[drama 2002] We're Dating Now 지금은 연애중

Guest thunderbolt

Guest funky_bratz

They're screening this in Singapore now, though I watched it way back, still can't recall the main bits, so I'm re-watching it if I have the time.

I also enjoy the r/s b/w the dentist girl and the bro of the main character. It's really cute, but it's kinda sad the girl didn't change her hairstyle. It is so toot. But she is really cute! Remember the first episode, when she revealed she liked the same guy as Chae Rim, but felt that there would be no way the guy would pay attn to her, so she decided to encourage Chae Rim to go for him? That is so sweet of her! I think in her world, all the rest comes before her. And that is what makes her a real Princess. (I'm in love with the big teddy bear in her bedroom.)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow a thread for one of my fav shows.

i watched initially when i was on my KSW craze and i discovered SJS in the process. i like their respective love relationships in this show.

hey i didn't know they are showing this in singapore!!!

i watched it in mandarin too so i don't mind listening to them in korean...when i get my clubbox to move.

Guest thunderbolt

Episodes 5-8 with English hardsubs should be released soon. Our Korean team members are checking the subs to make sure they are correct. I'll post the D-addicts links here when they are available. Thanks for waiting.

If you're a fan of So Ji Sub, please visit:

http://www.jisubaddicts.com

It's the first international fan forum for SJS with members from 17 countries so far. :) Join us!

Guest thunderbolt

EPISODE 5 OF WE'RE DATING NOW IS UP!

Grab it while you can!

Torrent:

http://d-addicts.net/torrents/dating_now_e...%5D.avi.torrent

D-addicts thread with more info:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25087

Screen caps (by Amrayu, SARS-Fansub):

WDNcap20.jpg

WDNcap21.jpg

WDNcap22.jpg

If anyone here knows how to time using SSA and would like to help out with timing, please PM me.

Guest summer0323

we're dating now is showing in Singapore, Channel U at 6 pm on weekdays. i want to watch, but the dubbing bothers me. the voice is like so high and sharp . unpleasant to my ears.

there are no subtitles on the one showing on Channel U. change to korean but don't understand.. horrible..

ya ya, currently I'm watching this on TV...up to 19 episode already! Quite interesting show~~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest insideMYheart

Are there any softsubs for this drama? Or are only hardsubs going to be released? Because I already have this entire series w/o subs.

Guest thunderbolt

Are there any softsubs for this drama? Or are only hardsubs going to be released? Because I already have this entire series w/o subs.

Hi

Our plans for now are to release only hardsubs. We want to "protect" the subs because the team members put a lot of effort into this project.

Since SBS has just released an English-subbed DVD version of WDN, we may not release further episodes in d-addicts. However, if the subs in the SBS version are very bad, we will continue to time and release the rest of the episodes. Episodes 7-16 have been translated, edited and re-edited but they have not been timed because we do not have enough timers. :(

Archived