• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

정준호, 10세 연하 열애 “결혼은 아직…”

[경제투데이] 2010년 12월 27일(월) 오전 09:37

[경제투데이 권연태 기자] 정준호, 10세 연하 열애 “결혼은 아직…”

배우 정준호(40)가 10세 연하의 여성과 열애중이다.

소속사 관계자는 “드라마와 연예 프로그램 출연 등 빡빡한 촬영 스케줄을 소화하고 있어서 소속사에서도 전혀 알지 못했다”며 “아직 결혼에 대해서는 밝힐 수 없다”고 조심스런 입장을 보였다.

MBC 드라마 ‘역전의 여왕’ 예능 프로그램 ‘일밤-오늘을 즐겨라’에 출연하고 있는 정중호는 신현준과 더불어 연예계 대표적인 노총각을 꼽혀 온 배우.

영화 ‘두 여자’ 개봉 전 “내년엔 장가를 가야하는데…”라며 파격적인 베드신에 대한 걱정스런 심경을 밝혔고, 최근 한 방송 인터뷰에서 “결혼을 빨리 하는 홍보대사가 되고 싶다”고 심경을 밝힌 바 있다.

정준호는 열애중인 여성에 대해 지인의 소개를 통해 만난 사실을 밝히며 “더 이상 밝이기는 조심스럽다”고 전했다.

정준호는 2011년초까지 10회 연장이 결정된 ‘역전의 여왕’에서 봉준수 역할로 열연을 펼치고 있다.

20101227093704952a3_093704_0.jpg

rough translation :

Jung Jun-Ho, 10 years younger devotees "not married ..."

[Economic News] Mon, December 27th, 2010 9:37 a.m.

[Today Magazine of Economic News]: ho, 10 years younger devotees "not married ..."

Actor Jung Jun-ho (40) is dating a woman who is 10 years younger.

Agency officials "appeared, such as drama and entertainment programs in a tight shooting schedule and the agency also did not know fire, "said "you can not say about marriage yet, " he was a cautious stance.

MBC Drama 'reversal of the Queen' entertainment program, 'Sunday Night - Enjoy today appeared in the jeongjungho joon with the entertainment industry came singled leading to bachelor actor.

Movie 'Two Women' released before "to go next year to marry ..." shocking sex scene, saying it showed the anxious state of mind, most recently in a broadcast interview "to get married as soon as I want to be a goodwill ambassador, " has said that the state of mind.

Jung Jun-ho about a woman who is a devotee friends I met through the introduction of the employed to reveal the fact that "balyigineun more cautious, " he said.

Jung Jun-ho from the beginning of 2011 decided to extend 10 'reversal of the Queen has taken the bongjunsu rolled into the role.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JJH has a girlfriend 10 years younger than him and they are still dating... they will not get married yet because JJH has lots of commitments on TV...

I am jealous hahaha! joke! but I am happy JJH is now in a relationship... hope he will get married next year... :sweatingbullets:

phew.gif<_<:sweatingbullets:

January 3, 2011

Jung Jun-ho Dating MBC Newscaster

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

Jung Jun-ho is dating MBC presenter Lee Ha-jeong, it has been revealed after weeks of speculation. Responding to rumors that he is in love, the 41-year-old actor released a statement last month through his agency saying saying, "I have a girlfriend, but I can't see her very often because of my busy schedule. I cannot reveal who she is."

Speculation that the mystery woman also works in the entertainment industry caused Lee (32) to confirm in a telephone interview with MBC's "Section TV Entertainment News" that she is seeing Jung.

2011010300846_0.jpg

Jung Jun-ho (left) and Lee Ha-jeong

A member of the show's production team told the Sports Chosun on Sunday, "Lee cautiously confessed to her relationship with Jung."

In his acceptance speech after winning a prize in the 2010 MBC Drama Awards on Dec. 30, Jung said, "I think I may have good news in the new year," implying that he is preparing for a wedding.

Lee has a master's degree in political science from Yonsei University. She was picked as an MBC presenter in 2005, pipping 1,200 competitors to the post. She currently is newscaster for the "Six O'clock News Magazine."

