2007 加油! 好男兒 (2007 "my Hero" Contest)

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest xotique

Oh do you know where I can find a clip of the bunny act? I NEED to see it.

I hope in future seasons this show will be like Superboys and show stuff about their families and how they live.

You know the real reason I like Kimi though? His resemblence to Takashi Tsukamoto who is like the hottest Japanese actor ever.

If ZDF ousts Kimi I'm going stop watching. He's not good-looking, and seems kind of too into himself to me. Not that I am watching now...I still can't torrent, but whatever. I need to stop getting emotionally involved in this show because people I like keep getting Tao Taied, and I know I shall never see them in the media probably ever again.

I think Li Yifeng is okay looking but he doesn't appeal to me that much either.

i believe this should be the bunny act: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/f18DUOkhZqs/

tudou has been horrendously slow for me lately, so i haven't been able to view the entire clip. if not, searching "井柏然 兔子" gives multiple hits. i watched it after i finished torrenting that episode, and i could just see the lights turn on in millions of girls' heads as Jing Bo Ran the bunny and Fu Xin Bo the bun (that sounds so odd in english) get together and play! if those two don't end up in the very final, i'd be really surprised.

i'm not a huge fan of most japanese stars (with the notable exception of Satoshi Tsumabuki!), but i definitely can imagine how many girls could like Kimi for similar reasons :).

yeah, Li Yi Feng is okay ... but no way is he more adorable than Chen Yi Long! Tan Xu is cute too, but his voice disappears while he's singing :/. for his singing talent, i was really disappointed about Chen Yi Long, but i remember something he said on the previous episode: that he wasn't in the competition because he really wanted to be an idol, but because he really liked singing. i thought that statement was really sweet :)

i think by now though, there is a good chance that the top ten will remain in the media at least for the next season. the five "princes" rotated during the earlier shows, so who's to say they won't be doing something similar next year? i also find it very unlikely that someone like Kimi would leave quietly. even though i'm not a huge fan of him, there's something about him that i feel is unstoppable. i know that my favorite, Yan An, has no chance of going very far into the finals from now on. personally, i am hoping that he can be the new lead singer of 信乐团 / SHIN, since the original lead left. they are one of his favorite bands, so why not? :D. frankly, i'd be disappointed if Yan An became a mere pop idol, as i don't think it fits the image he seems to give off. (in fact, the thought of him prancing about in a uniform pretending to be a prince is pretty laughable.)

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty happy w/ the top ten. My fav is Zhang Chao. He's such a gentleman. There's speculations online that he's a descendant from one of the wives of the last emperor of China. Don't know if it's true though. But it's also been said that he's one fourth Jewish. In one of the videos I watched, he was talking about how a pig was chasing him and throwing him off his feet when he was five, and then he was like, I eat a lot of pork now..to take my revenge. RRR~~!

I like Yan An too, although I disapprove of him giving such a valuable item from his fans to Kimi, even if they're really good friends. His voice and stage persona are soo awesome.

I have my doubts about ZhaXiDunZhu. I don't think he's that good of a singer as everybody else places him to be. He sounds the same in every song, and he lacks variety in his voice and singing style to suit the feel of the song. For example, his version of You Raise Me Up totally lost the original feel that make it soo great. Compared to WangLeXin's version on SuperBoys, it's pretty bad. Still, his R&B version of that really old Communist propaganda song was pretty good. Brings back memories. lol

I see a lot of ppl on soompi doubting Li Yi Feng. Although he's not in my top 3, I still like him, especially his smile. I really believe that he can sing if he tries to. Occasionally I do hear a talented man behind that somewhat inconfident persona that he puts out.

Jin Bo Ran is soo crazily popular, but he never really sparks on stage in my opinion. He's soo cute though. ^^

Fu Xin Bo is also one of my fav. He's a little more mature than JinBoRan, but not by far. lol

As for Zhang Dian Fei, you guys should watch his ShangHai Tan performance. He really shined there.

