Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

I think same with you @bjharm ..

Jnr send food n Cooffie truck with really close like Kim min seo, Jang hyuk dll

Hhmm but Why Jang hyuk not Send truck meals or coffie for Jang Nara in airing Drama IRY  .. :mellow:

food trunks? well JN certainly uses them a lot, and of course her fans send them to her on dramas she working on also both korea and china, and then there was that time Kim Nam Gil send one to the school 2013 drama and ended up starting a love scandal linking him with JN. I guessing the trouble is once you start doing it, it gets a bit sticky as to when you can stop doing at as you do not want to make someone unhappy if they miss out..lol..The other Jang making a drama right now so lets see if she send one to that drama as will...or she may just send them to unmarried men..lol...to avoid any hint of scandal, not for any other reason.

• Like 1

Ahhhh.... So you can only send foodtrucks to coworkers of the same sex, coworkers who are married and coworkers who are way way so much younger than you that the possibility of any pairing is nil. So for those coworkers who are of the opposite sex, attractive, single and within the the age bracket that a pairing may be possible, you are not allowed to send such goodies. Got it! Hahahahahahhaa! Thank you so much for the clarifications ;)

@hankitae42 wait so JNR is filming something? Is it too much to hope for a new drama? Or do we just have to be patient and hope by 2016 we can see her agn on the big/small screen (doesn't matter ;) ) so long as we can see her acting again. I really love seeing her act. You can see so much maturity in it. Subtlety is really her forte.

• Like 2

i think sending food trucks in korea is like a part of their culture. it's like a congratulatory offer  from a friend or past co workers for the successful airing of their drama. and to show support also. it's a sign of good luck,i think?!i dont  know that's what i understand towards giving food trucks. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Guest ChaYangSoon

I mean why Jang Hyuk not send Food truck or coffie  truck when JNR in new drama ..

maybe when JNR send to Jang Hyuk Jang Hyuk regard is " Oppa " ..

when JNR send to JH, i think maybee JH Later already send when jnr has a new drama but JH not Send ... 

But its okeey no problm .. 

I hope chinggu in here understand what I mean ..

Edited by ChaYangSoon

Jang Nara and her drama IRY missed out on any awards in the 2015 korea Drama Awards as we all pretty much expected. Such awards are too linked to popularity and ratings for a low rated drama to get an rewards, the nomination itself is a nod I think to the writing and acting of the show, and that was the best we could hope for in the end.

• Like 2

I think it's better that our narassi didn't came to the KDA, but the sad part is we didn't saw her in a beautiful gown again, I hope she consider filming another drama this december so we could heal our separation anxiety haha. (I heard she updated something about "going to some filming site") I hope it's her new cf!!

• Like 1