2007 加油! 好男兒 (2007 "my Hero" Contest)

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest JunRi<3

OMG I watched this yesterday on tv! I was sooo scared, I thought Jing Boran was gonna get kicked out O_O. I was happy when he beat XinBo, but sad too because I like XinBo, :( and they're like the closest of friends. I was also convinced 100% that Kimi was going to win, so I was really shocked. I didn't think the votes would come in fast enough, I mean they were 8000 votes away. Did they show the final vote count? Or just show who raised to the top of the stage? I flipped the channel for the commercial before the announcement, and when I came back it was just, "Jing Boran is the winner!"

Lastly.. although I love J-Bo, my MOM thought his victory was a fake :crazy: . She noted that when they went to Jing Boran's hometown to do some interviewing, the host there said [translated], "Ohh, who knows? Jing Boran JUST might be the golden victor!" (This was while Jing Boran was last place in votes.) The judges particularly favored him too o_o.

Oh well.. what's done is done. I am happy for JING BAO!!

Edit: I owned a MyHero page!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xotique

Hahaha thanks for posting all the pictures! But why oh why do they force them to pose "suggestively"? Reminds me of Fly to the Sky's early photoshoots ... :/

Guest huangmeixi

Yea. The 2005 SuperGirls got a little out of hand. There's an age restriction I think, which is pretty reasonable.

And each chanel can only have one nationwide contest, and it cannot last for more than a specific period of time. This is bad for MyShow b/c DFWS chose MyHero over it or something. At least that's what i've heard.

Here's some great pictures of Li Yi Feng. Enjoy.

Oh wow, that first picture of Li Yifeng is so beautiful.

I <3 that set of Kimi and Li Yifeng so much. The pinkness!

I don't think the time restriction makes much sense. Perhaps they're afraid that these will take over quality programming? That's a legit concern...but I don't think 3 popular shows is going overboard like in the US.

Anyway, I think reality shows actually made US shows better; they had to be.

Btw...wow at Huang Xiaoming at the finale. He keeps looking better and better. He lost so much weight though. :(

U1737P28T3D1646503F326DT20070721200412.jpg

Guest honolulu

OH MY GAWSHHHH O__O REALLY? jing bo ran is my FAVORITE. i am TOTALLY obsessed w/ him. his looks are PERFECT. he sings well.. (cant dance ==;; ) but his personality is just soo cute! like mysterious/quiet type (mian tian) and very obedient (xiao shun) and he's PERFECTTTT i was doubting he'd win. cuz it seemed like kimi got the most votes wen i visited the official site yesterday. but i woke up EXTRA early this morning to watch it. and ??? i dun really get the programming? O_O it said it'd start on sat. 7:30 pm. which is am here. so i woke up extra early. and it only showed old shows? like 6 jin 5 or something? but i guess i dont have that chance nemore considering its over. but is it gonna be on TUDOU? or where can i watch the final episode?

but OMFG!!~! i'm soo happy he won xD altho yea. i agree that the winner isnt necessarily more famous/better (altho to me in this case YES xD hahah ) but like super girls. altho li yu chun won last year/2 years ago.. jane and he jie got ALOT of popularity too. so i mean. yea. winners arent necessarily gonna be more famous..

BUT IN ANY CASE... i am SUPER happy w/ the results. i was always thinking he'd be a great idol/winner-type. so i'm super satisfied =]

Guest Malicious

this is what i think.... im guessin when XinBo got kicked out , his fans prob started to vote for jin bo ran instead but who knows haha anyway congrats

Guest tally

they should just form an idol type boy band with the top 4-5 contestants...that would be oozing with hotness.

Jing BoRan

Fu Xin Bo

Kimi

Zhang Chao

Zhang Dian Fei? or how about Lu Yang? hahaha

if onlyyyyyy. muahahah

just out of random and weird curiosity, does BoRan have any siblings? i know theres the one child policy, but there are exceptions right?

Guest Xingz

wow lol i just watched part of the last epi at china, i never knew its this popular, i mean girls were crying here o.o

the top 3 are really good looking, i swear i thought XinBo was gonna win cuz he had so many fans XD 小包子 is sucha cute name

oh ya and i finally know who he looks like! he look like Danson Tang Yu Zhe 唐禹哲 and joe chang combined!

4mrdvmw.jpg2007-1-31190638.jpg

they should just form an idol type boy band with the top 4-5 contestants...that would be oozing with hotness. Jing BoRanFu Xin BoKimi Zhang ChaoZhang Dian Fei? or how about Lu Yang? hahaha if onlyyyyyy. muahahahjust out of random and weird curiosity, does BoRan have any siblings? i know theres the one child policy, but there are exceptions right?
I don't think so. His mom left him when he was only 28 days old. His dad took up gambling. His grandmother took care of him. I doubt his family was in the position to have another child, especially with China's policy.As for idol band, there's already two from last year, Hero and GoGoClub. Both were considerably unsuccessful, especially HERO. I like the idea of BoBo better, with other ppl going their own ways. I really want Zhang Chao to do well.
this is what i think.... im guessin when XinBo got kicked out , his fans prob started to vote for jin bo ran instead but who knows haha anyway congrats
That is probably what happened. LOL. That's why ppl already have a good idea of who's gonna win. It's either gonna b Jing or Fu. Kimi got some votes from Li Yi Feng, but most of Li's fans were still angry over the popularity award thing.
who came in second and third?
Kimi is second. Fu Xin Bo is third.

Guest tally

I don't think so. His mom left him when he was only 28 days old. His dad took up gambling. His grandmother took care of him. I doubt his family was in the position to have another child, especially with China's policy.