I really liked Kimi in the beginning because he had a great stage presence, but it got tiring after a while. A lot of people hate him now, at least online because he's putting on such a high profile all the time, more specifically, when he was doing the circles to help TaiYanRen. I personally have nothing against him for that, though the other 2 rockers in the group are certainly growing on me more than he does.

As for Bai Xu Xu, I have nothing personal against him except that I think he's too old and too smart for this show. If you didn't know, he graduated from Tsinghua U, the equivalent of Harvard in China. So there's like a big OOOO and WowoW in the beginning for him. But seriously, his english is not that good, even compared to ZhangChao, and even though his impromptu (which i doubt to be really impromptu) speeches were probably the best, he really loses his shine in midst of all that youth around him. Really don't know why so many people vote for him though, because he has the highest number of votes from yesterday's competition. It's funny how people on Chinese forums refer to him as Sir Nostril because he has a really large nose. lol

O yea. I'm really sad that Chen Yi Long left too. His too often dumbfounded look is soo cute and makes me smile. He's pretty decent singer too. Even though I like Wong Rui, I would be happier to see Chen Yi Long on the stage. But him being in the National Army University (not sure what it's called, but it belongs to the Chinese military) makes it more difficult for him to continue in this show.

Guest Emyli

^agreed on chen yi long. I thought he had a bit more talent than wang rui. but he didn't make it in the last selection/popularity among the top 9 round. -_-

hey xotique thanks for the timing info. The chinese station and times are not really reliable. I watched the friday show and the mc said saturday's show airs at 7:40 >_> last night for me. I never expected it to last almost 4 hours (ended at about 11:20). But i am glad Zha Xi Dun Zhu made it. Zhang Chao is also growing on me; i really like his dimples and his reserved character. I think Wang Rui is going to get kicked off soon, but he does have a lot of supporters/fangirls.

Guest xotique

oh, i know! i woke up around 11am EST, and was like hey! i should check the results! since i'm exactly 12 hours behind ... but it wasn't done x_x. i haven't figured out how to watch it online (although my DSL is probably also not fast enough), so i kept refreshing the news feed page. my chinese isn't exactly the greatest either, so a lot of cursing at the computer occurred ...

i agree as well on the final Wang Rui vs. Chen Yi Long. i like them both, so it was hard to be mad, but i thought Chen Yi Long was the more talented singer of the two. i really like Wang Rui's posture and figure though (if that doesn't sound strange). he's very tall and manly while standing, but his version of Sun Yan Zi's Lu Guang made me giggle. i don't know why i love it so much when guys sing girls' songs ...

U2224P28T3D1589871F326DT20070610003709.JPG

see how tall he is? he's taller than Yan An even though he's on a lower step ... oh, Yan An, i love you, little person and all.

Zhang Chao 1/4 jewish? wow, if that's true, maybe that's why he's so cute (mixed!). hahaha, that pig story is golden. he doesn't look like he eats that much pork though! so skinny! seriously though, i was telling my friend that i thought Zhang Chao looked like one of those guys who's obliviously cute and a bit clueless-looking, but in reality, he actually knows everything. i have to disagree though on the english between him and Bai Xu Xu, though. i wish Zhang Chao wouldn't sing so many english songs ... i'm glad he's a fan, but when he sings in english, it sounds like he's warbling gibberish to me -_-. but, i never thought i'd hear an Oasis song on a chinese reality show, so i will forever give him props even if i cringed at the engrish now and then!

i do agree that Bai Xu Xu appears old in comparison to the others. actually, i disliked him initially, but he started growing on me because he seemed like the more mature older brother type. Sir Nostril though, that's awesome. that said though, i still secretly hope he'll get kicked off before Yan An.

i thought that as well about Yan An giving Kimi the necklace. (i was also thinking, ASHIN'S NECKLACE?!? I WANT IT!!) i can understand why he did it though, and hopefully his fans can see that, too ... if they see that Kimi is more a friend than a rival competitor on the show. sigh, i want to see Yan An perform more on the show. Yan An's fans, please text message away!

