!!

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

oh gah..i was about to cry when i heard it was licsence. thank goodness someone is picking it up.

-thank you!

Guest Justalilodreamer

It's official, my group is picking this up. I didn't want to inform you guys about it since we weren't sure before, but now we made a release. YAY! Go here to download; http://www.luisalirio84.byethost7.com.

sorry im a bit confuse about the DL...does chapter 25 vol 7 continues to chapter 26??

sorry im a bit confuse about the DL...does chapter 25 vol 7 continues to chapter 26??

Okay, so I'm confused too. What do you mean really? All I know is we DID continue (we did continue, isn't it obvious from c 25 to c26?) from where boku-tachi left. Please clear your sentence, I can't quite get it. ^_^

Guest Justalilodreamer

whoops sorry i meant is volume 7 the last volume to chapter 25? ^^;; hope that made sense

Archived