Lee Sun-Kyun 이선균

Helena

Hi, @defume nice to meet you :thumbsup:

I'm also glad that Parasite won many awards and got LSK to be more known around the world.

And you finished watching most his works in just a week, that's amazing!

The thirsty tweets are hilarious :lol:

Yes, some of them are... R-rated hahaha but I guess that's why they're called thirsty

On 2/15/2020 at 11:22 AM, defume said:

Anyway, I saw this one tweet. Does any of you know which interview this is from?

I don't know... 

I saw someone asking op the source but they haven't replied...

If it's true then he's very humble... My heart :bawling::heart:

On 2/15/2020 at 11:22 AM, defume said:

This too, the clip where he's smiling over CWS's shoulder. I believe they're at SAG Awards but I can't find the video.

Yes, it's from SAG awards... Probably the red carpet interviews. There're some of them in YouTube

Anyway, Bong Joon Ho had returned to SK and is planning to hold a press conference on Feb 19 with Parasite casts including LSK

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200216155827503

• Like 1

Nice to meet you too @widala :)

Yep, I mostly finish the movies first because they're only 2 hours average. Been wanting to watch Miss Korea but to be honest I cringe easily at romcom drama. I think Pasta is okay because there are more scenes of them fighting than being all chummy haha.

2 hours ago, widala said:

I don't know... 

I saw someone asking op the source but they haven't replied...

If it's true then he's very humble... My heart :bawling::heart:

Cho Yeojeong and him were in Kim Youngchul's radio program and when KYC asked them if they think they're good looking, CYJ said yes but he said no. Rather than good looking, he thinks he's "not bad". I'm like ??? excuse me which mirror have you been looking into.

2 hours ago, widala said:

Anyway, Bong Joon Ho had returned to SK and is planning to hold a press conference on Feb 19 with Parasite casts including LSK

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200216155827503

That's great. I want him to rest but I still want updates haha. I'll be looking forward to Kingmaker too.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, defume said:

Nice to meet you too @widala :)

Yep, I mostly finish the movies first because they're only 2 hours average. Been wanting to watch Miss Korea but to be honest I cringe easily at romcom drama. I think Pasta is okay because there are more scenes of them fighting than being all chummy haha.

Cho Yeojeong and him were in Kim Youngchul's radio program and when KYC asked them if they think they're good looking, CYJ said yes but he said no. Rather than good looking, he thinks he's "not bad". I'm like ??? excuse me which mirror have you been looking into.

That's great. I want him to rest but I still want updates haha. I'll be looking forward to Kingmaker too.

Hello @defume. That is a lot of LSK in one week! Beware of overdosing and getting sick. No, I'm not kidding. :lol: Instead of watching more LSK, I suggest reading the My Mister thread on Soompi if you were as affected by that drama as we were. 

LSK has always thought nothing of his looks. When the director of Petty Romance wanted to make his character a super handsome kind, he suggested something completely different. That's just one example among many. I'm super happy he is getting some positive recognition internationally because personally, I still feel sad for him over My Mister controversies. 

• Like 2

LSK signing Parasite posters :thumbsup:

But, it seems like this person is not a fan, he's auctioning the autographs on e-bay...

11 hours ago, defume said:

Been wanting to watch Miss Korea but to be honest I cringe easily at romcom drama. I think Pasta is okay because there are more scenes of them fighting than being all chummy haha.

Please try Miss Korea.

It doesn't have that many romantic scene between the leads.

They were high school sweetheart but broke up. So they kinda didn't like each other when they meet again. 

Most of the time it's the female lead's struggle to become Miss Korea. And LSK's character trying to save his company from bankruptcy.

Personally, I like Miss Korea better than Pasta because LSK character's personality is not as bad as Chef.

Yes, he's also a jerk in the beginning, but he developed in to a supportive partner to the female lead.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, widala said:

@sadiesmith

I dm Hodu Ent, asking why they didn't post LSK birthday, and they replied!

It's because covid19 situation in SK so they thought it's a bad timing and decided not to post his birthday...

Thanks for sharing this. It's pretty nice of them to reply to you personally. Did you ask them if he has another project lined up already. Haha... They probably won't reveal, but it doesn't hurt to try. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 3/4/2020 at 1:14 AM, sadiesmith said:

Thanks for sharing this. It's pretty nice of them to reply to you personally. Did you ask them if he has another project lined up already. Haha... They probably won't reveal, but it doesn't hurt to try. :lol:

No, I didn't ask haha I probably should but didn't want to push my luck :sweatingbullets:

Truth is I didn't expect any reply from them, I just need to vent my annoyance because I waited a whole day for LSK birthday post and there's none...

Twitter is full of new casting news, but no LSK :tears:

Looks like he really takes a time off....

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

We know that was purely due to the Oscar wins. :(

Sadly true...

Ugh, I don't understand why Hodu doesn't use this opportunity.

Of course drama or movie would be great, but CF or variety show appearance would be enough (for now :D)

• Like 1