Actor Jeoung Jun-ho in relationship with MBC anchorwoman

By Lee Woo-young (wylee@heraldm.com) koreaherald.com

Korean actor Jeoung Jun-ho was reported to be in a relationship with MBC anchorwoman Lee Ha-jung, MBC entertainment news program “Section TV Entertainment News” reported Sunday.

The focus was whether the 42-year-old actor would tie the knot this year.

MBC anchorwoman Lee, 33, said in the interview that she and Jung get along well but at the moment there is nothing to say about the relationship. She added, “If something happens I will announce the news first.”

Meanwhile, Jung said in his thank you speech after winning the Top Excellence Award for his role as a husband in “Queen of Reversals” at the MBC Drama Awards on Dec. 30 that he hopes to have news of marriage this year.

20110103001167_0.jpg

Jeoung Jun-ho (left) and Lee Ha-jung (right)

Lee interviewed Jung in a segment of her 6 p.m. news show a month ago about marriage and his ideal partner.

When asked what he thought of as the ideal wife, Jung answered indirectly, saying that he had been told beauty “only lasts six months” but a good personality lasts much longer. However, he added, those same people also ended up with beautiful wives.

He added that marriage is about being able to compensate for each other’s downfalls and “being able to count on a partner through life.”

At the time, the interview was nothing more than a standard interview with an anchor and an actor. But as the two seem now to have been in a relationship for about six months, it has resurfaced. “Lee’s acting was as good as Jung’s when she interviewed him,” a netizen commented. “It was heartwarming to see them both together.”

thank you rubie for sharing that news... I really appreciate it... thanks a lot! blush.gif here is another news about the couple. I cannot totally understand it but it looks like JJH and LHJ went together in public sweatingbullets.gif

(단독) 정준호, 여친 이하정 아나 지인들에 최초 공개하던날 ‘취재기’

[뉴스엔] 2011년 01월 06일(목) 오전 08:45

[뉴스엔 이재환 기자]

"정말 운명적 만남, 인연은 따로 있다는 말을 실감해요."

탤런트 겸 영화배우 정준호가 지난해 12월29일 오후 지인들과의 송년모임에 여자친구인 이하정 MBC 아나운서를 초청, 닭살 애정행각을 드러냈다.

이 자리에 기자는 우연찮게 동참했다. "연말이 됐는데 밥이라도 함께 먹자"는 몇몇 정준호의 지인들 제안에 기자가 못 이기는 척 찾아갔던 것. 기자와 정준호는 2010 남아공월드컵 당시 최종 3차전이 열리던 경기장에서 우연히 조우한 후 6개월 만에 만남을 가졌다.

정준호는 기자를 보자 "반갑다"며 손을 내밀면서도 "오늘은 취재하러 온 것 아니다"며 선을 그었다.

정준호는 이날 서울 강남구 신사동의 한 음식점에서 김동원 감독과 소속사 관계자, 자신이 운영하는 여행사 대표 등 최측근들과 송년모임을 가졌다. 특히 10년 넘게 가까이 지낸 선배들과 평소 호형호제하는 지인들이 이날 송년모임에 참석했다.

그런데 자리가 무르익던 몇 시간 후 이하정 아나운서가 깜짝 모습을 드러내 모두를 놀라게 했다.

정준호는 "공식적인 자리에 최초 공개다"며 "제 여자친구입니다"라고 이하정 아나운서를 소개했다.

앞서 이날 송년모임은 자연스럽게 정준호의 결혼에 쏠려 있었다. 정준호는 애써 "아직 정식 상견례로 못했고 아직 날짜를 잡은 것도 아니다"며 "MBC 아나운서라는 직업 때문에 아무래도 모든 것이 조심스럽다"고 말했다.

이날 모임이 한참 무르익은 오후 9시께 모습을 드러낸 이하정 아나운서는 수줍은 모습이었다. 자신의 지인들에게 최초 공개하는 자리였지만 사전에 이 아나운서가 참석할 계획은 없었다. 이날 술잔이 몇 차례 오간 후 정준호에게 친형님뻔 되는 선배가 "내년에는 결혼을 해야지"라고 덕담을 주고받는 과정에서 정준호가 깜짝 이벤트로 여자친구인 이하정 아나운서를 초청한 것.

