Trinity Blood

Guest DivineX

Guest DivineX

anyone likes this anime/manga? image
TrinityBloodfull62947.jpg~original

Plot:

Set 900 years after an apocalyptic war betweenhumans and vampires, the series focuses on the on-going cold war between the Vatican, the human government, and the "New Human Empire", the government of the vampiric Methuselah. Fighting on the Vatican's side is Abel Nightroad, a Crusnik - a vampire that feeds on vampires. The novels blend science fiction, fantasy, and political intrigue, with some in the Vatican and the Empire striving for peace, and the Rosen Kreuz Order doing anything in its power to stop it.

Volumes: 17 (Ongoing) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1203

Published by: Tokyopop (up to 12 vol)

Anime Episodes: 24

TrinityBloodfull57508.jpg~original

TrinityBloodfull62951.jpg~original

TrinityBloodfull62916.jpg~original

Guest darkdragon315x

it's really good! but i liked the subbing from AE more than from shinsen, they had nice explanations -o-;;

Guest DivineX

yah! :lol: the opening song by Buck-Tick is nice too ^^

i'm still waiting for the group to finish subbing the next episode of the anime, kinda slow.. :huh:

Guest MoonChild

I really really like Trinity Blood, I'm into the vampires and humans type of story. And nightroad it's just too cool when he transformed and too adorable when he's is in his normal self.

Guest DivineX

haven't watched this after it got licensed, know which subgroups still sub this?

mahou is still subbing it.. :lol:

u can get Trinity Blood and some other animes from here, but u gotta wait some time for the new releases though :unsure: --> http://tracker.mahou.org/

• 2 weeks later...

a little about the anime;;

In far future when the civilization was ruined by Armageddon, human race has been fighting against vampires. An international organization, the Chancery (Vatican) in Rome delegates expeditionary executors to protect people from vampires. An executor, Abel Nightroad, looks powerless, but he is actually a vampire who sucks other vampires’ blood. During the battle at the risk of the existences of human race and vampires, Abel met a girl, Ester. Since this encounter, her fate has changed a lot.

^credits//animenfo.

not a lot of people know this anime or either they know and dont like it, BUT I DO!

many interesting things happen in this anime and it just get more interesting...

i LOVE the OST!

---kokoro chin

Guest DivineX

hehe.. i like this anime too.. waiting for the next ep to be out.. seem to take forevr.. :o

lol... i simply love the opening song!!~ haha ^_^

Guest DivineX

You DL it from mahou? I DL it from Shinsen-Subs, I think they're awesome in the subbing.

oh wow, ok thanks~ they're way faster than mahou.. hehe :lol:

Archived