Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest lowieblue_me

Hello Hello... Guys!!! I am so sorry I miss you all,, and all the posts here...Hope you had a great Christmas... I am a bit Ok and still recovering after my surgery! But I am Ok!Sorry  i wasnt able to visit and comment..
.. I drop by to wish @Everyone  HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wish you All the BEst!!!!
... wow! Last night is indeed JNR's night... I am so so happy she won the BEst Couple with JH - they truly deserves this! that means a lot after 12 years, prove to be that they do have an AMazIng CHemistry! ... and for PoPularity Award never doubt since its one of the leading drama of MBC- glad she makes with with SHK !!!  and OMG the seating arrangement was great! she is in between these two handsome and good actors ... Kudos to JNR! what a Nice Gift to Wrap up Your 2014!!
... all the Best of LUCK for the coming 2015 JNR!!! hope you'll get more projects..  =D>  ^:)^ :x

Guest OreoVampire

Where is @bjharm ? I wanna hear from ^bjharm about Nara ssii Triple Crown winning. ^bjharm you are my VVIP and responsible for introduced JNR into my life. It's entering new year and so meaningful for me to be in this thread with all of us who love Nara ssii.. @bjharm ! your comment please about JNR winning :)]

I wish we can have a photo like this with Nara ssii .. wow what a dream
tumblr_nhfr8tz65B1tetlqbo1_1280.jpgCr.Dc

@KyoRean Our Nara-ssi is really so bubbly, I want to make her a balloon and tie it to my hand forever.
Well, back to regular thread programming.  To start, here are some proofs that Nara-ssi is still conservative.~
7M6yimc.gif
nDYMnPn.gif
cr: DC=))
Edit:  I'm still fixing my broken heart.  Oops, I mean fixing my broken links from previous thread pages, it's taking a day~ =))

@pinaycliza did JH say its his first time recieving best couple ?? .............i thought he won best couple for chuno with LDH and i dont know if he was married then or not lol@rainrainy yes mate thats the pic thanx!@anopinion whats the drip??.........lol i thought SDY totally lost it when he said “Does that mean you can’t give up on him even though he has a family?”JNR looked so embarrased when he said that.i totally agree with you that she should avoid heavyweight names and should go for substantial role rather than being the supporting role i would want her to win daesang next year preferrably   :x
well happy new year in advance to all of you and i will leave with one of my favorite quotes by one one of my fav personalities class="quoteText" style="margin: 0px 0px 15px; color: rgb(24, 24, 24); font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; font-family: georgia, serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”steve jobssee you guys next year!!! 

Guest OreoVampire

Count down to New year...Mianheyeo..It's kinda emotional for me right now. Can't find my funny thought. Gone since few days already. I browsed again pages back. LOL just noticed I SPAM this thread a lot. I'm sorry. Too many memories, and only ^anopinion who noticed how silly I am up until now. Why I say so, is because when other Team Snail busy, most of the time ^anopinion will post her long writings. Translations. And me keep spamming. We never sleep :)) It was very hard for us to get our first 100pages. After that only gradually we get more lurkers who willing to participate and become regulars. Now we have 200 pages. Thanks to all. We work hard.Lol I'm crying like Nara ssii in my viral video now LOL. Looking at her winning photos, videos. Hey I need to tell that my mute video with crying Nara ssii has gone viral, views increasing HAHA. Tell me what sign is this? Could it be 1. People like mute video? People like crying Nara ssii but mute video? Or people laughing at my mute video so they playing it and die laughing? HAHA silly me. A year ago I was sleeping in bed, but after that and since past few months after I woke up to Kim Mi Young voice, I continue sleeping in thread. At one moment I think I was the most stupid living creature doing things like this. But @eckogeist said that why not, since I get inspired I could try my best to explain to people that Jang Nara ssii is a good example, someone with great quality. Who failed in life many times, gradually making her way to the top whether you believe or not. *By the way good luck to ^eckogeist who is going to graduate and be a good lawyer in future. Hey Nara ssii I'm touched by you! May Our Nara Prosper ! Happy New year!
tumblr_ln0koyFiyl1qgjkxwo1_500.gif
Cr.Owner
Edit : Hey @hankitae42 chingu yah. Dega Nakamura? :)) Please wait I'm making the gif.
Edit : :)) @pinaycliza ssii [-X :-t