이하정 아나운서는 이날 다른 송년모임에 참석했다가 정준호의 호출을 받고 급하게 달려온 모습이었다. 이 아나운서는 "아나운서국에 아직 말씀을 드리지 못했다. 외부에 이런 자리가 처음이라 조심스럽고 아직 결혼에 대해 결정된 것도 없어 걱정스럽다"고 "기사화는 나중에 결혼 발표를 하게 되면 그 때 해 달라"고 당부했다.

정준호와 이하정 아나운서는 이날 몇 차례 러브샷을 했고 지인들의 박수갈채를 받았다. 한 지인은 "늦어도 내년 6월은 넘기지 말라"고 당부했다.

이날 송년모임은 2차로 한남동의 한 선술집으로 자리를 옮겨 이어졌다. 또 다른 정준호의 일행들이 속속 도착했고 이하정 아나운서의 출현에 무척 놀라는 기색들이었다.

이날 자정을 넘겨 끝낸 모임 자리 후 지인들은 "내년(2011년)엔 꼭 국수를 먹게 해 달라" "청첩장 기대하겠다"는 덕담을 주고 받은 후 헤어졌다.

한편 정준호는 1월 4일 방송된 KBS 2라디오(106.1MHz) ‘임백천의 라디오 7080’에서 올해 봄 결혼식을 올릴 것을 간접적으로 밝혔다.

이날 구체적인 결혼 시기에 대한 질문은 받은 정준호는 “곧 결혼한다”며 결혼 소식을 알렸다. 그러자 DJ임백천은 “올 봄이냐?”고 재차 물었고 이에 정준호는 “그렇다”고 긍정의 뜻을 내비쳤다.

이어 정준호는 “작년까지만 해도 촬영을 하고 늦게 집에 들어가도 외롭다는 생각을 안했다”며 “그러나 최근 지난 해 가을부터 ‘내가 왜 이렇게 혼자 있는거지? 빨리 배필을 만나서 결혼해야지’란 생각이 들었다”고 털어놨다.

한편 이날 정준호는 자신의 여자친구이자 예비 신부 MBC 이하정 아나운서에 대해 “착하고 내 일을 잘 이해해준다”며 애정을 드러냈다.

정준호는 이날 결혼소식을 알리며 자신의 아내가 될 이하정 아나운서에게 짧은 메시지를 전했다. 정준호는 “나이고 있고 부족한 나를 남자친구로 받아줘서 고맙다”며 “내가 기죽지 않게 격려하고 응원해 줘서 고맙다”고 말했다.

정준호의 부끄러운 고백에 DJ임백천 역시 함께 웃으며 분위기를 수습했다.

한편 일각에서는 정준호가 오는 3월25일 결혼식을 올릴 것이라는 이야기가 나돌고 있다.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

rough translation :

(Single)-ho, girl you know yihajeong initial public offering of acquaintance was doing 'chwijaegi'

[Newsen] Thurs., January 6, 2011 8:45 a.m.

201101060836531001_1.jpg

[Newsen TGF reporter]

"I met destiny, Destiny is another saying that I'm realistic."

Talent and movie actor canonical arc acquaintances pm on December 29 last year with the year-end meeting, invited his girlfriend yihajeong MBC announcer, is having an affair was exposed bumps.

Incidentally the writer joined in this position. "New Year's going to eat together bapyirado" Jung Jun-ho of some acquaintances suggested that reporters would never win chatahgatdeon Chuck. Jung Jun-ho reporter at the 2010 World Cup Final Game 3 in two point the stadium after 6 months after the meeting had a chance encounter.

Jung Jun-ho let the reporter, "Nice to meet you," he stretched out his hand, but "not today, have come to cover," he drew the line.

Dong, Gangnam-gu Seoul, Jung Jun-ho of the day, a restaurant manager, and agency officials from the Dong Won, an agency run their own year-end meeting, including representatives had choecheukgeundeulgwa. More than 10 years of close association, especially seniors and the acquaintance hohyeonghoje usual year-end of the day attended the meeting.