i think Jing Bo Ran needs the right type of song to sound the best. even though he's studying music, i think the kinds of songs he can sing are still quite limited. he's very young still though. at least his personality is very cute and more importantly, seems natural and unforced.

agreed also about Kimi ... from the beginning, i thought he was a bit of an egomaniac (hello, he sang Kimi, wo ai ni himself?] but, there was a Yan An / Kimi video that i watched where Yan An is asking Kimi to introduce himself, name, age, etc. when Yan An asks Kimi for his measurements (height), Kimi blurts out, 36C! i about died laughing.

lol. I didn't mean that Zhang Chao had better English, because he really doesn't. What I meant was that Bai Xu Xu's English isn't really that good. He is an English major after all, and in the best college in China. He might be Ph.D. in English too, because i saw a picture of him at some Ph.D. party for Tsinghua, although i'm not too sure. He also studied abroad for some time. He's obviously very confident in his English skills, because he sings a lot of English songs. It's obviously better than Zhang Chao's, because Zhang's English in my opinion is just Beijing Mandarin with English words. But Bai's English is still not as good as he thinks it to be.

Speaking of videos, I just saw a video of Kimi and JinBoRan. They were biting each other. And after Jin bit Kimi, Kimi was like, "dude, you're not professional at all. you're suppose to wipe it after you bite." and Kimi bit Jin back, and Jin was like, "you're not professional either, your bite is way to big." And they did a very awkward pose where Kimi was lying in Jin's arms, and Jin's head was over Kimi's chest. It was so funny.

Guest xotique

haha, i got you. i was thinking, we are listening to the same guy (Zhang Chao), right? :D if i were Zhang Chao's mother, i'd have to pat him on the head and tell him to practice his english singing in a room with the door closed -_-. i'm much happier not being Zhang Chao's mother though :D (even if he is two years younger than me!).

it did make me sad earlier on the show when all the older contestants were kicked off, like Wang Qiong of Hangzhou or Zheng Di of Wuhan, because it seemed that many of them had worked on their skills for many years in compared to the younger ones, and then woosh! the opportunity was gone. however, it's also true that the older contestants seem to have less glow than the younger ones. but then, when you're as old as Bai Xu Xu is (isn't he like 27?), with perhaps a PhD in english, there's the question of why become an idol anyway?

i'm trying to imagine some of the top 10 sitting in the five prince thrones next year. the princes always seemed so serious, it was sort of amusing. i could see Kimi smirking on his throne, or Jing Bo Ran trying to look childishly serious. this season, everytime the princes lifted those things up, i always wondered what would happen if one of them accidentally revealed his choice too early, hahaha -_-

I actually thought the five princes part was kind of silly. They really don't do anything except sit there. It's like. Sit...sit....smile....sit....turn your sign...smile....keep sitting...sitting. But it is interesting to imagine Kimi there. lol

I don't like the judges for this show either. They just pick these random people and actresses to be judges. Makes you wonder about their qualifications. And although I like Wu Jun Ru as a person, I really hate her accent. It's almost as bad as Zhang Chao's English.

One of the person I really can't stand is the male MC on the show. He has really thick makeup all the time that looks soo unnatural. And he always puts on that really fake smile when he's not talking. He's also really mean to some of the contestants. Compared to SuperBoy's two male MC's humorous yet friendly words, he's really getting on my nerves.

http://v.blog.sina.com.cn/m/1283089180

A place for some MyHero videos. I prefer it over Tudou, although it's pretty slow as well. But the site has some very interesting and cute videos.

