2007 加油! 好男兒 (2007 "my Hero" Contest)

Guest takki_fanatic

OMG...I think I'm going to go cry in a corner now for Kimi. I didn't realize I was that attached to him until he lost.

Please explain so we can be happy together?

Oh and can you share the link for that forum? Those Zhang Chao pics are sooo big and beautiful! I hate how it's so hard to find hires pics of these guys, unlike all those nice concert pics in the K-celeb thread. Makes me jealous.

And Lu Yang...the one time you come back to the show, and the pics i get of you are with your face covered. :(

LoL. BoBo is composed of FuXinBo and JingBoRan, which i added to my post above. They're like the most popular grouping in MyHero, and my favorite too. The other is Kimi and LiYiFeng, whom you saw singing together today, and they're called QiaoFeng (a very very famous Kongfu character in TianLongBaBu).

Hua Yi is the management company for Jane Zhang (very successful), HuangXiaoMing, and many many other successful ppl. With Jing's talent and Fu's good looks and a good company, i'm sure they'll have a great career in the future.

Kimi is signed under Cheng Tian, which is kinda like the arch rival of Hua Yi in the entertainment business, along with his band.

I don't know about any other ppl. I'm just praying to God that Zhang Chao doesn't get signed under DongFangStar or SMG, which is TERRIBLE. They ruin ppl's careers, such as Jun Jun, who has such such potential.

The forum I go to has stuff on both HappyBoys (?) and Myhero. You kinda havta look for it.

http://cache.tianya.cn/index.htm?idwriter=...vitem=funstribe

They should post up the LuYang and FuXinBo video in sina soon. YAY!!!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

lols wu jan fie loooks like bi aka rain XD

Gu RenQi <--- wow so freaking hot!!!

i hope gu renqi wins haha! even though i havent watched the show but sounds fun haha!

and o yea, don't be too sad about Kimi. He has got a good piece of the pie. Really, the places they win means nothing, except that the winner gets a car (which i doubt Jing will be able to drive).

He got a contract with Meters Bonwe, the only one, to be their representative along with Jay Chou, Wilber Pan, and Angela Zhang.

He's also got a contract with Cheng Tian, who is planning to join with SM from Korea and Avex from Japan to form the ultimate Asia record company. He will have a good future ahead of him.

Guest huangmeixi

LoL. BoBo is composed of FuXinBo and JingBoRan, which i added to my post above. They're like the most popular grouping in MyHero, and my favorite too. The other is Kimi and LiYiFeng, whom you saw singing together today, and they're called QiaoFeng (a very very famous Kongfu character in TianLongBaBu). Hua Yi is the management company for Jane Zhang (very successful), HuangXiaoMing, and many many other successful ppl. With Jing's talent and Fu's good looks and a good company, i'm sure they'll have a great career in the future. Kimi is signed under Cheng Tian, which is kinda like the arch rival of Hua Yi in the entertainment business, along with his band. I don't know about any other ppl. I'm just praying to God that Zhang Chao doesn't get signed under DongFangStar or SMG, which is TERRIBLE. They ruin ppl's careers, such as Jun Jun, who has such such potential. The forum I go to has stuff on both HappyBoys (?) and Myhero. You kinda havta look for it. http://cache.tianya.cn/index.htm?idwriter=...vitem=funstribeThey should post up the LuYang and FuXinBo video in sina soon. YAY!!!
Nice. I kind of think that Chinese entertainment companies suck in general, promotion wise (do they even scout for non-famous people or do they wait until they get famous and then sign them?) and the only one I know of is Long-D which is like what I just described.But if they are part of one can at least continue the fame of someone, then I'm happy. Who's with Cheng Tian right now? Poor Jun Jun.
and o yea, don't be too sad about Kimi. He has got a good piece of the pie. Really, the places they win means nothing, except that the winner gets a car (which i doubt Jing will be able to drive). He got a contract with Meters Bonwe, the only one, to be their representative along with Jay Chou, Wilber Pan, and Angela Zhang.He's also got a contract with Cheng Tian, who is planning to join with SM from Korea and Avex from Japan to form the ultimate Asia record company. He will have a good future ahead of him.

??? Whoa? That would be a force to reckon with him. Why was Kimi the only one to get the contract with Meters Bonwe?

Somehow the thought of Jing Baoran w/ car is so cute.

Chinese entertainment sucks in terms of the idol or pop culture industry. Everything else is still very very solid. I think ppl too often mistakenly underestimates the Chinese entertainment industry, since it's the idol industry that gets the most attention these days. We have some of the best directors, best choreographers, and great, great actors and actresses. If you find a good Chinese drama, too often you find yourself finishing it unconsciously, even if it was 60 something episodes, because it was so good. Many times, for popular series like My Girl and Devil Beside You, i find myself losing interesting by the 10th episode, and only fastforward to the good parts.

Chinese companies just still find themselves a little new at packaging the "idols" properly and effectively. I personally think the MyHero stylist is alright, except for the winner's attire, which is not at all flattering.

The only person i know now under Cheng Tian is Fan Bing Bing, which is very famous Chinese actress.

Kimi got the contract b/c he won that best individuality and style award.

BoBo~~~~~~!!!! My loves!!! *huggles*

b_A52A7E40B4C25EABB6908CBF70227DF5.jpg

Guest huangmeixi

lol...Bobo. I <3 the name. So fitting for some reason. :D

No I love the mainland entertainment industry. The talent pool is pretty amazing. But I do think the idol industry sucks. Which isn't a big deal, except that it's mainstream. It's what the lcd watches. So I wish it could pick up a little.

