[MANGA/ANIME] Prince Of Tennis

SlashRain

^ Seriously all those chapters are now just going to be a "prologue"??

But I can't wait for the new PoT arc! Any information or estimation of when this new series will be coming out? o_o

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ohhh I just heard about this news regarding the new arc several days ago when I was reading a fanfiction in fanfiction.net. . .

I sure hope Ryoma and the gang would still be the highlight of the show probably when they're already in high school and Ryoma comes back from America. . . and please I sure hope that Ryoma would actually have a worthy love interest this time hehehehe. . .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thao gurl

is there a site where i can go and download PoT 51-178, i downloaded 1-50 but when i went back to download the rest it wasn't there anymore... if there is a site i can download the rest of it from can someone tell me that would be great thank you...

• 2 months later...

Hmmm just finished reading the latest manga and well it was okay for the first part. I'm just so excited that Ryoma's back. I just thought that the new manga would start off where the previous one has left off. Oh well anyways, I'm gonna patiently wait for the next one. Hope Ryoma's been doing well and somehow have some new kick richard simmons moves that would surely keep me hanging onto my seat. But gah the next one would be released on May. Awwww such a long wait *sniffs*

Guest Lee Hyun-Shik

my favorite character is eiji kikumaru and my friends reads the manga, so i aske dhim what happens to eiji later on and he said he thinks that eiji dies << i was wth for awhile until i watched the final ova, where he didnt die woo

Guest KageInabikari

I was... and still am obsessed with Prince of Tennis, but it sucks that the new chapters are only coming out once a month. I was kinda happy to find out that the first part was all a prologue, because now it will go on even longer~! Though the next Prince of Tennis chapter confuses me a bit, I may have to reread it... I read it in school since I didn't want to wait. xD

Guest Princess_Sakura93

....Okay, so apparently I am wayyyyyy behind with Prince of Tennis and had no idea there was going to be a new series. Haha.

I just read the first chapter of the new series and dkadfkada; I've become obsessed with Prince of Tennis again. I was obsessed with it a while ago, but like with all obsessions, they die at some point. This was EXACTLY what I needed to get me obsessed again. <3 (:

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Such a long wait though. ;____;

Guest akuma_tenshi163

new manga series.....

what's is about???

i watched all the anime but is it the same as the last manga series???

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ThinkBig

When I finished Prince of Tennis, a little piece of heart broke, but it has been completely restored with the new series. Weeee! I'm happy that the tale is being continued; there are so much more to be told and ah, waiting for new chapters is the most painful thing.

Chapters 2 and 3 are up on OneManga.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bluangrene

the new POT isn't bad. but

i swear if there is gonna be a

anime i'll watch it anyday then reading manga.

reading manga is just not as fun as watching

anime... arghhhhhhhh

don't mind me=D

• 1 month later...

Archived