But here a few hours after the mureuikdeon yihajeong announcer appeared to be a surprise to everyone was surprised.

Jung Jun-ho and "the first official seat gonggaeda" and "This is my girlfriend," said the announcer introduced yihajeong.

The day before the Winter Meetings were naturally focused on the marriage of Jung Jun-ho. Jung Jun-ho and try "to the families still had not officially set the date yet it is not caught," said "MBC announcer Somehow everything I am cautious because of the occupation," he said.

9 pm while the meeting takes on the day sikke yihajeong reveals itself like the announcer was shy. Their acquaintances, but prior to the first open space plan was to attend the two announcers. After the cup a few times today exchanged a senior chinhyeongnimppeon to Jung Jun-ho, "ought to get married next year," he exchanged meet someone nice surprises in the process of leveling the arc invited to be his girlfriend yihajeong announcer.

Yihajeong announcers attended the meeting today and then the other end of the year Jung Jun-ho hurry to my room was like getting a call. Two announcers, "the announcer in the country did not yet dare to say. Outside of this place is the first careful and not married yet decided about the lack of anything," said the article "When Anger announced later married the year when the difference," he said .

Jung Jun-ho and yihajeong reobeusyat announcer for the day and several times received the applause of friends. A friend says "no later than six months of next year, do not pass," he said.

Hannam-day Winter Meeting of the two car seats in a pub led to a move. Jung Jun-ho of the other party was arriving yihajeong the announcers were signs of the emergence of so surprised.

Place the day after the meeting ended at midnight acquaintances over the next year "(2011) yen just to eat noodles on my" "I'll expect a wedding invitation" to meet someone nice after the broke up.

Meanwhile, Jung Jun-ho aired on January 4 that KBS 2 Radio (106.1MHz) 'imbaekcheon Radio 7080' to a wedding in the spring of that year, said indirectly.

When asked about specific wedding day they are received and Jung Jun-ho "to get married soon," he announced he got married. Then the DJ imbaekcheon "All bomyinya?" He asked again, this is Jung Jun-ho, "Yes," he betrayed the meaning of a positive.

Following the Jung Jun-ho, "Until last year, I come home late, shooting and lonely and you did not think" "But since last fall, last year, 'Why am I so alone right? To meet and get married as soon as a helper 'What I thought to myself, "he told us.

Meanwhile, Jung Jun-ho and his girlfriend, the bride yihajeong MBC announcer "for the understanding of good and makes my job well," he showed his affection.

Jung Jun-ho got married the day his wife will announce a short message to the announcer said yihajeong. Jung Jun-ho and "am I missing, and thanks for accept me as a boyfriend" and "to encourage and cheer me thank you for not discouraged," he said.

DJ's embarrassing to confess imbaekcheon Jung Jun-ho also was settled with a smiling mood.

Meanwhile, the canonical arc tip comes to a wedding that March 25 is the story circulating.

----------------------------------------------

JJH and Lee Ha-Jung - off cam and during the interview last november 2010.

credit as labelled - thanks to yumirin

CAQBGERO.jpg

2011010309501490298_094850_0.jpg

this is late but

CONGRATULATIONS JUNG JOON-HO ! :lol:

Top Excellence, Actor: Jung Jun-ho (Queen of Reversals)

at the 2010 MBC Drama Awards

december 30, 2010 -

this is when he said in his acceptance speech about news of marriage in the new year...

20101231074502971c4_075758_0.jpg

20101231104820816a4_105405_0.jpg

20101231092706875e7_094006_0.jpg

Actor Jeong Joon-ho to Wed Announcer Lee Ha-jeong

2011/01/06

Actor Jeong Joon-ho (41) said on January 4 that he would marry MBC announcer Lee Ha-jeong (32) this coming spring. Jeong Joon-ho appeared on the KBS radio program "Im Paek Chun's Radio 7080" (1061.MHz), and made the announcement about his wedding.

The host, Im Paek Chun, asked Jeong Joon-ho, "When will you have the wedding ceremony?" and Jeong answered, "I will set a good date for the wedding". Im asked again, "Will you set the date in spring?" and he agreed, saying, "Yes, maybe I have to".

