[drama 2002] We're Dating Now 지금은 연애중

Guest thunderbolt

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sophia76

Thunder, I'm here too! :P

I'm dowloading WDN, but I still have to watch a great many SJS drama, so I think I'll watch it later...

Anyway I watched 4 episode some months ago and naturally the drama likes me. SJS is always the best but also the story is very nice. :lol:

i just finished all episodes2-4 today and i must say it left me wondering now...when will sjs and chae-rim finally learn that they like one another? i wonder what episode their love story will begin??? i really can't wait for the future releases!!! am loving this drama more and more!!! :D

Guest insideMYheart

I've seen this entire drama without subs already... I think when all the subs are out, I will watch it again :D

Guest midnitestars

This is one of my favorite dramas; cute, funny, and highly recommended! :D Chae Rim and So Ji Sub were a cute on-screen couple.

i LOVEEE this series...granted I've only watched four episodes but I'm hooked. It was so hilaroius when that crazy guy starts falling for Chae Rim...I don't know if you were supposed to be scared for her but I was just histerically laughing....this is a great series..and I love hot SJS and CR act together, they're adorable...

i have completely downloaded and watched all 4.......thanx a lot for a great subbing....

been enjoyed this drama and enjoying it even more with high quality sub...good job!!

man i loved this drama!!! 2002. this drama was effing good. can someone upload them on yousendit or megaupload please? i want to see this again!!! xDDDDD

-S0LLY <3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kimchibabygurl

we're dating now is showing in Singapore, Channel U at 6 pm on weekdays. i want to watch, but the dubbing bothers me. the voice is like so high and sharp . unpleasant to my ears.

there are no subtitles on the one showing on Channel U. change to korean but don't understand.. horrible..

Hi All !

I just finish this drama, it's excellent ! I love it.

I'm also finish WHIB and MISA respectively, but I love Dating now most ! SJS and Chaerim are so cute.

I'm so impressed with this series. I'm falling in love again. :rolleyes:

Guest kissYSJ*

we're dating now is showing in Singapore, Channel U at 6 pm on weekdays. i want to watch, but the dubbing bothers me. the voice is like so high and sharp . unpleasant to my ears.

there are no subtitles on the one showing on Channel U. change to korean but don't understand.. horrible..

yeah. its showing in sg. :)

yeah. its showing in sg. :)

HUH?! :blink:

singapore is showing now!

omg...

i dont know about it~

its been years since i last tune on to singapore ch!

but 6pm?!

i am still working >.<

i want to watch the korean version so much!

i watch once which is the mandarin ver. and i hate the dubbing!

Guest teautis

Watched this show a while back ago..... i enjoyed it.

Kwong Sang Woo was second lead and he was so funny there whilst So Ji SUp is ALL serious and stuff....

:D

i really like SJS and CR but i didnt really like their characters in the drama. i ended up rooting for KSW and Lee Hee-jung's characters cuz they were sooo funny and cute together.

Guest minshoo

i remember seeing this drama and i luv the dentist and kwon sang woo relationship. odd and funny hahaha. this was my first drama of kwon sang woo and Ji sub and i fell in love with KSW for his charming character and u gotta luv his BOD!!!

Archived