forbidden

oOh-her

Guest milkbunny

I wasn't allowed to , before , but I did it behind my moms back .She found out, she got really mad, but she got over it..o-o, well um its been 5-6 years .. I've shaved already *smiles*, yes hair gets thicker , but i dont shave often anymore sinces I wear jeans and long sweats

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 0oyokisuo0

yea..same for me. but now she just make fun of me (because SHES HAIRLESS!!! =___________= so im like my dad) n tell me to wax or use veet.

Guest ==proudidiot==

my mom doesn't even care if i shave or not, my sisters are the one who encourage me to shave actually

but i cut myself when i shave <_< so i'm sticking to waxing

but my cousin's mom has a weird obsession of not letting her shave and my cousin isn't exactly hairless either....kind of feel sad for her

Guest C@nDy_GiRl_iRis

Yah same here, I wasn't allowed to shave and then when I was allowed to I didn't want to because I didn't wanna cut myself. And once I started shaving though, I didn't like how my legs started turning somewhat red so now I use Veet; I leave it on for 3 minutes and then I wash it off, I like it better than shaving.

Guest jollyrancher

AHHHH

I SHOULD OF LISTENED TO MY MOM

ugh, I really never had hair on my legs

but ever since I started to shave...

I am furry. :lol: ......

<_< !@#!$#.

Guest JamiexAi

When I first asked if I could shave, my mom said no and my dad even told me no ("look at your mom's legs, the hairs are all prickly when they grow back out") but I stole his razor and did it anyway. After that they just let me and didn't care. Now I shave.... elsewhere... but I don't know what they'll think of that... I don't think they can forbid it -_-

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

my parents were like only euro's shave

asian's have no hair

and I was like WTF, what is this? *points to hair*

they say my hair would grow thicker (which it did when I started T__T)

I use a epilator now, painful yes, but clean and effective <3

my armpits were like hairy before, thank god they don't control me now...whoever heard of a 17 yr old girl with hairy armpits?? not me :crazy:

Guest lolimois
it's true. my mom didn't want me to shave because the hair will grow back thicker, making it uglier. i shaved anyways without telling her, but she probably knows i do shave because i don't have hair on my legs.

yeah lol that's what my mom said. she let me buy a razor after awhile though. before then... urhm i did shave with guy's 1 use razors that were around my house.

my mom doesn't have much body hair though so she never shaves (her legs are virtually hairless.)

Guest kappow

ARGGHHH!! and i thought i was the only one!! My parents forbid me to buy wax, shaving or hair removal stuff!! She said if i shave them, it'll get rough and grow faster. THANK GAWD i dont have much hair o.O my friends call me alien coz i have no hair on my arms and very little on the legs! (will buy razors when moves out =])

She never stopped me from doing it, I just started shaving myself. :mellow:

I didn't tell her when I started, but gradually it just became a known fact, and now I beg her for an epilator cuz razors aren't as effective :lol:

muchlove!

-jisoo

Archived