Tamaki Hiroshi

Guest dadedum

Guest dadedum

..continuing the Chiaki hotness..QUOTE(wenwen @ Apr 5 2007, 04:05 PM) » i'm more interested in the guy in your profile pic, playing Chiaki in Nodame Cantabile live acts. can you put up his pics:
What?? How could you not like my Joe?!? That's blasphemy!! image okii.. here you go..

Tamaki Hiroshi, sometimes affectionately referred to as "Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaki Ssssenpai!!!!!!!!" by fans of the Nodame Cantabile live action, is gaining popularity after his portrayal as a sizzling hot perfectly arrogant sometimes eccentric looks-great-in-the-shower orchestra conductor. Besides acting, he's also a singer. He tends to exhibit his dorky side and seems to have a great sense of humor on talk shows, cute image.

Profile:
Name: 玉木宏
Name (romaji): Tamaki Hiroshi
Profession: Actor, Singer, Model
Date of Birth: 1980-Jan-14
Birthplace: Aichi Prefecture
Height: 180cm
Weight: 55kg
Star Sign: Capricorn
Blood Type: B
Talent Agency: AOI Corporation
Label: Avex Tracks

TV Shows:
Chibi Maruko-Chan (Fuji TV, 2006)
Nodame Cantabile (Fuji TV, 2006)
Top Caster (Fuji TV, 2006)
Hyouheki (TBS, 2006)
Koumyou ga Tsuji (NHK, 2006)
Akai Unmei (TBS, 2005)
Itoshi Kimi e (Fuji TV, 2004)
Last Christmas (Fuji TV, 2004)
Water Boys (Fuji TV, 2003)
Remote (NTV, 2002)
Shopping Hero (TV Asahi, 2002)
Boku ga chikyuu o sukuu (TBS, 2002)
Wakaresaseya (YTV, 2001, guest)
Abunai houkago (TV Asahi, 1999, guest)
Tengoku ni ichiban chikai otoko (TBS, 1999, guest)
Great Teacher Onizuka (Fuji TV, 1998, guest) -- what the heck? i've seen GTO at least 5 times and don't recall seeing him. hmm he was 18 back then, i wonder what role he had..

Movies:
Smile Seiya no Kiseki (2007)
Midnight Eagle (2007)
Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru (Heavenly Forest) (2006)
Henshin (2005)
Naguri Mono (2005)
Gosuto Shauto (2004)
Renai Shousetsu (2004)
River of First Love (2004)
Aoi haru (2003)
Rockers (2003)
Ghost System (2003)
Water Boys (2001)

Miscellaneous:
1. Official site: http://www.tamakihiroshi.com/top/index.php
2. Videos: http://www.youtube.com -- sorry too lazy to post all the links, just search under his name
3. Nodame Cantabile site: Detail summaries of all 11 eps here, just change ep# in link
4. Tamaki & Ueno Juri on Bistro SMAP: Screen caps + summary
5. Weird late night show Tamaki hosted with a chimp: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
6. OMG what the heck is this?! He looks like a DORK with that haircut image
6. He played the young version of Sakura Maruko's father, HILARIOUS

Pics galore of our Chiaki-sama:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yourtheonlyway

OMGGG, finally someone made a tamaki hiroshi page! :))) im soo happy! my favorite actor! my loveee! hes such a great actor and singer too. i just recently saw heavenly forest, theee movie that ive been waiting for so long. man, when he cried in there, it was heartbreaking. omggg, the first picture : HOT. his lips (yes!), his eyes, okay, EVERYTHINGGG. lol. HOTTT. :blush:

Doesnt he have a girlfriend? :(

Guest wenwen

AHGhGAHGhghGha heheheh u read my post............... *laughing into the air*

he is soooooooo hot..... man of my fantasy.. except i dun believe he's 55 kg. he's fricken lighter than me! and he's 180kg. that just doesn't make any sense

Guest pomeyy.

Ahhhh~!!

Chiaki senpai! I love this guy. He sings too! Ahh... so multi-talented. I have his album.... somewhere. :unsure:

I miss watching Nodame Cantabile.... TT___TT

Guest chewy_cookie

*fangirls* You just made my day by making a topic about him. XD I love his role as Chiaki better than in Heavenly Forest. Classical music=love.

Guest ponkie

Those Bistro caps seriously got me ROFL! I LOVE his expressions.. it's almost orgasmic.

Tamaki Hiroshi can NOT look bad ..EVER. :lol:

Guest copeland4vr

RAD!!! TAMAKI HIROSHI !!! the moment i finished nodame cantabile i was looking for a thread like this.

I saw Bistro episode too- and even though it focused on food it had me laughing the whole time. esp when tamaki hiroshi and ueno juri kept saying their catch word. it was "delicious" or something.

tamaki hiroshi's soo pretty? u know guys that just look really nice? very good looking. oh well. three cheers for who ever started this thread!

aND i agree with "mary elle" comment about "chiaki senpai" conductor completely. me too!

Guest easilyboredguh

ACK!! I loved him in Nodame but in his 2006 movie, Heavenly Forest, he plays a completely different character and that role made me like him even more.

Guest neena

he's a wonderful actor, first saw him in water boys, nodame cantabile, then heavenly forest...i think he is a fabulous actor...he shows a lot of emotion...and when he cries...that just totally melts me....he has to be one of the hottest looking men from japan! :lol:

Guest pink_pingu

ohhhhhh the great tamaki sama. Ah he gives me chills everytime I look at him, my friend told me about him ages agoooo so I searched him on youtube and then recently I watched heavenly forest and I was liek IT'S THE HOT GUY!!!!! He reminds me of Keita Tachibana for some reason but my friend disputes that. Anyway. Thank you for sharing pics. I have saved and they shall stay there forever to drool over

Archived