Guest xotique

haha, the old male MC has to wear that much makeup because he's SO OLD! i could've killed him during the 21 to 20 episode ... and the episode where they determine which regions go head-to-head, too. he must be trying to channel Simon Cowell or something (albeit poorly). when he kept asking Chen Yi Long who he thought was going to get kicked off, and you could tell that Chen Yi Long was really uncomfortable ... :/ poo! poo on the old man!

actually, what drew me to this show was the absolute overdramatization of everything. i sort of enjoy how serious they make everything, when it really is down to who's the most popular, not who's the most like a "hero." the princes just made me laugh initially, but after awhile i came to enjoy how attractive Wu Jian Fei was (and being disappointed when he wasn't one of the five). i watched a few random episodes of Super Boys (that's Kuai Le Nan Sheng, right?) while i was in china, but i thought Hao Nan Er looked better as a overall production, even if the talent is much greater on Super Boys. despite everything, singing and dancing that would not cut it outside of china, i'm still fond of this show, haha.

i liked Harlem Yu when he was on the show ... although he criticized Yan An a lot, which i of course thought was unfair (it really was!). sometimes when the girls just said, oh he's so good-looking! it's like duh, i have eyes, i can tell he's good-looking -_-.

all the chinese sites are very slow, even loading pictures and their blogs is rather painful. i'm hoping it'll be better when i get to school soon. hurrah high(er) speed internet! in some ways, it might be better that they're slightly less accessible to me right now, otherwise i would obsess far more hours than i do already ...

haha. I'm more of a Ma Tian Yu fan than Wu Jian Fei. It's so sad that DFWS banned him.

I only started watching Superboys recently. I really feel there's more heart and dedication put into this show. Every contestant was given equal treatment, very unlike MyHero, where one contestant might not even talk for more than 30 sec in a particular ep. The mood is also lighter and happier. And I really don't like the DFWS stage, it's so raw and industrial looking, with its black tubes. To watch MyHero, you really have to turn your volume off 70% of the time, cuz the singing is just...ehhh, esp when it comes to Lu Yang. It's really a show to feast the eyes. As for SuperBoys, you have to turn off the screen, b/c it's a feast to your ears.

Guest xotique

a former contestant was banned? no wonder i didn't recognize him as any of the princes. i suppose it's some weird breach of contract thing that i don't think i want to begin to understand. i finally watched the Chengdu episode when the guy (Wang Tao?) decides to leave the show, and the tension on air was just terrible. i thought the old man was going to eat the other guy or something.

it helps that i skip through the episodes after i download them -_-. the funny thing is, i watched quite a few episodes in a hotel room while my mom was sleeping, with the sound turned down low. so i'd think one contestant was pretty darn good, and then when i downloaded and watched them again, i was like, hmm this was not as good as i remember -_-.

honestly, it's all because the first episode i ever watched of Hao Nan Er was the Wuhan episode, which led to Yan An, and so on ... if i'd caught onto Super Boys first, things might've been different, haha. except the Super Boys uniform is not half as becoming ...

Guest takki_fanatic

One of the person I really can't stand is the male MC on the show. He has really thick makeup all the time that looks soo unnatural. And he always puts on that really fake smile when he's not talking. He's also really mean to some of the contestants. Compared to SuperBoy's two male MC's humorous yet friendly words, he's really getting on my nerves.

http://v.blog.sina.com.cn/m/1283089180

A place for some MyHero videos. I prefer it over Tudou, although it's pretty slow as well. But the site has some very interesting and cute videos.

omg, don't get me started on the old man Chao KeFan, he gets on my nerves everytime, and he doens't even have to speak, just looking at him is annoying. A lot of people want him out and switch to a different MC, some people even say that the reason they don't watch the show because they don't like him lol i think they should def get new hosts next season. oh yeah, i also heard that Simon Cowell talked about MY Hero, he basically made fun of it <_<

it seems like no one else cared that Tan Xu is out, i guess i'm the only one. i understand he wasn't the most talented contestant on the show but there's just something about him that attracts me..gahhh i'm upset that he's out

heard his last performance was really good...

