Lee Sun-Kyun 이선균

Helena

12 minutes ago, widala said:

Sadly true...

Ugh, I don't understand why Hodu doesn't use this opportunity.

Of course drama or movie would be great, but CF or variety show appearance would be enough (for now :D)

I completely forgot about CF. The fact he is not getting a single CF deal  is completely beyond me. :bawling:

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

@widala, thanks for this. Are you a member? What did he say? I've always liked the name of his fan club The Virus Zone as it sounds so lethal, especially now that the whole world is dealing with a literally deadly virus. Hope you are safe and healthy in your country. 

23 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

thanks for this. Are you a member? What did he say? I've always liked the name of his fan club The Virus Zone as it sounds so lethal, especially now that the whole world is dealing with a literally deadly virus. Hope you are safe and healthy in your country. 

Hi! I hope you're well and healthy :thumbsup:

Yes, I'm a member... Why don't you join too? :D

Haha he did joke about the fancafe's name in his message...he also said that he's preparing for a new project but didn't give any details...hopefully soon 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, widala said:

Hi! I hope you're well and healthy :thumbsup:

Yes, I'm a member... Why don't you join too? :D

Haha he did joke about the fancafe's name in his message...he also said that he's preparing for a new project but didn't give any details...hopefully soon 

Thank you! Glad he is working on something new. Really can't wait for the announcement. Are actors deliberately not announcing new projects at this tense time? 

12 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Thank you! Glad he is working on something new. Really can't wait for the announcement. Are actors deliberately not announcing new projects at this tense time? 

I don't think so...

There are many actors announced their future projects, even singers and kpop groups still releasing songs although they don't do public performances anymore...

So, it's probably his own decision...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, widala said:

Finally! He appeared! :heart:

Nice to see him, even though it's just a few seconds :sweatingbullets:

He looks thinner...

Thank you. For a moment I thought this was his greeting to his fan club. But what exactly was this greeting? Yeah, he looks thinner. I wish he didn't wear that jacket. :lol:

8 minutes ago, widala said:

An unconfirmed movie...:pensive:

A drama please...I want to see him more :bawling:

And what was the deal with this possible casting announcement? I would have totally missed it if you didn't tweet about it. Is this role even the lead role or is he now relegated to less prominent roles like Jang Hyuk? <_< This movie sounds like a female-centric one, so I am not very excited about it. A good drama role, please. 

10 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

Thank you. For a moment I thought this was his greeting to his fan club. But what exactly was this greeting? Yeah, he looks thinner. I wish he didn't wear that jacket. :lol:

If I'm not mistaken, it's like a celebration for 100th episode of a JTBC program.

Haha yes, that jacket is still exist :sweatingbullets:

10 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

And what was the deal with this possible casting announcement? I would have totally missed it if you didn't tweet about it. Is this role even the lead role or is he now relegated to less prominent roles like Jang Hyuk? <_< This movie sounds like a female-centric one, so I am not very excited about it. A good drama role, please. 

Thanks to one of LSK Korean fans that I follow on Twitter who post this article first.

I doubt it's a lead role, because the Soompi article about this movie didn't even mentioned him...

If the synopsis is right, his character is married to Lee Ha Nee's char, then she met Gong Myung's char...will he get cheated on again? :joy: 

This movie is not even confirmed yet, and June is still so far away...wish he would do a drama while waiting for confirmation :D

1 hour ago, widala said:

Thanks to one of LSK Korean fans that I follow on Twitter who post this article first.

I doubt it's a lead role, because the Soompi article about this movie didn't even mentioned him...

If the synopsis is right, his character is married to Lee Ha Nee's char, then she met Gong Myung's char...will he get cheated on again? :joy: 

This movie is not even confirmed yet, and June is still so far away...wish he would do a drama while waiting for confirmation :D

Pick a good drama, find a good movie role, etc.. I hope his choices are not limited.

The idea of being cheated on again did cross my mind, but Gong Myung is so much younger than everyone. Are they really going to have an affair? It made me sad to think producers are putting LSK other than in lead categories at all. On the other hand, if this turns out to be a cleverly produced whacky, screwball comedy, then maybe I will look forward to it. Who knows, with the genre billed as comedy thriller musical, maybe we'll get a chance to see LSK sing?

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/04/17/2020041702518.html

image_readtop_2020_404415_15870980944166867.jpg

Finally a proper article on his involvement in the movie with Honey Lee. I am actually excited about this movie that has been described with words like comic, thriller, romance, and musical. I just hope LSK's got a big role and not lose the girl to the young boy next door. :lol: But has he confirmed? Some sources seemed to say he's still reviewing this Jonathan Na role.