I have faith that it will pick up, since the whole reality show thing picked up very quickly and I think China is a fast learner...I just wish it would happen NOW as opposed to 3-5 years from now. the only thing I'm worried about is that the market will be too small from pirating.

Btw...thanks for the link! I clicked randomly and got right to the Wang Rui/Zhang Dianfei slash thread. The manips there are sooo funny.

Guest Malicious

wait but i thought Fan Bing Bing isnt under any company.... thats the reason she started her own company in the first place right?

Guest huangmeixi

^Whatever company it is, it's a good one, because she is in basically everything now. And they're not bad roles either. I used to not like her, but now I think she's cool. Her appearance on Hao Nan Er was so funny.

Guest huangmeixi

lol i know im out of topic but are you watching my show this year? (saw ur jun jun sig)

No I started to...well..."watching" a show for me means getting whatever clips I can get from tudou.com, etc. so technically I haven't even watched this show, but I really didn't have the time to pay attention to Happy Boys , My Hero, and My show so I kinda stopped with My show. I liked the contestants I saw from this year though. There was one girl who I thought was so pretty.

I actually wanted to change my sig to something from My Hero but all of my other options were too big. :(

out of curiosity, which of the three do you like the best?

I like My Hero the best because it's the entire package...usually the top 10 are hot, talented and have great personalities, whereas for Kuai Le Nan Sheng out of the top three I only liked one guy's personality and looks. My show is just kind of a mix I guess...lol.

Guest Malicious

ya easier for me to watch these shows since i'm in china right now..... the contestants from my hometown (haikou)sucks!! lol have u heard the korean girl sing????? omg she's good!! might be able to take down 1st place this year

and to ur question: i like my show the best maybe cuz theres some hip hop performances... my hero will be 2nd. lol i dont like watching super boys or super girls haha

Guest xotique

I dled a few episodes of My Show but didn't get into it ... I liked Wang Xiao Kun from last year though (randomly ran into some of his music).

Yay! JING BAO WON like I wanted! And Kimi doesn't have to leave his band!

Another BoBo pictures. It's a little on that side though. LOL. still cute.

112255_992957897_zpmwoxqs.jpg

Here's the official websites for HuaYi and Cheng Tian if you're really interested.

Hua Yi

Cheng Tian

I think Fan Bing Bing was originally at HuaYi and then signed with Cheng Tian.

My Show is really good for pure music lovers. They have a better program and MC's than MyHero.

HappyBoys is also a great show, in terms of its programing. The contestants are great too. I wasn't able to get into it b/c of the bad quality of the episodes online. The sound quality really bothered me.

MyHero in my opinion is a horrible, horrible show. Horrible programing, horrible judges, and horrible MC"s. But they've got the BEST contestants, and that's what counts.

I haven't followed MyShow this year at all. I heard they're going for some musical thing like High School Musical.

I also like Wang Xiao Kun from last year. He's so cute. ~~~

Guest Malicious

I think Fan Bing Bing was originally at HuaYi and then signed with Cheng Tian.

Fan Bing Bing has her own company now, so she isnt under any of those companies you mention anymore......

sometimes i don't understand "my hero program" like one of the contestants grandma who's really sick and they even play the video of her layin on the bed... so is the judges suppose to show sympathy to that contestant? if he's really a "hero" he shouldnt even be on the show and spend more time with how he said how much his grandma means to him.

hopefully next yr they will improve the show!

There won't be a show anymore next year. At least that's what I've heard.

They are gonna spend more money and time on developing some of the ppl they've already got, or the federal restrictions regarding nationwide contest shows became stricter. I don't know the specifics.

The news is that there won't be a nationwide contest show in DFWS in the next 3 years.

One more pic of BoBo

4080039_12844645.jpg

Guest Bethany

Kimi is signed under Cheng Tian, which is kinda like the arch rival of Hua Yi in the entertainment business, along with his band.

Cheng Tian is a very good company. They recently developed a new gigantic joint company with SM and Avex.

Kimi's gonna be successful for sure.

Guest xotique

There won't be a show anymore next year. At least that's what I've heard.

They are gonna spend more money and time on developing some of the ppl they've already got, or the federal restrictions regarding nationwide contest shows became stricter. I don't know the specifics.

The news is that there won't be a nationwide contest show in DFWS in the next 3 years.

Federal restrictions? They have restrictions on these reality-type shows, too? O_O

Federal restrictions? They have restrictions on these reality-type shows, too? O_O

Yea. The 2005 SuperGirls got a little out of hand. There's an age restriction I think, which is pretty reasonable.

And each chanel can only have one nationwide contest, and it cannot last for more than a specific period of time. This is bad for MyShow b/c DFWS chose MyHero over it or something. At least that's what i've heard.

Here's some great pictures of Li Yi Feng. Enjoy.

110456_533302542_myqszpfg.jpg

4041754_7568605.jpg

020945_293079288_jduiylsn.jpg

3744753_12321822.jpg

3744751_12321822.jpg

3744750_12321822.jpg

3744752_12321822.jpg

1184898642_topbbs.jpg

4068876_3592332.jpg

67_53_b0285472b22e058.jpg

121605_261102487_tvlzjkxm.jpg

133907_1015267593_pedxmovm.jpg