so ji sup~ absolutely LOVED his character

and he made me cry so many times... T^T

ho jae and soo ji are so adorable together~ ^0^

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest antinh85

i just rewatch it again.. bc i'm a girl i love these mushy stuff..kakakk.......... i know everyone likes Kwon sang woo couple..they are quite cute and funny..but i still the "chae rim and so ji sub" couple... they are the reason why i love the series so much...akakak shes's so cute..

I find both actors great in this drama, Kwon Sang Woo & Su Ji Sup. But I'm not really convinced of the kind of role played here by SJS. Besides, I don't find him hot in this series unlike in most of his dramas. Kwon Sang Woo has always been very handsome, even with short or long hair except with his hair in the movie, Almost Love. But to sum it all, this drama is great, love the ending,

• 1 month later...
Guest john_anderton

do anyone know the name of the actor who played the childhood sweetheart of chae rim?? the one who works together with so ji sub's character in the story..

i find him familiar.. i think i saw him before in one sitcom shown at arirangtv..

Guest ovette

yeah! lol SungSiKyung was in this drama... he's in the early parts of the show.. he was the teacher (teacher right?) ChaeRim liked :)

Guest ellabel

do anyone know the name of the actor who played the childhood sweetheart of chae rim?? the one who works together with so ji sub's character in the story..

i find him familiar.. i think i saw him before in one sitcom shown at arirangtv..

Hi john!

I cant really remember the name of the actor who played Chae rim's childhood sweetheart but I watched him with JunG Da bin in the drama, The Typhoon in that Summer or The summer's Typhoon.

Edit: Found his thread... his name is Lee Jae Hwang.

Guest ellabel

Tho it's an old drama... i really love it too.

Altho I enjoyed and laugh aloud with the KSW couple the first time I watched it, it's CR and SJS's team up that made me rewatch it again and again. Blame it on the hopelessly romantic me. :rolleyes:

I still can remember how SJS cried on the steps, eating junk food after he and CR had a LQ when he went out of the military for a vacation. :tears::tears: I so love to hug him. He can be chauvinistic yet tender and sweet.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chingyuen

love it love it~ i finished watching it today~

fell in love with this series again! xDDDDD

i remember when i first watched this drama

and i was totally obsessed with it O_O;;;;

so ji sup~ absolutely LOVED his character

and he made me cry so many times... T^T

ho jae and soo ji are so adorable together~ ^0^

Hi everyone, I'm new and wonder where I could dl We're Dating Now drama and OST? :blush:

Guest lilgzl

Hi everyone, I'm new and wonder where I could dl We're Dating Now drama and OST? :blush:

if I'm not mistaken, SARS did this drama, I watched it on YT a long time ago..

edit: this drama is licenced now, so not sure where to d/l the raw and subs

i think d-addicts has the OST

I like this drama, but I think they should do something more at the ending :fury: I want to see more of SJS-CR...maybe a wedding!!

Guest chingyuen

if I'm not mistaken, SARS did this drama, I watched it on YT a long time ago..

edit: this drama is licenced now, so not sure where to d/l the raw and subs

i think d-addicts has the OST

I like this drama, but I think they should do something more at the ending :fury: I want to see more of SJS-CR...maybe a wedding!!

Thank you very much for the info and finally I bought the DVD... True, the ending is :fury: Me too wanna see more of SJS-CR wedding... CR looks so pretty here.

Guest ovette

the ending i agree was a bit of a cliffhanger... but i wanna assume and it MUST BE! that chaerim and jisub reconciled afterwards :)

the drama was really nice.. made me cry in lots of scenes :)

• 1 month later...
Guest vicente

just finished watching this over the weekend. love the ksw loveteam. they're cute and funny.

I watched this series a long time,

the main star younger, so cute.

It style funny,I like this series to

happy ending. :blush:

Guest charlesriver

HA! I watched this series after I fall crazily in love with SJS in MISA and Bali, and I was so glad that SJS didn't die!

The story is lighter and cute. Some scenes between CR and SJS are so funny and adorable like the one SJS got drunk

drinking beer too fast. But the second half of the show I got impatient after Ho-jung's first love resurfaced,

felt really sorry for Kyu-in when he was snobbed by Ho-jung's mom....

Guest vicente

In the scene Sojisub drink beer too fast.

I ever watched behind the scene, he to be

pity more, because he want drink beer

too much until to belch. :crazy:

• 9 months later...

Archived