@KyoRean
6VH1r1x.gif
"No.. no, no, please don't cry."
Hehe well I can't think of anything to say, because I'm just new here, but the only thing I can think of to say is to thank you ^KyoRean ssi.  Without this thread, I can't spam Nara-ssi in a place where Narajjangs will understand me.  I kind of held it in since SSOBG.  I gained new friends in this thread, friends who understand my love for Nara-ssi HAHA :))  Well, the reason why your mute video has gone viral is because you were the first to upload it in the internet, the first to show the world how Nara-ssi got emotional.  MBC uploaded theirs like an hour after you.  Now that's the true power of Narajjang HAHA :))  Because of this thread I learned how to draw.  Now I draw comic strips.  I also learned to become comical like Nara-ssi vegetable gif.  I learned so many things here.  So for the coming New Year 2015, I wish for more thread pages, more Narajjangs to come and more friends to come.  MAY OUR NARA PROSPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!1!!!11~~

famedoctor said: @pinaycliza did JH say its his first time recieving best couple ?? .............i thought he won best couple for chuno with LDH and i dont know if he was married then or not lol
........lol i thought SDY totally lost it when he said “Does that mean you can’t give up on him even though he has a family?”JNR looked so embarrased when he said that.well happy new year in advance to all of you 
class="quoteText" style="margin: 0px 0px 15px; color: rgb(24, 24, 24); font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; font-family: georgia, serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

Guest rainrainy

Happy New Year in advance. May year 2015 be better for Nara-Ssi and all of us here. Like any of you, I wish her more opportunities in attempting different and female-centric roles. I love this space, where lots of efforts are made to put together the old and latest news of Nara-Ssi. A great platform for many who want to know her but can't read Korean or Chinese. Also, awesome people who love Nara-Ssi. Cheers to the team who keep this thread lively. Thank you. :)

RePost(Edit)

PROJECT 1

2014072 Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara Starling TV[Ep.733] Interview Cut English Sub
WATCH HERE in DailyMotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dsylw_engsub-jh-jnr-interview-cut-starling-tv_fun
Select 480-720p for better viewing

Full Credit:
Video - Dailymotion Polaris Cat
Translators: @anopinion and gumi
ASSformat Drawing:  kehyf and monmon63100
vlcsnap-2014-12-31-14h13m46s115_zps1a990636.png

Download Link:
https://www.mediafire.com/?geybndcm2zfoju2

Special Tnx: @lindahz for answering my question about hardsubbing ^^
Thank you so much @anopinion for filling up some scenes that haven't yet translated

Lol i don't know if the translation is coincided w/ the timing..
..cause i cant read nor understand korean
If there some mistake, Im willing to edit(reencode) the video ^^

Congratz again Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara for winning BEST COUPLE :x  :x  :x

and Happy New Year

@KyoRean‌ and @hankitae42‌ , thank u for ur emotional speeches.. lol.. i agree @pinaycliza.. i will vote for them as most dramatic narajjang soompiers but may i just add that they r the ones who contributed the most to reaching page 200 and more lol!! For that, thank u! And for @everyone, advance happy new year!!! Congratulations again Nara sshi!! I hope that you can continue with amazing projects for 2015!! Have a blessed year @everyone!! Kamsahamnida!! Saranghamnida!! May our Nara prosper!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Firstly, a very belated congratulations on passing 200 pages, you guys are simply AWESOME. I wish one and all here a positive, fruitful, inspiring , joyful, healthy and Happy 2015 ahead. Goodbye 2014, it has been a wonderful year for Kdramas esp so for JNR's fans to see her in not one but two dramas. The awards last night were the icing on the cake. Congrats, JNR, fighting. SuMQvn1.jpgGif cr DC