Two movies announcements in one day? Has Hodu Ent. just recently got busy working again or what? Won't complain though. He hasn't done a disaster movie, so I'm glad he's trying something new. But he's not the guy on the field but the one in the Blue House. :( JJH gets to be the one working the scenes. 

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200417182738541

Good luck to both productions. 

When it rains, it pours. Not only were there two movie news, but I also learned from you Kingmaker has the potential for screening at Cannes, though who knows if Cannes will ever happen this year. It doesn't matter because this kind of reassures me that Kingmaker is a well-made movie. 

https://www.screendaily.com/features/cannes-2020-what-was-in-the-running-and-still-might-be/5149038.article

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sadiesmith said:

When it rains, it pours.

Haha yes!

Suddenly two casting news and a Cannes screening possibility :thumbsup:

He hasn't done a disaster movie, so I'm glad he's trying something new. But he's not the guy on the field but the one in the Blue House. :( JJH gets to be the one working the scenes. 

Once I read his character's description, I imagine him in a control room shouting orders and trying to calm people while communicating with JJH's char on the field, wearing suits with the jacket off and rolled up sleeves...a pair of a smart looking glasses won't hurt either :D

Let's hope he'll get to do some action scenes too...

Finally a proper article on his involvement in the movie with Honey Lee. I am actually excited about this movie that has been described with words like comic, thriller, romance, and musical. I just hope LSK's got a big role and not lose the girl to the young boy next door. :lol: But has he confirmed? Some sources seemed to say he's still reviewing this Jonathan Na role.

I'm excited about this movie too!

It seems very different from his other movies so far, and if he's really gonna do singing and dancing it's like returning to his theatre background.

This one fan seems to agree with you about his supporting role status :lol:

Good luck to both productions. 

Fighting!

I do hope everything will run smoothly amidst this pandemic...

I also hope next year will be better for all of us, and his movies get to be released in many theatre around the world...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, widala said:

Once I read his character's description, I imagine him in a control room shouting orders and trying to calm people while communicating with JJH's char on the field, wearing suits with the jacket off and rolled up sleeves...a pair of a smart looking glasses won't hurt either :D

Let's hope he'll get to do some action scenes too...

I'm sure he would start out like that, but eventually he would decide to join the action and get on the streets running around. :D What a coincidence that Ju Ji Hoon also had two projects announced on the same day, except his other project seemed to have overshadowed this movie.

13 hours ago, widala said:

It seems very different from his other movies so far, and if he's really gonna do singing and dancing it's like returning to his theatre background.

After thinking about the title "Killing Romance," I am now certain he either thinks his wife is cheating on him or she really is cheating on him. And he starts to harbor murderous thought. Or maybe it could be the other way, the neighbor turns out to be an obsessive stalker and is out to murder the husband. And if his role is secondary, I wonder if this was a deliberate decision on his part because at his age he feels he shouldn't be singing and dancing like a young idol? :lol: But on the other hand, even though Honey Lee is multi-talented she hasn't really had a substantial movie role before, certainly nothing like what LSK has done. So could it be his role is the main one?

• Love 1

So happy to see him :love:

Park Hae Joon tagged him in a challenge to thank medical staff for fighting Covid19 :thumbsup:

On 4/29/2020 at 3:12 PM, sadiesmith said:

Can you imagine the director deciding on LSK with this particular scene in mind?

It's funny bc BJH said one of the reason he chose LSK is bc his "beauty", said he liked his white skin and left side profile.

And CYJ is a very beautiful woman.

I don't know, maybe to emphasize his intention, that even this beautiful couple couldn't save the audience from the awkwardness and the uncomfortable feelings from this scene...

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, widala said:

So happy to see him :love:

Park Hae Joon tagged him in a challenge to thank medical staff for fighting Covid19 :thumbsup:

It's funny bc BJH said one of the reason he chose LSK is bc his "beauty", said he liked his white skin and left side profile.

And CYJ is a very beautiful woman.

I don't know, maybe to emphasize his intention, that even this beautiful couple couldn't save the audience from the awkwardness and the uncomfortable feelings from this scene...

What was he wearing?

Really? I haven't read anything about "white skin." That's funny because there are so many more Korean actors with paler skin. LSK is one of the darker ones, if you asked me. :D