Jeong Joon-ho described Lee Ha-jeong, saying, "She is a very nice person. I thought that I might need to meet a nice person and get married".

Lee Ha-jeong joined MBC in 2005 and had hosted the children's program "Kiss Kiss Kiss", and now appears on the "Six O'Clock News" as an anchorwoman.

http://www.hancinema.net/actor-jeong-joon-ho-to-wed-announcer-lee-ha-jeong-27071.html

Actor Jeong Joon-ho to Wed Announcer Lee Ha-jeong

2011/01/06

Actor Jeong Joon-ho (41) said on January 4 that he would marry MBC announcer Lee Ha-jeong (32) this coming spring. Jeong Joon-ho appeared on the KBS radio program "Im Paek Chun's Radio 7080" (1061.MHz), and made the announcement about his wedding.

The host, Im Paek Chun, asked Jeong Joon-ho, "When will you have the wedding ceremony?" and Jeong answered, "I will set a good date for the wedding". Im asked again, "Will you set the date in spring?" and he agreed, saying, "Yes, maybe I have to".

Jeong Joon-ho described Lee Ha-jeong, saying, "She is a very nice person. I thought that I might need to meet a nice person and get married".

Lee Ha-jeong joined MBC in 2005 and had hosted the children's program "Kiss Kiss Kiss", and now appears on the "Six O'Clock News" as an anchorwoman.

http://www.hancinema.net/actor-jeong-joon-ho-to-wed-announcer-lee-ha-jeong-27071.html

Omo..omo.. he's getting married! On one side, I feel sad.. heh.. our yeobo has been taken! On the other side, I'm happy for him. Hey! he's not young anymore! :lol: Well, I hope everything goes well for him..

• 5 weeks later...

정준호 이하정, 3월 25일 웨딩마치

20110210100000734n5_101214_0.jpg

[맥스무비] 2011년 02월 10일(목) 오전 10:00

[맥스무비=연예] 정준호와 이하정이 결혼일을 확정했다.

정준호와 이하정은 오는 3월 25일 서울 광장동 w호텔에서 웨딩마치를 울린다.

두사람은 지난해 11월 30일 mbc <6시 뉴스매거진>의 ‘이하정이 만난 사람’에서 만남을 갖고 교제를 시작했으며 두달 만에 결혼을 하게 됐다.

또한 두사람은 친한 친구인 신현준과 탁재훈에게 결혼식 사회를 부탁한 것으로 알려졌다.

한편, 정준호는 현재 일본에서 팬 미팅 중이며 귀국 후 웨딩 촬영 등 결혼 준비를 시작할 예정이다.

사진 출처: 유니온엔터테인먼트, 이하정 트위터

맥스무비 연예뉴스 제보 및 보도자료 entpress@maxmovie.com

박유영(기자) hitomy20@maxmovie.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yihajeong ho, March 25 wedding march

[Max Movie] Thurs February 10, 2011 10:00 a.m.

[Max movie = Mr] Chung Jung Jun-ho and less settled on the marriage day.

Eun Jung Jun-ho and less coming March 25 in Seoul gwangjangdong w hotel the wedding rings.

November 30 riders last year, mbc <6 o'clock news magazine,> the 'less positive man met' meeting in the fellowship began to have got married in a fortnight.

In addition, Shin Hyun and Jae Hoon, a close friend of two people to a wedding, I asked the society said.

Meanwhile, Jung Jun-ho is under the fan meeting in Japan after returning to prepare for the wedding, including wedding photography is scheduled to begin.

Photo Source: Union Entertainment, yihajeong Twitter

Max movie entertainment news, reports and press releases entpress@maxmovie.com

Bakyuyoung (reporter) hitomy20@maxmovie.com

---------------------------------------------

March 25 - official wedding date of Jung Joon-Ho and Lee Ha-Jung

JJH is currently in Japan for a fan meeting, then when he return to korea,

he will be very busy for the wedding preparations...

