2007 加油! 好男兒 (2007 "my Hero" Contest)

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest takki_fanatic

china continues to search for stars
if you want to watch this show search for it on BT, over 10,000 people are downloading it

June 15, pictures of this year's top 10 contestants on page 10

June 5th, latest update with tons of pictures on Page 8

May 21, 2007 Latest update on page 7

May 11, 2007 update on page 6

Metersbonwe_2.jpg

be sure to always come back to the front page to check for updates

I don't know how many people actually watched the show last year, but this is a show of China to search for its future superstars. It's called "My Hero" - this year is sponsored by Metersbonwe. Due to the popularity of the show from last year, almost 20,000 people already signed up for this contest on the very first day, which was held yesterday. And more people will continue to sign up for this contest for the next few weeks. There's not much info on who signed up for it so far, but after a little research, I did find some contestants that signed up for the show. No matter how many people will support the show, I'll keep updating till this contest ends (which will be around june-july) I'm excited :D

my cousin in china told me her friends from school are also signing up :sweatingbullets:

How the contest goes...

There are sign ups at A LOT of cities in China, and they have to pass the contest from the cities. Then they're gonna be place in the 6 main contest stations, which is held in Beijing, Shanghai, Shengyang, Wuhan, Hanzhou and Chongxing. There will be 100 contestants selected from each station, they're gonna go from 100 to 50 to 10...pretty sure that's how it goes lol. Once 10 contestants are selected from each 6 stations, that's when we can start to download it off from the net to watch they go from 10 to 5. then 30 (6 stations together) to top 15 to top 10 out of the whole country! Once top 10 is picked, they're gonna eliminate 2 people every time they compete from then on till they reach the top 3. The last contest will be just competiting for the win.

An Overview for Last Year's Contetst

2006myhero_3.jpg

2006myhero_4.jpg

some of the popular contestants from last year

2006heroes.jpg

This Year

48.jpg

506iyvb.jpg

Jay Chou - Showing support to the show by wearing last year's hero uniform...rumors saying he might be the judge for parts of the contest and he'll write the theme song for it this year.

jay.jpg

some of this year's hot contestants

Gao LiBin

GaoLiBin.jpg

07hero_GaoLiBin.jpg

Gu RenQi

on the right - during the tryout for <<Hong LiuMong>>

GuRenLu_4.jpg

07hero_GuRenLu.jpg

Zhang Chao

4zunu3q.jpg

Long Ze - i just found out today he was gonna do it ^___^

c3longze.jpg

Di WenBin (Zak) <3

zakyh5.jpgzak3iv9.jpg

Gao Lei

4q5xuud.jpg

Chen YiLong

4qdz528.jpg

Tan Xu

4xvq5x5.jpg

Fu XinBo

4mrdvmw.jpg

Qiao RenLiang

53yuoau.jpg

Xiao Song m- japanese

5x4n1qv.jpg

Jing BoRan

5yv800j.jpg

Updates will be made regularly till the contest ends...

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Babylicious xo12

oh manggg i remember ma tian yu! i liked him the best last year.

none of the guys this year stand out so far in looks..lets see how their skills are >]

Guest love_able

some are REALLY CUTE, and some are kida hot..

last year, some of those guys looks HOT and some are BABYY CUTE..

does this show only show in china, and what is metrosexual?? that guys looks kinda HOT

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I watched some parts of this show when I was in china last summer

I thought ma tian yu was the best looking, but he couldn't really sing or dance :sweatingbullets:

the first guy, Ah Shi, he looks familiar.. I think he was on another contest show thingy..

Guest takki_fanatic

how typical of asians ... at least ugly people can win the american idol..

we have other contest for real talents...not sure if you know, but lat year they had "Super Girls", this year they're having "Super Guys". Not that this show doesn't look for talent because it does, but looks, personality, acting skills, singing skills, dancing skills etc all counts, especially people who stands out from the crowd.

i hear a lot of people are planning to sign up for "super guys" if they don't make it in "My Hero" :sweatingbullets:

Who is this??

av-22853.jpg

he's a chinese supermodel

some are REALLY CUTE, and some are kida hot..

last year, some of those guys looks HOT and some are BABYY CUTE..

does this show only show in china, and what is metrosexual?? that guys looks kinda HOT

you can watch it by downloading it off online, that's what i did last year. i'll start a thread in the other movies section when May comes, that's when they make it to finals for the competition

Guest Tonyc402

how typical of asians ... at least ugly people can win the american idol..

oh.....please tell us something we dont know ,it happens in america as well.American idol... I havent really seen an ugly person win :rolleyes:

Guest precious4e

^ Ruben Studdard/Clay Aiken (didn't really win but got semi famous).....they had good voices but we can all see where their careers went.....

I think i'll watch this in the summer when school ends lol....I'll probably be packing my bags and begging my mom to take me to China afterwards.

Guest NewsStrive717

the last dude that's holding a sign, he looks a lot like a contestant from last year who made it to the top 10 from one of the 6 areas of China.

Guest Malicious

wait so who won last year?

in the 1st pic... the guy wearin white pants........ he's really good looking and sings the best

Guest pillowbox

ma tian yu was so freaking hot/cute.. i love one of his song "Zhe Gai Si De Ai" - translation is(i think) "This Damn Love"

most of these guys look good but none really stand out..

Guest SophiaSan

hmmmm yummy

ooh jay chou!! :o i laavvv him! i must marry him!

hmm they are all sexy! i just want to take them all home and bake cookies witth them!

Guest takki_fanatic

wait so who won last year?

2006winners.jpg

1st runner up , winner and 2nd runner up.

it seems to me that Wu JianFei is most popular right now

WuJianFei_49_2.jpg

WuJianFei_63.jpg

ma tian yu was so freaking hot/cute.. i love one of his song "Zhe Gai Si De Ai" - translation is(i think) "This Damn Love"

most of these guys look good but none really stand out..

You mean the song - Gai Si De Wen Rou right? :sweatingbullets:

Looks...very interesting. Does anyone know where I can find it in clubbox?

i remember i only downloaded off of BT, not sure if anyone has it in CB

Archived