Guest xotique

omg, don't get me started on the old man Chao KeFan, he gets on my nerves everytime, and he doens't even have to speak, just looking at him is annoying. A lot of people want him out and switch to a different MC, some people even say that the reason they don't watch the show because they don't like him lol i think they should def get new hosts next season. oh yeah, i also heard that Simon Cowell talked about MY Hero, he basically made fun of it <_<

it seems like no one else cared that Tan Xu is out, i guess i'm the only one. i understand he wasn't the most talented contestant on the show but there's just something about him that attracts me..gahhh i'm upset that he's out

HAHAHA SIMON COWELL MADE FUN OF 加油! 好男儿? that really makes my day. there are many laughable elements of 好男儿, i freely admit it. there's no way a guy like simon cowell with a stick up his butt wouldn't make fun of it.

i think the female mc is okay. she seems sympathetic towards the boys at least. i download and watch the episodes anyway, so i can just skip through all the mc parts, hehe.

aww, Tan Xu was a cute one. i always remember the huge flowery bow thing he wore on his shoulder once or twice :D. don't worry, Tan Xu must have many fans to get so far into the competition, you're not alone :). i say i won't be surprised when Yan An gets kicked off, but i was really pissed when i finally got the chance to watch the Wuhan vs. Shenyang episode. he was the only person from Wuhan to win any of the one-on-one singing competitions! Benji, Su Yan Ming, and Cheng Di all lost -_-. at least he returned, although who knows for how long ... :/

Guest huangmeixi

i believe this should be the bunny act: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/f18DUOkhZqs/

tudou has been horrendously slow for me lately, so i haven't been able to view the entire clip. if not, searching "井柏然 å…”子" gives multiple hits. i watched it after i finished torrenting that episode, and i could just see the lights turn on in millions of girls' heads as Jing Bo Ran the bunny and Fu Xin Bo the bun (that sounds so odd in english) get together and play! if those two don't end up in the very final, i'd be really surprised.

i'm not a huge fan of most japanese stars (with the notable exception of Satoshi Tsumabuki!), but i definitely can imagine how many girls could like Kimi for similar reasons :).

yeah, Li Yi Feng is okay ... but no way is he more adorable than Chen Yi Long! Tan Xu is cute too, but his voice disappears while he's singing :/. for his singing talent, i was really disappointed about Chen Yi Long, but i remember something he said on the previous episode: that he wasn't in the competition because he really wanted to be an idol, but because he really liked singing. i thought that statement was really sweet :)

i think by now though, there is a good chance that the top ten will remain in the media at least for the next season. the five "princes" rotated during the earlier shows, so who's to say they won't be doing something similar next year? i also find it very unlikely that someone like Kimi would leave quietly. even though i'm not a huge fan of him, there's something about him that i feel is unstoppable. i know that my favorite, Yan An, has no chance of going very far into the finals from now on. personally, i am hoping that he can be the new lead singer of 信乐团 / SHIN, since the original lead left. they are one of his favorite bands, so why not? :D. frankly, i'd be disappointed if Yan An became a mere pop idol, as i don't think it fits the image he seems to give off. (in fact, the thought of him prancing about in a uniform pretending to be a prince is pretty laughable.)

Oh thanks for the clip! He's not teh greatest bunny or anything but picking Fu Xinbo (and calling him Bao Zhi) and then biting him was the cutest thing ever. I think I can see why people pair them up.

I find the Japanese guys a lot cuter than the Koreans, but sometimes they scare me so I've never really been able to get into them. And they are really skinny and pubescent...:( But T.T. was so sweet in About Love and I love his head shape and Kimi just has his look.

So far my list of resemblances from My Hero

Kimi < Takashi Tsukamoto

Fu Xinbo > Joe Cheng

Zhang Dianfei < Daniel Wu

Wu Jianfei > Bi/Rain

Lu Yang < Gaspard Ulliel

Btw, any fav clips of Yan An?

