2007 加油! 好男兒 (2007 "my Hero" Contest)

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest xotique

yan an is my favorite contestant, but i would actually wholeheartedly marry wang rui (helps that he's older than me, too!). if only these silly videos would load faster ... i've only seen the first one. hurrah purple straighteners!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest takki_fanatic

i just finished watching last saturaday's competition last night, i must say, everyone's performance was pretty good, no real disappointments. As much as I like Gao Lei, his singing skills really can't be compared to some other contestants, it wa sad to see him being the first one to go. I was really happy to see Hu JinJia to go tho haha...one thing i have to agree with him is, he said "us chinese can't just admire all korean and japanese idols, we need to have our own chinese idols." Oh yeah, i really like 3rd group's performance, it was Zhang Chao, Xiao Song, Tan Xu, Yan An & Chen YiLong, Zhang Chao is so attractive :D Over all, I think Yan An & Tan Xu's performance was the best, the way Tan Xu answered the question he was asked was sooo cute, he made me laughed

And watching Chen YiLong getting eleiminated was just SAD! He kept smiling even though other contestants were voting for Wang Rui instead of him <3

Anyone else here likes ZhaXiDunZhu? god, the more i see him the more i like him, he's so cute and talented :lol:

After watching the whole show, I basically want to kill Chao KeFan. He was soooooo mean & rude to some of the contesants, especially to Bai XuXu, I can't stand him, i really wish they would just switch to a different MC

here's some pictures of the top 10 for a photoshoot, i won't post a lot since some of you wanted to post too...

Zhang Chao - i really liked his saturday's performance, he really has his own style

4qifud2.jpg

I LOVE this picture

4kkkirs.jpg

6frs55j.jpg

68i7ztd.jpg

Bai XuXu

4pt9nv4.jpg

Li YiFeng

6bxcoqo.jpg

Zhang DianFei

5zep8nr.jpg

ZhaXiDunZhu

4umea8n.jpg

4qod110.jpg

Fu XinBo

6gaq0yt.jpg

4kchyis.jpg

6chwqpd.jpg

Kimi

5znadec.jpg

Wang Rui

4mtf3uq.jpg

Jing BoRan

6c7q82f.jpg

5z5v9mu.jpg

Yan An

5z2vqrk.jpg

Guest huangmeixi

Those Fu Xinbo pics are hot. So is that Wang Rui pic. How does one find Wang Rui pics? It's sooo hard with his name.

Anyway I decided to do a little Kimi pic spam. Cause he's soooo attractive even though my friend was like "ew" when she saw him. He's not everyone's type I guess.

I love his smile!

2bf924f402fc0e6bdcc47475.jpg

d39a37300504ae9fa9018eae.jpg

cf33052e7e1f38554ec22674.jpg

This pictures doesn't ever stop being hot:

4b771faf8f4889fefbed50a6.jpg

With Wang Rui

1836e84bf655b1f582025ca5.jpg

And Fu Xinbo

90678409dc6c0b216b60fbea.jpg

Doing the Thousand Hand Guanyin thing that is so popular in China now:

df7573ee454ff6feb3fb956f.jpg

0b317d2c7ded0ae98b13997f.jpg

Fu Xinbo and Jing Baoran doing some candy making...soooo cute! THey signed little boxes of Candy they made.

4c7a631c020011ag.jpg

4c7a631c020011ai.jpg

4c7a631c020011bg.jpg

4c7a631c020011bp.jpg

4c7a631c020011br.jpg

And some Lu Yang cause I can't resist.

9ca3813841f286c7d4622552.jpg

4b6201c2bc2b8c33e5dd3be6.jpg

These two really are so cute together:

c46fd9fe34bc68345d60085e.jpg

Gotta stop saying cute. Why are they all so cute and adorable and hot at the same time?

Btw...what's the pinyin for this?

混血

hurrah purple straighteners!

Yeah, I was blinded by the purpleness in that first clip. Loved it! "I'm a cop!" THe boys are just silly aren't they?