December 30, 2014
Jang Nara wins Top Excellence Award in a Miniseries and says, "Thanks Shin Ha-gyoon"
Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net
photo545185.jpg
Jang Hyeok and Jang Nara won the Grand Prize.
The two of them were awarded the Best Actor and Actress at the 2014 MBC Drama Awards on the 30th.
Kam Woo-seong, Kim Myeong-min, Sin Ha-gyoon and Jang Hyeok were the candidates for Best Actor and the results showed Jang Hyeok.
Jang Hyeok said, "I did a romantic comedy for the first time in 12 years and I'm glad I had the chance to. Thank you".
Lee Min-jeong, Lee Yeon-hee and Jang Nara were possible candidates for Best Actress and Jang Nara went home with the prize.
She said, "All the producers are sitting at the back. Thank you so much. While working on two straight projects in a row, I wondered where else I would meet such great staff. I am so grateful. Thank you, Jang Hyeok and Sin Ha-gyoon for leading me with smiles all the time and also thank you Lee Joon, Choi Jin-hyeok, Wang Ji-won, Park Ye-jin and all of you".
"I was worried the drama might be boring but I'm happy you liked it" she added.
Jang Nara starred in two dramas in a row; "Fated to Love You" and "Mister Baek". She starred in "Fated to Love You" as Kim Mi-yeong and reunited with Jang Hyeok for the first time in 12 years. In "Mister Baek" she plays Eun Ha-soo and co-stars with Sin Ha-gyoon.
Meanwhile, the 2014 MBC Drama Awards is an event to celebrate those dramas that were successful throughout the year and this year's event was hosted by Sin Dong-yup and Choi Soo-young from Girls' Generation. The winners were chosen 100% by text votes from the public.

December 30, 2014
Jang Nara "Lee Joon likes Shin Ha-gyoon more than me"
Source: Nate via Hancinema.net
201412302140481210_1.jpg
Jang Nara mentioned about Lee Joon.
During the MBC Drama Awards, which took place on December 30th, Jang Nara talked about Lee Joon from 'Mister Baek'.
When the award presenter, Si Wan told Jang Nara "I saw my friend, Lee Joon playing the role who loved you in 'Mister Baek' The love was unfulfilled as expected. It's because he loved someone out of his league".
Jang Nara responded saying "Lee Joon likes Sin Ha-gyoon more than me. They cannot be separated". At this comment, Lee Joon leaned towards Sin Ha-gyoon and smiled brightly making the crowd laugh.
The 2014 MBC Drama Awards is a beautiful harmonized event where all the actors and actresses who appeared in MBC dramas and have been loved by viewers this year get together. The event was hosted by Choi Soo-young (Girls' Generation, 'My Spring Days') and comedian Sin Dong-yup. The MBC Drama Awards adopted the exceptional method to decide its Grand Award winner by vote 100%.

December 31, 2014
Even Jang Nara Cries When She Receives 3 Awards
Source: BNTNews
kcm91w85b6jsh88hs7llsmxhh5a8pe91.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil] Actress Jang Nara couldn’t hold back her tears in the backstage of MBC’s Drama Awards yesterday night. 
MBC revealed a photo of Jang Nara crying behind the curtains of its’ Drama Awards ceremony, which was held on December 30 in Sangam-dong. 
If tears flew down the beautiful actress’s face, it’s because she was rewarded with three awards that night: Best Actress in the Mini-Series category, Popularity for ‘Mister Back’ with Shin Ha Kyun as well as Best Couple with Jang Hyuk for ‘Fated To Love You’. 
The Popularity Award’s winner was chosen by the public, and Jang expressed her feelings about being the one, “I thought that there was a gap between the Popularity Award and me, but I am very happy to receive it.” About her Best Couple prize, she said, “I felt like I was with my family while filming ‘Fated To Love You.’ And Jang Hyuk actually created half of Kim Mi Young’s character (her role).”
She continued, “It’s good that I am receiving the Best Couple award, but I feel sorry for Shin Ha Kyun, with whom I really matched in ‘Mr Back’. I love you, Shin Ha Kyun. And thank you.” 
In ‘Mr Back’, the couple what Jang Nara and Shin Ha Kyun formed was very lovely but what the audience loved about her relationship with Jang Hyuk in ‘Fated To Love You’ is that they were both really crazy, receiving the nickname of ‘Snail Couple.’ (photo by MBC) 

HAHA Thank you for the award LOOOLL~ =)) In return, I will give awards also to @pinaycliza and @Ahpheng, it's called Eagle Eyes Award, it's a tie for the both of you, you guys are keen observers, ^pinaycliza investigated Nara-ssi's jacket and ^Ahpheng investigated sticker on Nara-ssi's mobile HAHA =))
Happy New Year Team Narajjang Soompi!!!~ <:-Pu5ZNtI3.gif
2UAlmC2.gif
cr: Stuck On Hyuk;))