Guest xotique

hahaha, but his nibbling action was adorable!

i watched the 20->10 episode earlier ... i can't believe they had the other nine top 10 finalists choose between Wang Rui and Chen Yi Long! it made me really sad, because Chen Yi Long lost four votes to five :(. the skits were pretty cute though, although Kimi and Li Yi Feng's Huan Zhu Ge Ge parody was not as funny as i would've expected. i was also surprised to find out that Dai Yang Tian (the guy who had been kicked off during the Hangzhou 6->5 episode) had left the competition o_o. they didn't explain it, not that i expected them to ...

YAN AN CLIPS COMIN' UP!

singing Tian Gao Di Hou by SHIN:

http://v.blog.sina.com.cn/b/4065253-1283089180.html

original song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1bx9aiU4Ms

this is from the fu huo episode. i've had Yan An's version stuck in my head since i watched it. i don't know why, i guess i just think the song is lovely! i'm including links to the original songs, because i admit i think Yan An sounds better than the original sometimes ... hehehe, no bias, right? x_x

singing Huo Yuan Jia by Jay Chou:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/bUn48VBKwZU/

original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kubY9f8mF94

his first song during the one-on-one competition with Shenyang, against Tan Xu. Yan An was the second performer of the four Wuhan contestants. i really liked the bit of fighting choreography during the performance, too. not a song for everyone (my sister ran out of the room), but i think his performance was quite impressive.

singing Di Yi Di Lei by Power Station:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jxzKsheT9zQ/

original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TDQBZwpFnc

his third song against Shenyang. he loses to Jing Bo Ran who cannot be beaten in a popularity contest! Wuhan ends up losing, because Yan An is actually the only one who wins ... all three of the other contestants lose after performing one song -_-.

singing Huang Jin Jia by Jay Chou (from Curse of the Golden Flower):

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/fODnbcfDZ8M/

original:

performed during the 6->5 Wuhan final. the story about him saving a month's worth of breakfast money to buy his guitar is really adorable, too :D. i remember i ran out of the bathroom to watch this -_-. i was really impressed by how well he rapped. not that Yan An is meant to be a rapper, but rather that he actually had flow and rhythm (some other contestants ... really seem to lack that). that's what really impressed me about Yan An from the get go (this was the first episode i'd ever seen of Hao Nan Er), that he was very serious about his music and performing. i'd make everyone a Yan An fan if i could, but i will admit that his style is not pop and therefore isn't for everyone. i just happen to love it :D

since you're a Kimi fan, Yan An and Kimi also performed together twice, once singing Mayday's Wen Rou, and another singing Amei's Ai She Me Xi Han. oh, this is the clip i mentioned earlier with the 36C, hehe: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3PezKqwgDxo/

aww ... Kimi gave Yan An back Ashin's necklace: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/iMuDtzWJ0n8/ I like Kimi more already ... hahaha

and is it true that Yan An is from Mongolia? or am i just confused when he says "Meng Gu" ... x_x

edit: he is from near Mongolia (Nei Meng Gu).

Guest huangmeixi

Thanks for all the clips! Yan An is a cutie but he seems so mature on stage. He really has an awesome stage presence. I don't think he's good enough for Superboys competition but he is really good. My favorite was the Hou Yuan Jia one. Does he really like Jay Chou?? I can't believe he's only 20.

I think the boys this year really do give off a different impression than those from last year. I don't know what it is.

First of all, I remember someone saying if the guys had better packaging they would be a lot more attractive etc. Well I think that they are packaged better this year somehow. They're not SM ent level but considering how much SM spends on their stars to prettify them and this is more or less all the boys doing it themselves in terms of style, dress, I think it's pretty good.

Like the hair for instance. All of them have really nice hair, especially Tan Xu (I love it in that pic of him smiling with the white uniform and the headphones). Zhang Dianfei could use a little work but I digress.

And they dress better too. I love their style. It's so them and I think that really helps bring out their personalities.

So even if this group isn't as diverse or good-looking as before, quite a lot has changed for the better. And there's more foreigners too which is fun to watch. Do you think that if someone with perfect Chinese who was a foreigner entered the show that he would get into the top five as long as he was as talented as the others?