Guest Emyli

my aunt says that she just saw on the news that my fave was kicked off :tears: :fury: when i went out there were only 4 performing...so i hope it isn't true. She said Zhang Cao made it....

i can't wait to see tonight's show because i NEED to know!

Guest xotique

seriously guys, watching the clips from inside the house is sooo adorable. i find myself loving Li Yi Feng all of a sudden. "CAN'T YOU SEE I DON'T HAVE ANY SOCKS ANYMOREEE???" oh, the peril of no clean socks, it's to die for.

wanted to tell you guys that you can download streaming links of videos here: http://myhero.smgbb.cn/myhero/video.shtml

works hecka better if you're like me and the flash files NEVER LOADDD. just right click, properties, and paste mms link into net transport or similar program. omg, Zhang Dian Fei's mother of questionable gender ... and if you ever have the inkling to watch many boys wearing facial masks, watch watch WATCH!

oh, the video page works better in internet explorer. at least it does for me :D

post more pictures! the silly website loads so slowly for me, sighh.

edit: forgot to mention those guan yin pictures are terrific. i need to find that video so badly. and Kimi really is an excellent entertainer. i appreciate him so much when he's not ... singing -_-.

http://i17.tinypic.com/6chwqpd.jpg

i don't watch the show but.. this guy looks cuuute

that's FuXinBo, aka Little Meat Bun. He's one of my most favorites.

You can watch him sing here. Sorry that the quality is kinda bad.

Found some more videos on YouTube.

Kimi vs JingBoRan => Teeth Battle; Many shall become victims under those teeth of JingBoRan

Jing Bo Ran singing

<--very cute

and New Info on the next elimination round, 2 will be eliminated.

Zhang Chao is going to sing John Lennon's Imagine. (why does it sound both horrifying and exciting)

Guest serenity_4eva

OMG - there is a thread on my hero?!?!? i didnt kno - yeahh.. i kno they look ugly heh? but when u start watching it from the beginning they actually look alrite =- some are actually pwetti okay - like li yi fong and jing bo ran - they are my fav ^^

Its top ten now and i'm so xcited - i dont really like yen an...

Guest serenity_4eva

oh by the way - if u guys wanna watch it and dun haf satelitte -- u can watch it on http://myhero.smgbb.cn/ -- thats the main page and they each have a blog

even though everything is in chinese... u can just basiclly click on places and it will usually direct you to a pic or video

BTW no offence to yen an's fans - its just coz he is very rude =.=;; sis i offend u even more =.=;;

err umm its just i broadcasting - when he is performing he is very nice and smily to every1 but behind the scenes he would like give everyone dirties and in this live broadcast of where they were staying, he was like - move! when the other pple were already standing there and were saying jokes to another - lol - u can all see it on that website ^^

I know that clip you're talking about. Many people on Chinese forums don't like him either because he looks angry all the time. He's called "Wolf" as a nickname.

I still enjoy his presence though, because he's such a great singer and performer.

It was kinda funny though, how ZDF and his pals were like, "whoa. dot dot dot dot" after YanAn yelled at them. He had a very manly voice for a small person.

Guest huangmeixi

Hey...major pic spam...

First up..Zhang Chao's pic from that photoshoot Takki posted behind the scenes pics of:

4c7f391b0103rq9c.jpg

Now, some pics from their army photoshoot...it greatly disturb me that they let some of them touch guns... like Yan An.

4cae66f10103rmaf.jpg

4cae66f10103rlh2.jpg

4cae66f10103rl3v.jpg

4cae66f10103rm8v.jpg

He looked like he was really ready to go and use it. But still he looked absolutely hot in those black clothes and sunglasses.

Daxi Dunzhu looked really good too.

4cae66f10103rlpl.jpg

4cae66f10103rmip.jpg

With Jing Baoran...who looked rather clueless and out of place for most of this:

4cae66f10103rrww.jpg

4cae66f10103rs19.jpg

U1326P28T3D1596688F326DT20070614090.jpg

Except here, in which he's like...guns are for wusses:

4cae66f10103rmc0.jpg

Poor Wang Rui, he looks soooo lost in all this and gets a weapon pointed at him for much of the time:

4cae66f10103rm93.jpg

4cae66f10103rmbb.jpg

And yeah...Kimi is pretty freaky with a gun in all of this.