I am happy for JJH but I also feel sad, I have mixed emotions... :sweatingbullets:

all I wish is JJH to be very happy... and I wish them all the best...

blush.gif

read this news as well..congratulations to JJH. I also feel bittersweet but I'm happy that finally this is happening. Best wishes to the couple :)

Yes.. same here! Bittersweet but yet happy finally he's getting married.

Got another news from allkpop.com :

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/jung-joon-ho-to-get-married-next-month

Guest patricedee

Best wishes to the couple!! Finally, JJH met his woman. I was shocked when I read the news in allkpop but I'm so happy for him. Hope that they will have plenty of babies! :D

read this news as well..congratulations to JJH. I also feel bittersweet but I'm happy that finally this is happening. Best wishes to the couple :)

same feeling here koalabear... bittersweet feeling... :sweatingbullets:

anyways, all I wish is that the couple will be very happy forever... :wub:

Yes.. same here! Bittersweet but yet happy finally he's getting married.

Got another news from allkpop.com :

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/jung-joon-ho-to-get-married-next-month

hello saguer, thank you for sharing that news... JJH is indeed rushing to get married... and as based on his own words, even if they barely know each other, JJH is willing to marry LHJ because she is nice and caring... I am really overwhelmed about his sudden marriage but I am happy for him honestly... :wub:blush.gif

Best wishes to the couple!! Finally, JJH met his woman. I was shocked when I read the news in allkpop but I'm so happy for him. Hope that they will have plenty of babies! :D

hello patricedee, yeah, finally! JJH will get married... I am also hoping to hear news that they will have baby soon... hehehe! :wub::sweatingbullets:blush.gif

JJH's fan meeting in Japan on Feb. 12, 2011 attended by around 2,000 fans

20110214143942842e7_144626_0.jpg

this shows the house / home of soon to be wed JJH and LHJ...

it is said that LHJ is fixing some of its interior design.

:wub::lol:^_^

20110214100825155e7_101148_0.jpg

Actor Jung Jun-ho, appointed ambassador 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics

February 22, 2011

20110222001917_0.jpg

배우 정준호, 평창동계올림픽 홍보대사 위촉

[엑스포츠뉴스=강정훈 기자] 2018평창동계올림픽유치위원회(위원장 조양호)는 22일 "영화배우 겸 탤런트인 정준호를 홍보대사로 위촉했다"고 밝혔다.

정준호는 MBC 월화 드라마 '역전의 여왕' 등 연기활동을 통해 2010 MBC 연기대상 최우수상의 영예를 받았다. 그 밖에도 '두사부일체' 등 여러 영화에도 출연하는 등 활발한 활동을 하고 있다.

홍보대사로 위촉된 정준호는 "2018 평창유치위 홍보대사를 맡게 되어서 기쁘고, 영광스럽게 생각한다"며 "앞으로 국·내외 각종 유치행사에 참여하여 홍보대사로써 평창 유치활동에 적극적으로 참여하겠다"고 소감을 밝혔다.

유치위원회 하도봉 사무총장은 "국내뿐만 아니라 한류스타로서 해외에서도 인기가 높은 정준호를 홍보대사로 위촉, 2018평창 동계올림픽 유치붐 조성에 적극적으로 활용하겠다"고 홍보대사 위촉사유를 밝혔다.

Guest enyla

Did you girls read this?

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/jung-joon-ho-lee-ha-jung-to-become-parents-this-september

hello saguer, thanks for sharing the link... I have read that also... and I am shocked by the headline. I thought LHJ is really pregnant! but I know JJH is very open about his marriage so if ever LHJ is pregnant, JJH is the first one to announce it to media...

I also thought of that idea for a while, even before this news broke out. I really thought that there is a possibility that LHJ is pregnant that is why JJH is rushing their marriage. but then I also think that it's not true... which is the truth based on JJH's words. I am following JJH for a long time now, so I think that JJH is afraid that if he did not get married as soon as possible, he might missed again the chance to get married. JJH's schedule is very tight, he knows he has to shoot another film, so getting married right away is the best that he can do to fulfill his dream of having his own family. he said in a previous interview that as long as she meet the right woman, he will get married immediately. and now its gonna happen this march 25.

blush.gifsweatingbullets.gif:wub::lol: