Tamaki Hiroshi

Guest dadedum

Guest PurpleRain

Chiaki senpai..kyaaaaaaaa~~ i'm so into this character since Nodame cantabile..omg..i love this jdorama so much..Tamaki Hiroshi is indeed a HANDSOME man..Btw,is he Tamaki or Hiroshi?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goodvibrations

Pretty hot stuff. I've yet to watch Nodame Cantabile, but he gives me enough reason! haha.

Guest shayanid

i cannot believe he only weights 55kg.. that's so scary

I think that's an old piece of info, you know when he was 18 in GTO.

I've seen it somewhere that he weighs around 62 kg. But still, I'm fatter than him. lol.

Guest alexthegirl62

Chiaki senpai..kyaaaaaaaa~~ i'm so into this character since Nodame cantabile..omg..i love this jdorama so much..Tamaki Hiroshi is indeed a HANDSOME man..Btw,is he Tamaki or Hiroshi?

In Japanese, you would usually use a ~san with Tamaki.."Tamaki-san". However, if you're good friends, just saying "Tamaki" or "Hiroshi" is ok. Although the first name, in his case "Hiroshi", is the least formal and thus for the closest people...family and best friends. :) Either way, you should add a "Hot!" to it. hahaha :)

Guest genki

I just finished watching Nodame Cantabile not too long ago, and Tamaki was halarious in it - he fits that manga-like personality perfectly! Plus, he is quite good looking haha. I youtubed him up after watching nodame, and watched him in the talk show with the chimp and laughed my butt off hahaha. He's so fun!

Guest melimoocow

i love hiroshi tamaki!

he is such a talented actor and i cant wait to see him in more lead roles!

-credits to random sites on google japan

aimage02th2.th.jpg

15bj3ph6.th.jpg

12gs0.th.jpg

Guest PurpleRain

The Chimpan News was hilarious...Especially when he laughed...hahahhahaha..i wonder why he can laugh this way..It's too funny.

edit:thank alexthe girl for the explanation..so he is Hiroshi-the-Hotty ..haha..

Guest marupin

ahhh~!! i love this actor!! i love hims nodame cantabile soo much!! a really talented actor!! i really like his relationship with Nodame in the drama!! it was sweet and funny at the same time!! haha!! he's hilarious!! not to mention, gorgeous!! haha!! <3

Guest trueloveway

i just started watching nodame cantabile :P

chiaki struck me as really uptight at first but now i find him hilarious..

not to mention super good looking too ^^~

• 3 weeks later...

KKKYYYAAA~

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY MY FAV. PAGE. i love chiaki-senpai! he was awesome in Nodame Cantabile~

i have some pics also...

0609br0-1.jpg

theplayer.jpg

ew061024019.jpg

0425yt3.jpg

05ex1.jpg

blah.jpg

...ok they are mostly from Nodame Cantabile but w/e

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arashi_no_tenshi

hello. i'm new here. noticed him from last christmas. by the way, does anyone have the song lyrics for love goes by tamaki hiroshi?

Guest Bethany

He's really handsome indeed. One of my all time favorite stars.

I need to start catching up on his movies and dramas.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ripgal

I just finished Nodame..and I'm officially obsessed with him now!

I never knew of him until Nodame..and when I searched youtube, only did I know he's a singer and a model too..

Loved his role in Nodame...it's already enough that he's a hot and handsome pianist (MAN...he's really PRO!!!!), but when he started to conduct, I immediately fell in love. He was sooooooooo convincing..the determination and conviction in his facial expressions, loved it!

Now I'm going to watch Heavenly Forest just because of him!!! And I can't wait for Nodame's 2008 Special!! YAY!!!

Thank you for the pics ppl..I love him now! :wub:

And it sux that I couldn't sleep the whole night last night because my mind was full o him..full of Chiaki...:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived