Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest kraker12_stv

thank you @hankitae42 @firebrand1120_stv well, i havent heard all her songs, but i like sweet dreams, is it true, confession, most of the ones in her first 2 albums, trying to get an actual copy of her albums here, but havent put much effort into ti

thank you @hankitae42 @firebrand1120_stv well, i havent heard all her songs, but i like sweet dreams, is it true, confession, most of the ones in her first 2 albums, trying to get an actual copy of her albums here, but havent put much effort into ti

Omomo, I mostly like her 2nd and 3rd album, those are what I really call real music!!!  I listen to it everyday and I never get tired of it~ :D Sadly, most of her songs are all sad~ :( that's just show how she really wants true love~~ :wub:

• Like 1

Maybe u can watch thru dramacool. I recommend u watching 'wedding'. In this drama jnr soo different. Act as wife. It abt marriage.

If u want to watch bratty princess, u can watch thru youtube. Good morning shanghai thru viki.

Her drama all abt love, so diffult to watch the whole episode. So far thru yt, its just untill ep14 w eng sub. Half from original ep, 27ep.

Another jnr best drama school 2013, baby face beauty. Her movie oh happy day, 2003, soooooo funny. She act as cute stalker. :)

• Like 2

do you guys know a site where i can watch her first drama with good quality?

You mean Successful Story of a Bright Girl?

It up on youtube though only at mid quailty 360 I think, also the eng sub where never the best compared to what you get these days.

here the playlist

• Like 2

I love her drama "wedding" she manage her role there very well, next I love her 2011 chinese drama "Diao man --" I forgot the whole title hahaha but it is so funny I love her comical attitude in that drama, as she acts like a man and many woman in the palace likes her because of her handsome face hahaha lol I hope she have a drama like that in korea, of course I want it to be with In Guk haha. And since then, she made me like/love her. 

• Like 3