Zhang Chao is just in the background of all of this, like a pretty boy with a gun.

4cae66f10103rmce.jpg

4cae66f10103rmfc.jpg

Bai Xuxu is just like, what are you doing. He really seems like the grownup here, not really participating but still looking manly and dang, he looked hot.

4cae66f10103rmfd.jpg

But Zhang Chao ended up taking some ferocious pictures...

4cae66f10103rprn.jpg

4cae66f10103rprp.jpg

Bottom line:

Yan An, Daxi, ZhunDi, and Bai Xuxu are sooo much hotter with army clothing whereas the rest really aren't.

Sorry for Li Yifeng and Fu Xinbo fans...there wasn't much of them although I know Bao Zi had to go stand in the rain for his portion of the shoot.

I also have some adorable Jing Baoran/Fu Xinbo pics from a new photoshoot to post but I won't post them until we hit the next page because I don't want this page to load really slow.

Guest xotique

hahaha yes, i've seen that clip, too. i didn't think it was that rude (but maybe that's just because i'm really biased). he said "let me through" which isn't exactly like "MOVE @#$@#$!" you guys should see the pictures of him that he took with benji (Shi Lei) when they were rooming together. they're hilarious. i'll post 'em when i find 'em again.

Wang Rui and Bai Xu Xu have been eliminated :/. i had to pull out my laptop in the middle of the competition i was in today to check (otherwise i was dying of suspense). it's okay, Wang Rui! now you can be my husband FULL-TIME!

i'll have to wait until later tonight to download and watch the videos, sigh.

Now, some pics from their army photoshoot...it greatly disturb me that they let some of them touch guns... like Yan An.

I honestly think they are fake or imitation guns. They had the army theme last year too for MyHero. Probably just reused the equipment.

Here's the youtube links for the complete first episode of the Castle living experience. Sorry it took soo long.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Enjoy! ^^

Guest takki_fanatic

I was just gonna ask you guys how is Yan An rude since it was mentioned a couple of times. I never saw the clip but you know how Yan An is, he's a little guy with a big personality and that's why i like him lol

Has anyone notice how serious Jing BoRan was during yesterday's show, i guess it's because he got "Dai Ding" so he took it very seriously. I haven't seen it yet but I saw the pictures...

To be honest, I feel really bad for Bai XuXu, especially after the way Cao KeFan talked to him. He's so quite too and he's the oldest, my sister thought he would win this year's competition

At first when i heard people in another forum said Fu XinBo looks Tang YuZhe (唐禹哲), i thought they didn't know what they were talking about, but after i saw pictures from last night's show, I was like @__@ he seriously does look like DT

4qxtd1e.jpg

4ubi9fo.jpg

4yj6a0j.jpg

520lqo4.jpg

Personal opinion, I think FuXinBo looks like Joe Cheng more, but younger and prettier with bigger eyes.

JingBoRan did great. His act was the best one. He really has a talent for humor in his system. He was waitlisted b/c of his "under-disciplined" behavior such as pushing BaoZi around and washing his feet in other ppl's face-washing sinks.

Guest Metamorphosis

i think fuxinbo looks like tangyuzhe too, everything but the nose, of course fuxinbo's nose is better but tanyuzhe's nose is cute

in the other hand, i thought the two guys that got eliminated was expected

Guest xotique

I was just gonna ask you guys how is Yan An rude since it was mentioned a couple of times. I never saw the clip but you know how Yan An is, he's a little guy with a big personality and that's why i like him lol

it might be in one of the videos that was posted before ... the one where Zhang Dian Fei is playing rock paper scissors about the t-shirt. it looks like Yan An is trying to unpack, so as he walks back toward his bed, he says something like "ran ran ba" (let me through b/c my pinyin doesn't really mean anything). it's not really rude, per se, but i can see why some would see it as so. me? i think he just said what he needed to.

you have to see the webcam pictures that benji and Yan An took on their last night as roommates. they are HILARIOUS: http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/4b3fb24f01000ady

Archived