Tamaki Hiroshi

Guest dadedum

Guest girl3744

I just realize, he had the same birthday as someone I 'used' to know...he's okay for me since I haven't seen any of his work~

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shedoesntrule

tamaki hiroshi is hot indeed. i love him in "tada, kimi wo aishiteru" XD so nice.

i also learnt about his versatility after i watched nodame kantabile.

his two works are so cool..

Guest Sakura Li

He and Yamapi had the most commericals that I saw in Japan in July. He's very popular, isn't he? ^^

I wish he was my older brother... XD

He and Yamapi had the most commericals that I saw in Japan in July. He's very popular, isn't he? ^^

I wish he was my older brother... XD

realli??? OMG! cos i love him & yamapi alot!!

so what kind of commercial??

i wanna go see at youtube.

hahas.

Tamaki Hiroshi is so HOT! i love his face, the bone structure, the nose and those eyes!!! awh... he's so close to having a perfect face.

Guest Sakura Li

reginaxlove: His cm was about some car (my memory slips... ^^;;) that had 3 different versions and another one that I forgot... XD And Yamapi had cm of some laptop and some kind of ice cream I think where he spoke a different language. XD

Sorry I could be more detailed... ^^;; Japan really loves these two. XD

• 1 year later...

CHIAKI SENPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! MUKYAAAAA!

Kekeke this guy is soo good looking!! He looks so good in a tux and very goergous when conducting!!! Ahh black hair suits him best. But lately, he's gotten toooooo thin for a show =( His girlfriend should fatten him up soon!

Oh! There's going to be a Nodame Cantabile movie!! =) Cheers!

Guest mugendai

tamaki hiroshi will be in winter drama called love shuffle. his costar is Karina

oh and. the first picture on the front post isnt of tamaki hiroshi...its nagano hiroshi from V6 :x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xdeathberry

I loved him in Nodame Cantabile. lol

Loved his hair too.

He has a gorgeous bone structure. XD

I feel like a nerd saying that.

bah. so cute!

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

huhh...the guy under "profile"..who is he?? not tamaki hiroshi tho..

yup tamaki hiroshi is a good chiaki. love him in that drama. he's very good looking. i like him with the hair from that drama. he must always hav that hair!!! LOL

Guest samshiku

i love him too!! but he got way too skinny for me in the SP and towards the end of nodame..

he was SUPER hot the when he was still meaty tho :P

oh wells, skinny or not, he has a really handsome face...and that is different seeing how many popular male japanese stars are more pretty than handsome ;)

Guest Courtknee

... that's not him in the first picture on the first post?

Anyways... he's hot (:

I was obsessed with him for a while.

• 2 months later...

it's kind of weird watching him in Love Shuffle because he was SOO HOT! in Nodame Cantabile but... I suppose age is getting to him? He looks too skinny now :(

It's also funny; if anyone knows SuJu, he reminds me of Eetuk from Super Junior

Guest lulugege

I think he lost a lot of weight in Love Shuffle. He was definitely hotter in Nodame. Please gain some weight! hehe

Archived