As for idol band, there's already two from last year, Hero and GoGoClub. Both were considerably unsuccessful, especially HERO. I like the idea of BoBo better, with other ppl going their own ways. I really want Zhang Chao to do well.

i did read that his parents divorced after 28 days of his birth, but i didn't know his parents left him. poor fella.

i heard of GoGoClub, but Hero is new to me. who's in Hero?

seems like Kimi is already in a band, no? i hope they really promote a lot of the contestants from this year's competition. there's a lot of potential.

i've always thought XinBo and Zhang Chao resembled each other. i never thought Zhang Chao was mixed until Jenn(i think) mentioned it and then showed some other pics of him. Zhang Chao looks more Asian to me.

and for today's random and totally useless tidbit of the day:

Kimi alternates from simplified to traditional characters in his blog. :rolleyes:

OH MY GAWSHHHH O__O REALLY? jing bo ran is my FAVORITE. i am TOTALLY obsessed w/ him. his looks are PERFECT. he sings well.. (cant dance ==;; ) but his personality is just soo cute! like mysterious/quiet type (mian tian) and very obedient (xiao shun) and he's PERFECTTTT i was doubting he'd win. cuz it seemed like kimi got the most votes wen i visited the official site yesterday. but i woke up EXTRA early this morning to watch it. and ??? i dun really get the programming? O_O it said it'd start on sat. 7:30 pm. which is am here. so i woke up extra early. and it only showed old shows? like 6 jin 5 or something? but i guess i dont have that chance nemore considering its over. but is it gonna be on TUDOU? or where can i watch the final episode?but OMFG!!~! i'm soo happy he won xD altho yea. i agree that the winner isnt necessarily more famous/better (altho to me in this case YES xD hahah ) but like super girls. altho li yu chun won last year/2 years ago.. jane and he jie got ALOT of popularity too. so i mean. yea. winners arent necessarily gonna be more famous.. BUT IN ANY CASE... i am SUPER happy w/ the results. i was always thinking he'd be a great idol/winner-type. so i'm super satisfied =]
Can you download from bittorrent? Tudou will b such a hassle, especially with a 4 hr show. http://nnv.dl1.btchina.net/download.php?s=...chmentid=957170
i did read that his parents divorced after 28 days of his birth, but i didn't know his parents left him. poor fella. i heard of GoGoClub, but Hero is new to me. who's in Hero? seems like Kimi is already in a band, no? i hope they really promote a lot of the contestants from this year's competition. there's a lot of potential. i've always thought XinBo and Zhang Chao resembled each other. i never thought Zhang Chao was mixed until Jenn(i think) mentioned it and then showed some other pics of him. Zhang Chao looks more Asian to me. and for today's random and totally useless tidbit of the day: Kimi alternates from simplified to traditional characters in his blog. :rolleyes:
His parents didn't exactly left him. They more like didn't take care of him like parents should. His dad was like there, but not exactly in his life, if that makes sense. Hero has Cheng Xian Jun, Wei Bin, Xiang Ding, and Guo Shuai. I only saw one mv of them and didn't finish b/c it was kinda of bad. Kimi is in a band, Pink7. They're all signed under Cheng Tian, which should make Kimi very happy.

Guest xotique

Really? What about the mother of Jing Bo Ran that they showed early on during the 沈阳 6进5 episode? I remember the female emcee and judges all made a big deal about how young and pretty she looked, and that his mother had printed all these flyers and handed them to folks on the street ... Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

Anyway, as cute as Fu Xin Bo was, I think he was the weakest singer of the three. Kimi doesn't always sing enough on key for my liking, but he does have pipes.

Guest rtgca

Or am I mixing him up with someone else?

No, you are not. That was Jing Boran's mom. As my understanding, his parents divorced and his dad has had his custody but his dad did not take much care of him when he's little. His grandma has taken care of him most of the time and he's also very close to his aunt, his dad's sister. Now he's in this show, both of the parents have come to show their support, which is not a bad thing. He seems fine with his parents now.

Guest honolulu

yea about jing bo ran having a sibling. thats really kinda impossible. the only possibilities of not being under one child policy is if he was from the country. and i KNOW he's not from the country... OR his parents did the whole scandal/secrecy type thing where they dont let the gov. kno and all that messed up stuff which in my opinion is WAYYY too much of a hassle for parents in the city let alone DIVORCED ones. lol. or half-siblings either. oh well. he'd have HOT siblings tho xDDDDD

and thanks luluponyazn! (altho i dont have BT T^T) oh well. thanks tho!! =]

Guest xotique

No, you are not. That was Jing Boran's mom. As my understanding, his parents divorced and his dad has had his custody but his dad did not take much care of him when he's little. His grandma has taken care of him most of the time and he's also very close to his aunt, his dad's sister. Now he's in this show, both of the parents have come to show their support, which is not a bad thing. He seems fine with his parents now.

Thanks for the clarification :). I agree, things seem smoothed over in general between him and his parents now. Jing Bao always seemed like a pretty happy-go-lucky kid to me anyway!

I am so amused by the music Pink7 has on their blog ... HAHAHA KIMI AND HIS BAND ARE EMO! Sugarcult and Simple Plan? I watched some of the videos on the blog as well, but the sound is really bad - they sound decent though. Exciting :D

http://blog.sina.com.cn/pink7

Guest xotique

I'd like to request updates on Kimi and his band whenever possible :). Am excited about a new band out of the mainland! And Kimi's improvement as well throughout the show ... I remember his performance of 放开你的心 during the 上海 6进5 was just ... frightening. I cringed.

Guest huangmeixi

Thanks for the pics...those three are just soooo awesome.

I'm looking forward to both news on Bobo and Kimi's band if you have any.

I got a question about what companies Wu Jianfei and Ma Tianyu are in. Because even though Ma Tianyu has a weaker voice, his mv and CD were pretty good.

Archived