Uh, I've hoarded so many pictures of this show that I really want to do a pic spam. When is this going to end? The top ten get to do a long of promotional activities no?

Guest huangmeixi

I have my doubts about ZhaXiDunZhu. I don't think he's that good of a singer as everybody else places him to be. He sounds the same in every song, and he lacks variety in his voice and singing style to suit the feel of the song. For example, his version of You Raise Me Up totally lost the original feel that make it soo great. Compared to WangLeXin's version on SuperBoys, it's pretty bad. Still, his R&B version of that really old Communist propaganda song was pretty good. Brings back memories. lol

As for Zhang Dian Fei, you guys should watch his ShangHai Tan performance. He really shined there.

I really liked Kimi in the beginning because he had a great stage presence, but it got tiring after a while. A lot of people hate him now, at least online because he's putting on such a high profile all the time, more specifically, when he was doing the circles to help TaiYanRen. I personally have nothing against him for that, though the other 2 rockers in the group are certainly growing on me more than he does.

Is the superboy you're referring to Wang Yuexin? He's my favorite one. So cute....so babyfaced. Do you have links for the communist propaganda song?

Is the superboy you're referring to Wang Yuexin? He's my favorite one. So cute....so babyfaced. Do you have links for the communist propaganda song?

Yea, that's him, he's my favorite too, personality wise. Singing-wise I like Chen Chu Sheng the best.

video

Here's the link. There's two performances in there. The first one is Kimi's version of the Meteor Garden theme song. The second one would be the "communist propaganda song". lol

If you guys didn't know. All of the top 10 contestants are to live in this one "castle" thing for the remainder of the competition. They are all forbidden to go outside, communicate w/ ppl outside, and have cellphones and computers w/o permission (poor things). They are all under 24 hr surveillance and each day for 30 min, DFWS broadcast these videos.

Here are some videos of the funnier moments of the first episode. I will try to upload the entire thing on youtube.

http://v.blog.sina.com.cn/b/4467991-1283089180.html

http://v.blog.sina.com.cn/b/4465978-1283089180.html

http://v.blog.sina.com.cn/b/4468809-1283089180.html

Yan An was kinda mean and rude. Zhang Chao was almost nonexistent. JinBoRan and Mr. Meatbun are soo cute. Wang Rui and ZhangDianFei are sooo funny. I'm beginning to appreciate them still being in the competition.

Yan

Guest huangmeixi

Yea, that's him, he's my favorite too, personality wise. Singing-wise I like Chen Chu Sheng the best.

video

Here's the link. There's two performances in there. The first one is Kimi's version of the Meteor Garden theme song. The second one would be the "communist propaganda song". lol

If you guys didn't know. All of the top 10 contestants are to live in this one "castle" thing for the remainder of the competition. They are all forbidden to go outside, communicate w/ ppl outside, and have cellphones and computers w/o permission (poor things). They are all under 24 hr surveillance and each day for 30 min, DFWS broadcast these videos.

Here are some videos of the funnier moments of the first episode. I will try to upload the entire thing on youtube.

http://v.blog.sina.com.cn/b/4467991-1283089180.html

http://v.blog.sina.com.cn/b/4465978-1283089180.html

http://v.blog.sina.com.cn/b/4468809-1283089180.html

Yan An was kinda mean and rude. Zhang Chao was almost nonexistent. JinBoRan and Mr. Meatbun are soo cute. Wang Rui and ZhangDianFei are sooo funny. I'm beginning to appreciate them still being in the competition.

Yan

Thanks for the clips. I actually really liked Kimi singing the Meteor Garden song more. He must REALLY have good stage presence then cause I never liked that song. But I do like the old school communist songs.

Are you really able to upload them on youtube? That'd be great. I can help if you show me where they are. I know this vid site that downloads almost off of any website I think. Wang Rui is adorable in those clips though I still can't help but think hen Yilong would be too.

Archived