Tamaki Hiroshi

Guest dadedum

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest copeland4vr

kinda random but...i thought it was really funny when i realized what my desktop has been for the past 2 weeks (normally i change 1 to 3x everytime i long on my computer): tamaki hiroshi and ueno ...? on Bistro promoting Nodame Cantabile(it a picture when they both are bending over laughing). i guess really do like actor huh? BTW i'll be waiting for a chance to see some more of tamaki hiroshi's movies.

and know said a ton but "Nodame Cantabile" is awesome. good choice ARI!!

Guest copeland4vr

hah hah. he was in my dream two days ago--really random b/c i never have dreams, i normally black out

Guest Shiget^

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TAMAKI SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOMG SERIOUSLY Y_Y i dont even know wth nodame is and then when i watched it was crazy over over it CHIAKI SENPAI AND ALLL WAHHHHHHHHHHH

DEFINATELY ON MY PB LIST XDDD

Guest MoonChild

Tamaki Hiroshi is hotness! I have seen him in Water Boys and Nodame Cantabile. Even though he was in GTO I don't recall seeing him there. He really does an outstanding job portraying Chiaki in Nodame Cantabile, his facial expressions alone are priceless. Anyways, if anyone is interested I have made a fan mv of Nodame Cantabile (Click Here). So feel free to check it out. =)

Guest dead-nova

^ HAHAHAHA ME TOO!!!!

i watched nodame cantabile AND I fell totally in love with him!! =)

i wanna watch all the other series he is in ! :lol:

Guest MiSs L.E

this man is so unbelievably dork and sexy at the same time, i want to pull out my hair and rape him. ;D

Guest haneul love

i really love his character in nodame

but in tada kimi wo aishiteru and that other one he did with the other aoi ... his characters were ehh kinda cowardly so he seems weird to me now lol but those were his roles so whatever

but my japanese friend told me he's dating katou rosa!!

she mixed couples up though, she was like "tsumabuki satoshi and katou rosa" and i was like what? i thout satoshi was dating shibasaki kou! LOL which is true~

Guest xmoshixkon

hes so handsome ^^

i watched his movie "Tada, kimi wo aishiteru"

and he was so cute there lolzz

but i havent watched "Nodame Cantabile" yet

ai yoh, gotta check it out now

Guest puffypie

hes so handsome ^^

i watched his movie "Tada, kimi wo aishiteru"

and he was so cute there lolzz

but i havent watched "Nodame Cantabile" yet

ai yoh, gotta check it out now

Wow if u have not checked out Nodame Cantabile u gotta watch it right now and u will totally in love with Tamaki more and more. His proformance is great....The way he played piano and hold on to the baton for conducting....it is totally handsome....Plus Ueno Juri is just cute... Ah i like him in Tada kimi wo aishiteru...too and i cried my eyes in the end though...By the way i prefer him in Nodame

• 2 weeks later...
Guest veraciously

It's a crime against humanity that this guy hasn't done more drama lead roles... So many small parts and movie lead roles but only Nodame where he's the lead. Siiiigh. :P

i've fallen in love with this man... haha

thanks so much for uploading his pics..

HE'S SOOOOOO HOT!!!

battle between tamaki and daniel henney for my heart!! they both surrender kk

no no, conductors do that to help bring in an orchestra.. they tell string musicians to breathe like that too..

he was very realistic

i hear he's bloodtype A and 63kg.. well i searched him on naver.com and it came out that way...

I thought he was type A too but turns out he's a type B, as he said so himself on HeyX3 before...

and yah, his conducting acting is really convincing...unless one's a professional, it's almost impossible to tell the diff really...

does anyone know of any clubbox I can download the movie Waterboys? thanks in advance!

Archived