No Offense. (;

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cfanboys

Hi everyone,

you can watch the trailer of Prince of Tennis season 2 (Chinese version) coming soon, this August over here:

and

another trailer for:

Thanks

^ woah cool... didnt know that it was going to continue...I really like the episodes ive seen, but i sometimes need a name key to figure out which character is which

the first season was 20 episodes right? only 11 are subbed right now <_<

Guest Jooliyah

They need to add a sidebar for character description in the new POT. There's so many people I can't remember and the names just keep coming x___X

i'm so glad mangafox put this as the manga of the week otherwise i would have never ran into it.

it is an amazing manga. i love how it's entirely focused on tennis. i think this manga is hit or miss for many people, but for me, it was definitely a hit. i read the original twice though. watching anime and obviously i've caught up to the new :P.

ryoma's attitude is ahahaha hmm it's not exactly "admirable" but it's cool. i think that's the only way to describe it. i don't really want to meet a guy like him, but at the same time, his silence and sarcasm is attractive :]. i find him a charming but a different character. the only thing i miss is some character development. the females are SUPER underplayed in the manga. that was a tad bit disappointing.

kikumaru & fuji are amazing too!! ahaha athose are my favorites despite the crazy number of characters introduced in the manga.

i'm excited to see where the new manga will lead. i hope it brings about some changes or some really nice moves :]. i can't wait :].

• 1 month later...
Guest iftimecomes

man i seriously love PoT. ryoma echizen is my favourite character. he's so hot ^,,^ even though he's 2D.

i finished the anime & the first manga series. reading the sequel atm. currently finding chapter 12 in raw. i can read them so hooray :D~

Guest OooxItzDave

omgg prince of tennis was awesomeeee....especially the manga...too bad it ended..=/

waittt whoaa theres totally a new series!! :lol: :lol: :lol: cept the name is kinda unoriginal...

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

ahh, havent posted here in a while, chapters seem to be coming out more frequently, but maybe it just seems that way because I know to not expect a chapter every week :lol:

http://www.onemanga.com/New_Prince_of_Tennis/1/02-03/

the new manga series is up to chapter 28 now...

finally a team match vs the high schoolers...they have just been doing training stuff for a while <_<

D2 Kirihara-Shiraishi pair

D1 Tachibana-Chitose pair

S3 Lilidan (some guy from nationals...I think Kirihara beat him pretty badly)

S2 Tezuka vs Yamato

S1 Atobe

Yamato was Seigaku's captain from when Tezuka was a 1st year... in the anime they introduced him as a weak tennis player, but looks like his manga counterpart will be badass. All other opponents are pretty much unknown

im predicting losses at D2 and S3

• 6 months later...
Guest chopper!

bumping dead thread keke (=

i LOVE prince of tennis! one of my top ten fave anime/manga ^__^

i rewatched the anime three times! haha, i just fell in love with the characters, all of them btw ;DD

i hope the new prince of tennis turns into an anime, by then i'll have been graduated from college or something lol

in the latest chapter, i can't believe tezuka is going already, that's so random! he's probably gonna come back, like always. but man, that's too fast, the losers are going to ask a lot of questions here lol

can't wait for the atobe versus yamato's captain! ;DD<33

• 1 month later...
Guest rukiasflower

OMG~ As much as I regret thinking this...I thought Prince of Tennis was stupid when I picked it up....but it was getting so interesting, I couldn't put it down. It was so~ awesome and totally not stupid. I wanna learn tennis now :P I made my friends read it and they finished it in like 1-3 months while it took me like 3 yrs...I wasn't done reading it at the time and I suddenly got motivated cause they were like gonna kill me lol xD It was so worth it though. Can't wait for the new movie! Is the drama any good? One of my friends said tht Ryoma wasn't like cute arrogant but like snotty. I'm not sure if I should watch it now cause I still have to finish the anime and read the new series ^^.................I'll just do it for Fuji then~lol

Guest ArmoredTurtleCow

Woaaaah are they showing them in High School now?

Awesomee!

I reckon the biggest flaw that always got to me in the anime was that they were too mature to be middle school. Tezuka was LIKE A BOSS and he was only 14 LOL :lol: But either than that it was real enjoyable to watch. I haven't watched the latest series yet but I hope they make it into an OVA or something. Btw after watching this anime in 2005 I've now been playing tennis for the past 5 years ^_^

Guest chopper!

Woaaaah are they showing them in High School now?

actually, they're still the same age XD it's like shortly after the national tournament. they're playing against high schoolers.

Guest ArmoredTurtleCow

actually, they're still the same age XD it's like shortly after the national tournament. they're playing against high schoolers.

Oh srs =/ I had kinda hoped they would've introduced the whole series as high schoolers cause of a lot of inconsistencies in the series =P

eg.

At the end of the regular series it showed 12 year old Ryoma defeating Lleyton Hewitt WADAFAAAA

Then gets totally destroyed in the National Tournament :S

Also did you guys see the movie? XD Tezuka's epic unnessesary dinosaur extinction ground stroke :D :D

But I kind of see how it makes sense to throw them in Junior High as a lot of Japanese students tend to drop tennis when they start high school cause the high schools there are srs business -_-

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived